• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes: The Begining (Discussion Thread)

What should we do about the PH series?

• Scrap the series altogether.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
It's Drifblim, not Driftblem! You insult my culture! Roothoomnm!

*Goes to see what Routoimanem put in his post*

What did I put?!? *checks* wow. Curse you typos! *shakes fist in the air xD* Anyways, sorry about that. ^^;; I shall edit.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Just to clarify, here's the characters.

Normal: Reteka: Stabberz -Morally Gray, Soon to be Evil-
Fire: Blayze: OC -Evil-
Electric: Thalia: D.O.P -Good-
Fighting: Emerald: OC -Good-
Steel: Jeff: Ashds -Good-
Ice: Nikki: OC -Evil-
Ground: Taren: OC -Dead-.
Dragon: Seiko: OC -Good-
Water: Alexandria: OC -Good-
Rock: Alice: Kiyra -Good-
Bug: Stephen and Xia: Unicorn and Rotom -Good-
Ghost: Bane: Unicorn -Morally Gray-
Dark: Prairie: D.O.P -Good-
Poison: MJ: Rotom 310 -Good-
Grass: Forrest: OC. -Evil-
Psychic: Topaz: Kyira -Good-
Flying: Sean: Drifblim -Good-
Mars: D.O.P -Evil-
Saturn: OC -Evil-
Jupiter: Drifblim -Evil-
Charon: Rotom -Evil-

Unicorn

Neigh.
That made me smile when I saw that you marked Bane as "morally gray." Really, it did. xD

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I was kinda hoping Reteka could be at a disadvantage you know, two against one. You could have Sean fight Jupiter or Saturn?

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I'm guessing school's busy for everyone then? It has been for me. Anyway, I'll get a post in tonight, count on it.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Yeah, I had two AP tests in two days. But the worst is behind me. I'm a fourth-quarter Senior now. I graduate in four weeks (a month) and I'm spending more time to myself than with my homework. Ahhhh. I can just feel the freedom of summer coming! Of course, then there's college to think about... xD

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Its fine, I just wish other people would notify me instead of...ignoring me. Because at the moment, there are four people posting.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I'm sorry I'm still thinking about how to advance to fight and keep within the rules at the same time.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Hey, I'm still here. In fact, I'm the one with the last post. Anytime you want to respond would be great. =/