• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes Chapter Two: Villains( RP Thread)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"What?" Gaia opened her eyes and looked around, "What is this?" She then stood up "Miranda! If that evil b*tch dares to do something to Silver" she muttered "She won't live long enough to regret it" Gaia thought she then slammed her fist on the wall, "Where am I anyway" She asked herself. "Although it seems that Miranda is a double-agent" She then heard Miranda,

"Good Morning, How was the sleep?"

"Stop being sarcastic you b*tch! What have you done to Silver!" Gaia shouted while letting a tear drop, "Where's Silver" She asked as she slammed her fist on the wall "Where is he?"

treespyro

Vintage much?
Miranda sighed "I had to get the weird ones" as she rolled her eyes. "Firstly what I have done to your friend is non of your concern and that I don't really care but if you care so much I will tell you" Miranda said as she followed her plan.

"Alright I will tell you...but it is more fun not to" Miranda stated as she watched Gaia cry "He could be dead or brainwashed or even dead...wait I already said that well he could be in dire straits".

"Don't punch the walls, this might confusing to you with this predicament but if you were smart you would realise that I am not with the Reteka and that Silver is right there" she said pointing at the other side of the room.

"Honestly, you are too emotional" Miranda said pouring coffee for herself. "You all care for your issues, do you realise by you fighting with that Reteka you are actually killing innocent people, do you know how many families I had to write to telling them that they father, husband, son and brother were killed in unfortunate circumstances, do you know how hard it is to keep calm in front of the worst, do you know how it feels to be in this situation, I am doing my job and I don't care for you folk and your enemies because you people have caused too much damage" Miranda spat in a deadly voice

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Silver!" Gaia shouted while running towards him, "Thank god" She muttered as she hugged Silver while letting tears drop. She then looked to where the voice of Miranda came from "You think I asked for this? You think I actually like this? The answer is NO i don't" She said, "I never wanted this!" She stated "Only one thing I have too thank all this for" She took a glance too Silver when she said that, and looked away blushing. "What are you going to do us anyway?" She asked when she calmed down, still sitting next to Silver.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Ahem, I’m sorry for taking so long to post. But now I’m posting on everything that has happen until current time. Warning this post is long so, be ready to read or you could just skim it or go the recent part of it. Also to point out, gah I hate that, when a pair is interrupted just as they are about to kiss.))
-----

Silver had guessed the right direction he decided to go in finding Gaia. Quickly meeting her at rock, she first began to attack but quickly realizing who it was. The brown skinned girl buried her face into his chest and cried, mumbling "I don't want this" and "This is to much!" And Silver couldn’t help but nod in agreement this power he had... only brought problem. Even before coming here... people had always distance themselves from the quiet boy as they were afraid or as if they knew there was something different, dangerous about him. They stood there, embracing one other and Silver couldn’t think of anything to say. What could he possible say to those phrases: ‘It’s okay’ or ‘everything will be alright?’ Even if those came out the truth still stands. So all he could do was hold on to Gaia and be by her side, be her strength if that was possible for such a fragile boy as him.

~=~=~=~

They arrived at Iron Island; it was easy to guess how it got its name. "I present you......Iron Island" Gaia announced with a smile. He was glad to see her smiling again. "Follow me please!" she led toward a small cottage isolated cottage on the island. "Not really big, but I lived here for like 4 months. Make yourself at home, I'll have to change some clothes first.”

The brown haired girl told him as she opened and then proceed to the bedroom. As she was in there he looked around, a small house with a small table and a pair of chairs one obviously not used and he at notice a single bedroom. From what he had gather from that short amount of time was that Gaia lived here, alone. Where her parent or family was he didn’t know but they obvious weren’t here with her. She exited her room in short blue top and small skirt, cute clothing on her but it did show a lot of skin which made him blush a little.

"Shall we go Silver?" She asked him before going to the door, "The night is always young!" With that Gaia went outside and lay on the sandy beach. He followed and sat next to her his legs close to his chest watching the wave quietly crashing. She suddenly said sweetly as she sat up and looked into his violet eyes, "You know Silver, you're one of the few I can actually trust."

Hearing that phrase he felt happy yet worried, was he worthy of that trust. Would he be able keep it? But those negative thoughts washed away as they began talking though Gaia did more of the talking during the conversation. He didn’t notice them getting closer and closer until they were face to face. Her emerald eyes looking into his, and his heart beat rapidly being so close to this beautiful girl, the first one that made him feel this, an emotion he hadn’t ever experiences. They came closer and Silver’s lips nearly touching her but suddenly he was anchored down, arms and legs, by something extremely frigid. He heard the familiar voice as he struggle to break free and the coldness sunk in making him shiver a little. He saw her face and she has him a powerful blow.

“Miss Mira...” he got out before everything grew black and quiet.

~=~=~=~

Silver awakened within the enclosed room... a prisoner again. As he stood, he noticed the conversation between Miranda and Gaia on the other side the room. He felt cold all over most likely left by the freezing binds from earlier. From what he had heard Miranda was messing with Gaia eventually telling her where he was, if she hadn’t he surely would have said something. She turned to him with a relieved look that put Silver at ease; she went over and hugged him. Her body heat warmed him a bit though the coldness still clung tight to him. Then brown-eyed brunette say things that he had summarized as ‘The two of you only worried about your own life and killed innocent people and caused much damage.’ Her voice sounded furious as if she would kill them right now. But wasn’t it all a little unfair, judging them as if she herself was with the two of them the whole time and watching these deeds.

"You think I asked for this? You think I actually like this? The answer is NO I don't" She shouted and Silver looked rather sad as those words came out again, "I never wanted this! Only one thing I have too thank all this for" She stopped and looked towards him and blush. Silver blushed a bit too as she did so.

“Gaia...” he quiet whispered and then looked at the angry brunette. “I don’t think... you’re being entirely fair... That killing innocent people thing is the very reason why we left that group,” He told her in a very clear yet calm voice. “Or maybe you already know, since you knew exactly where we were. I haven’t been in Sinnoh long since I got involved in all of this and I don’t even understand much about what going on.” He honestly admitted and looked down.

It was strange; Silver was standing up to a person that frightens him. He had always clam up or barely said anything at all but now he bravely spoke. This has happen once before when he was talking to Reteka. But what had changed he wasn’t sure but he had an idea.

“Let me ask you something... why did you send the police officers after us?” He asked his violet eyes stared intently into her brown eyes. “You... obvious know Mister Reteka and his companion better than us, so knew how strong they are. So why did you sent them, did you really believe normal people could take them down?”

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Then why did you join him, well Gaia your fault to trust him and working with him and so I say it was your choice" Miranda said in earnest. "Honestly I wasn't supposed to catch you both nor did I know it was you but hell it is funny isn't it". Miranda heard Gaia talk and hug Silver "You worked with him and therefore you are just like them it that case not your personality just to tell you and why did I send police officers it is because of protocol so now it is my turn" Miranda answered.

"Now you will answer these questions, we have set you up to a electric wires, so if you don't answer them you will get shocked or frozen or burned, my choice which you have to thank modern technology" Miranda stated as she she said down with another agent who started to smoke a cigarette.

"Why did you start to work with Reteka" Miranda asked "I need all details and no sap, then I want to ask about your powers and then you reason to be there fighting and finish it off with your history, now if we think you are holding back I will press this button which again shocks you, freezes or burns you, clear now Gaia start you, now answer"

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Why should I answer that?" She asked and got shocked, leaving several burn marks. "Since when do Police officers even got this cr*p?" She asked, again getting shocked. But she still was standing on her legs, "Fine, if it's only to stop with this..."

"I didn't joined Reteka....." Gaia muttered, ofcourse she got burned, giving even more burn marks, and burning parts of her skirt and top. "My power? You already know that.......It's fighting" Gaia muttered as she didn't even got burned. "My reason to fight there? To be fair....I don't know, I was confused and Didn't knew what to do....." Gaia stated,

"You won't know my history...." Gaia said while looking up, as she said that, Miranda froze her left hand "C-cold....." Gaia muttered while looking down, "I won't tell you, got that?" She said, getting shocked again. Gaia smiled, and then fell head-first into the floor.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((This one a bit long too... What can I say I'm a writer. I thought that I say, I'll won't be here tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I may have some internet access but I'm not sure.))
------

Somehow her explanation of how she found them in a large continent just seemed too convenient but he left it how it was. Miranda explained that they were rigged with a device that would inflict them with three pains: electric, fire, and ice; and if they refuse to speak or it seemed like they were hiding it she would press a button to inflict the pain. She let Gaia go first and through out it she was shocked, burned and at the even end of it inflicted with a frozen sting. As the last one was emitted she fell towards the ground; Silver grabbed her just before her face crash into the floor.

“Gaia, are you alright” he said with concern but kept his voice at a low tone. He set her on the floor and looked at all of the burn marks on her; he very gently rubbed the one on her shoulder. Miranda got his attention with burning sensation and he stood quickly. It was his turn and she wanted him to leave Gaia along and speak. Before saying anything he rubbed his forehead and looked at her.

“I joined Reteka because he asked me to” he honestly answered the first question, “I know I didn’t know him and he probably was the one that... that cause that gory scene back at that... base? But he didn’t sound like a bad person...” He looked down it sounded quite strange... someone that’s believe to have kill people in some strange organization didn’t seem like a bad person. “Also... it was because, you were there.” He looked right at Miranda as he said that sentence.

The secret agent punished him with a jolt of electricity. Even after the shock, the pain lingered; he held himself and winced. He might have been singe but it was hard to tell under his long clothing. It would seem that line was too vague or she wanted to know more why she was in his motive of join up with Reteka.

“You were there, and... I just wanted to return your sunglasses..... Because you had helped me and I at least wanted to return the glasses you said you wanted back...” With that said he went on the next question. “My power... I can use bug-type moves and my voice can exceed the loudness of a normal person voice to a deafening volume, I’ve also learn how to put asleep or confuse pokemon and people by making a certain frequency with my voice. It’s... I don’t use it much because it’s effect everyone around me... though it a little less effective when the person is behind me.”

There was no problem there he looked back at Gaia again just to make sure she was alright again. As she looked back to Miranda, he blinked swiftly a few times and wipes his hand across his forehand.

“My reason for fighting... all the fighting I’ve done was to protect myself” he stated, “But even then... I couldn’t bring myself to kill anyone.” Silver place his fingertips on his forehead. “My... history... there’s nothing special about it, nothing that would be worth mentioning...”

Miranda gave him a bit for painful freezing-ness, obvious wanted him to talk about his past. Wincing, his eyes shut close before he opened them slightly and looked at the floor.

“I grew up in Goldenrod City, Johto... and I’ve rarely left the city except once to watch the bug catching contest... I didn’t have friends; my parents were always so overprotective of me... I took up karate and judo as a hobby as well as taught myself to use a few weapons. Then I came here to Sinnoh after finally convincing my parents...” His hand dropped and Silver was pressing against the wall across from the brunette. Silver suddenly reaches into his pocket, took out his Pokégear and stared at it very intensely. “My parents must be extremely worried... my Pokégear has been broken since that organization capture me... and I haven’t communicated with them since.”

He gripped the gear and rather sadly continued to look at it; it was his first trip outside of Goldenrod City, out of the region and his parents were probably thinking the worst had happened... The golden haired teen sat down, brought his legs to his chest, and rested his head in the center of them.

“I... don’t feel well...” he announced in a bit of a mumble. He hugged his leg and closed his eyes tight. He hadn’t feeling great since he awakened in the room but it was hard to notice since he already was pale to start off with. He finished the questions with his head spinning and vision blurring but now he really just needed to sit down. Silver hid his face... he really didn’t want anyone to see his face right down.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"So they've left?" Reteka said to himself.

"You guys need to leave Sinnoh, Jeff you are in charge from now on as I quit whatever we were that I created. You need to take care of them now. I'm going to Sunnyshore to get my power back and then go after Silver and Gaia they might be in trouble." He said turning to his family.

"Daddy don't go." Ami said with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry I've got to, but look after mommy ok?" He said with a sad smile.

"ok." She sniffed as Reteka walked away a tear in his eyes as he walked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Reteka arrived at the remains of the battlefield the dead bodies had been cleared as had the cars and everything else, all that remained was the scorched field he walked for a bit and then stopped at the spot where he had finally finished Mazeram by driving his fist into his brain and smashing it, slowly he bent down and began digging until he came across a vial with a clean needle sealed into it.

"My power will never be as strong as before, I don't even know what will happen but I need to save my friends and family." He said pulling out the needle and driving it into his vein waiting a second before smiling as he collapsed to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"We found one and he's waking up."

"Good everyone **** your guns" Reteka heard a conversation and then sat up, in front of him stood seven agents with their guns trained on him.

"If you want information then you can go f*ck your mothers." Reteka said to them prompting a gunshot to sound but he was no longer their he was to the right of them a grin on his face he tried for a fire blast but nothing happened, the only attacks that were working were normal type attacks. "At least I know all the normal attacks." He muttered walking over to a small boulder and lifting it high into the air with strength and then he threw it taking out a grunt then he ran forward with Extreme Speed and using Dizzy Punch to knock them out. "I have to get to Iron Island." He muttered.

OOC:

So a note of Reteka's powers, He can use all normal attacks but can only use four in a row and then it becomes to much of a strain so he has to keep to those four until a while later. Also he can use Mimic to use one elemental attack at a time and he forgets the one he has when he mimics a new one. He will also be able to use some other things later on.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Yeah I'm alright" Gaia whispered in his ear when Silver asked if she was alright, "Be strong"

"Silver, you ok" Gaia asked with a soft voice as she came closer to him "Your face is so pale skinned," She muttered, "You sure I'm ok? I'm alright, just a few burn-wounds and shocks" Gaia whispered "I can take that" She then looked at her clothes "But these clothes won't cover enough anymore...." She muttered, she then came closer to Silver "So you've always been overprotected and somewhat lonely?" She softly asked, "I've been always on my own, but we are the same, and now together" She whispered in his ears. Gaia then hugged Silver, her chest pressing against Silver's chest "Everything will be alright"

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"Silver, you ok" Gaia asked in a soft, concern voice that immediately brought him out of his little shell. She was closer looking at him with those worried green eyes. "Your face is so pale skinned."

“I’m alright I just needed to sit down” he tried his best to put her at ease, “I’m just... fatigue...” He was weak; there was no hiding that from his fragile build, pale skin and little of stamina. As Gaia looked so concerned about his well-being he felt like he had to be strong, if for no one else for her.

”I'm alright, just a few burn-wounds and shocks" she whispered so Miranda couldn’t hear, he guessed. "I can take that, but these clothes won't cover enough anymore...." Now that she had mention Silver had notice and a shade of red overtook his paleness. He turned his head and tried to avoid staring straight at her new cleavage and less clothed parts. He watched her as she advanced closer to him.

"So you've always been overprotected and somewhat lonely?" She suddenly asked under her breath. And the golden-hair boy looked down. It was true he felt lonely despite the fact his parents were there for him and watching him. He always regretted not being able to rid that pit of loneness even though his parents tried so hard. "I've been always on my own, but we are the same, and now together."

As those last words were spoken Gaia suddenly reaching over and hugs Silver. There chests made contact and was pressing firmly against each other. "Everything will be alright.” Her sweet voice lulled him as she held him to comfort him.

He could cry, he could just break down into tears and bawl his eyes out but he forced them to stay in. With a shake of his head he closed his eyes to prevent the falling tears. He wrapped his arms around her body. She has a rather firm yet smooth skin brown skin. Also her body felt so warm compared his low body temperature. A warm embrace from a kind, and strong lady; it felt good.

“I know, thank you.” He said back to quiet and grateful tone. He let his head rest on her shoulder his cheek close to hers but they didn’t touch.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff looked around at the group of Ami, Naida and Mars he sighed and looked at the blueprints of the base he saw that there was escape planes they could use. He toke the group to the top floor he picked at the lock of a black Plane and toke them inside it was big Jeff guessed it was meant to carry more than four people he when up front to the controls he had some troble with the plane but soon got it to work he flew it out of Veilstone and all the way to Littleroot town he’s now waiting for everyone to get off so he can get Sliver and Gaia.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
"Jeff...."

Mars slides the door open and walks into the control room.

"I ment what i said in the cave. I ment what I did, the kiss.... I don't no if you feel the same but I Love you okay and thats all I have to say.... So I guess I should go.

Mars turns away and slides the door she walks slowly and she can hear Jeff get up but she does want him to leave the controls so she just shuts the door and walks over to Ami and Naida.

"Hi there you two.... Daughter and Friend???" Looks at Naida who seems to give her a weird look.

"Well what else am I sapost to say, Hi My Daughters new Mommy that has replaced me?" Mars says in her mind and they take a seat.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
(OOC: I'm kinda lost, but I will at least be able to reply to the post above.)

Naida was lost in her thoughts the whole flight to Littleroot about her perfect child. She barely noticed when the plane had landed and most had gotten off. Her thoughts got disrupted when Mars came up to her and asked her, "Hi there you two.... Daughter and Friend???"

Naida inwardly sighed and gave her a slightly worried look and replied, "Mars, even though I may be her stepmother, she is your child, not mine. You are her real mother."

She slowly stood up and gently took hold of Ami and gently whispered in her ear saying, "I'm sorry Ami that I never told you that I was never your real mother. It may be a little harsh, but it is the truth. Now please go and spend some time with Mars as she is your real mother." She then gently nudged her towards Mars and she turned around and opened the plane door and exited. She did not look back as Ami called her name timidly as she left. Ami never noticed, but Naida was crying silently as she walked away from the plane.

Naida didn't know where her body took her, but she eventually came to a stop at a big, old tree near the outskirts of Littleroot and she collapsed and leaned against the tree. She brought her knees up and cried silently to herself.

ashds

Jeff became extremely happy when Mars said she loved him. He felt sad because he didn’t say anything while flying but he wasn’t flying now so he said “Mars could you come in here please” he waited for her to come in when she did he looked at her she looked more beautiful every time he looked at her “Mars you said that you love me which is funny because I love you too I would kiss you now but I’ll got to keep my hands of the controls but once I’ve got Sliver and Gaia back how about you and me go on that trip to the beach I promised you” he smiled

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Mars smiled a her.

"We can both be her mother, she already loves you very much."

Walks over to Jeff while Ami follows her.

"Funny isn't it. Hahaha, anyways I'd love to, so would Ami right sweetie."

Ami nodded and Mars gives her a piggyback ride.

"Faster"

"Faster eh okay, let's go!" Mars said and she ran with Ami on her back around the plane.

ashds

Jeff looked at Mars playing with Ami he then toke them out of the plane and said “I need you to stay here for a bit but I’ll be back” he kissed Mars on the cheek before leavening her and Ami inside Little root town. He then walked back into the plane and flew to Iron island where he his clothes and Mars’s clothes when he put them in he noticed a patch of ice he has seen ice like this before “Miranda” he whispered. He quickly looked around no sign of Gaia or Sliver just what he feared. He called Reteka and said “Gaia and Sliver are gone and I think Miranda is behind those missing” he then looked at navigation technogy in the plane hoping it could help. He was able to narrow their location down to a few places he hid it in his house with a note that said 'call me for help' he also drew and arrow in the sand pointing to his house. He flew back and saw every thing was alright "Mars I got your clothes in the plane" he said to Mars he then walked over to Naida and said "Naida do you want me to fly back and get someclothes for you and Ami?" .

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"I don't want your lovey dovey stuff alright, You get in the corner" Miranda said to Silver with an annoyed look. "Facts are facts...I am not going to hurt you both...anymore, we changed our plans after Gaia gave me an idea".

"See I would tell you the plan but then it wouldn't work" she said to Gaia as she saw tears in her eyes "touching...no get to that corner now" Miranda pointed to a separate corner. "Don't try anything because we have found a way to make your powers useless in this location which also makes mine useless as well but I have other means".

"Hopefully your friends will find you" Miranda said "because your information was very useless". Miranda sighed as she started to reading a magazine while keeping an eye on them.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Silver was a bit relentless about going to the corner away from Gaia but painful burn reminded him of the situation he was in. Small black spots appeared on his grey hoodie with that last punishment. He stood and looked at green-eyed girl with a sad expression. Suddenly grabbing the bottom of the clothing he began removing the grey article of clothing the white long sleeve shirt under it. The shirt had burn marks and holes more than the hoodie but still less than what Gaia’s clothing had gone through. One hole revealed the cloth wrapped around his stomach by Mars but it was rather charred. Getting the cloth over his head, his bangs fell messily over his forehead. He looked back at Gaia then handed her his hoodie.

“This isn’t much but... it should last until you get some more clothes” he told her softly and began moving to the corner. His steps slow, heavy and his hand slid across the wall. Reaching the appointed place he plopped down the floor and sat in the most comfort position he could on the floor. From where he was he stared at Gaia, his violet eyes unhappily longing to be closer.

"Hopefully your friends will find you" Miranda suddenly said holding a magazine up as she looked through it, "because your information was very useless."

That was harsh...” Silver thought as she said her rather blunt comment. Despite that he couldn’t bring himself to dislike the brown-haired lady. She had helped him, if she was really so mean and uncaring she would have left him there... That maybe his naivety was taking over his better judgment.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
“This isn’t much but... it should last until you get some more clothes” Gaia heard Silver saying so, as he took off his Grey hoodie, once Silver took it off, he only had a white shirt.

"S....Silver..." Gaia muttered, while looking at it "I....I can't take that......" She said with a sad expression. "It's yours!" Gaia muttered while looking to Silver who walked to the farest corner by orders of Miranda, slowly and with heavy steps. As Silver sat down in the cornor both Silver and Gaia looked with their Violet and Green eyes to each other longing to be closer. Gaia then putted the grey hoodie on, it was a bit long but that didn't really matter.

"Hopefully your friends will find you" Miranda suddenly said holding a magazine up as she looked through it, "because your information was very useless."

"........." Gaia just looked blank to Silver, even though Silver didn't said something she somewhat knew what he thought. Gaia just sat down against the wall, she then sat in meditation position, too make her head empty of everything.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Jeff came over and asked Naida if she wanted him to bring back clothes for her and Ami. She just nodded her head and hid her head again. Jeff left her after seeing the nod and walked away, leaving her alone again. She mumbled to herself, "I feel so lonely... All my life, I wanted to search for my birth parents and they were dead soon as I was a few months old. I recieve little affection from the group and Ami is the child that has shown affection towards me. I just want some cuddle time and drink in some love and affection."

She continued mumbling about herself and didn't notice how negative she was being nor did she realize how far into depression she had sank herself into.