• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes: The Begining (Discussion Thread)

What should we do about the PH series?

• Scrap the series altogether.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Gomennasai! I'm so sorry I haven't been on much. School just became to much a priority these past weeks. But it is out now for me, so I hope I'll be able to post a lot more than I have been.

Unicorn

Neigh.
I will post soon. I'm a tad busy graduating high school and beginning real life.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Ok, life is back on track for me. If any of you are still interested in continuing this RPG I'm totally up for it. It was a lot of fun and I want to revive it!