• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes: The Beginning(RPG Thread)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Emerald looked to the sun, which was barely seenable true the clouds. It's getting late, then something hit her. "The attack! Crud!" She shouted as she started to sprint to wherever she thought the rest would be.

Cling!

The window was broken as Emerald jumped right true, the glass splinters flew everywhere. Emerald had protected her face by placing both arms in front of it. She landed on both feet and looked around, then putted her right hand in her pocket. "Sorry I'm late..." She muttered just hearable, as she charged forward, still having her right hand in her pocket, she slammed a grunt into the ground with her left hand, "Let's dance." She taunted, as she kept fighting with only one hand. She evaded a slow stab from a grunt then kicked his ankle to cause the grunt to trip and fall on another grunt.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
((Get ready: freakin' long post here. Sorry it took so long to write... I just felt inspired, you know?))

Restored. Rejuvenated. Refreshed. All those 're' words. That' how Bane felt. He sucked the life out of that guard and was teeming with energy. He giggled, thinking back on how much fun it was to torture that loser before he killed him. A wide grin spread across his face at the thought of doing that same thing to every other jerk that was inside this facility.

He looked through the portal from the dark side. Being in the Reverse World, he could look through his little hole as if it were some kind of window. When he was satisfied with the location he had chosen, he leaped through it and did a roll to the ground to break his fall. Absolute stealth. Somewhere in this place was the cell room where they had kept him and stolen his Rattata. He had forgotten about that little Pokemon until just recently. Now, his loss was just another excuse to destroy this base.

Bane glided down the hallway, making almost no noise as his feet slid across the floor. He literally felt like a ghost... it made so much sense now. When he rounded the corner two guards spotted him and abruptly froze. Bane sneered, and just as one of the grunts reached for his gun, Bane whipped his hand up and blasted him with a ball of dark glowing energy. The other man promptly fled, leaving Bane laughing maniacally.

It didn't matter whether anyone saw him or not. He was just going to destroy this place anyway. But first, why not have a look around? He might find something interesting. Suddenly, a small voice inside himself told him to snap back to reality. Bane's face fell. No. This was fun. Why would he stop? The voice persisted and Bane clutched his skull, his fingers digging into his silvery blond hair. He squeezed his white eyes shut tight and muttered for the voice to go away. It was a mental battle between the real Bane, and the Bane caught in his own nightmare.

“Leave me alone! I'm happy this way!” Bane cackled, shaking his head as if to throw off some invisible vice. He heard footsteps round the corner and dashed into the nearest room, even though only seconds before he didn't care if anyone saw him or not. Why did it suddenly matter?

“I'm not happy... I'm not happy...” He babbled to himself. The true Bane was winning, and his fight was on display. He was in a room with prison cells, and in one of the cells were two girls and a boy, all watching him intently. Bane didn't notice them at all, because he was twitching and rolling across the floor.

“I AM happy!” he shrieked.

“I won't be trapped anymore!” he grunted, in a faint voice.

“This is my TRUE self!” he then said in a shrill voice. The purple glow was beginning to fade.

“No... I am not a nightmare!” he groaned, obviously taking a lot of effort. The three prisoners continued to watch with a mixture of confusion, fear, and awe. There was a white boy with a purple glow writhing on the floor having an epic battle with himself. What on earth was going on?

“I AM NOT AFRAID!” Bane yelled, sitting up. Color returned to his face, and the glow around him faded. His eyes turned back into their normal reddish brown. He was shivering then, looking absolutely stunned. “I'm not... a monster...” He murmured to himself. It had taken a lot of effort for him to come out of that state of being. He didn't like having to fight with himself. The power was just too much... like Giratina said: “I sense great power in you, but if you cannot find a way to use it properly then it will only contribute to the destruction of this world.” And how could Bane forget what he said right afterward? ”If that happens, I will have no choice but to destroy you for you were not meant to possess such abilities.” He wasn't doing a very good job at maintaining his sanity so far. His head was pounding now, but at least he felt a little better now that he wasn't completely berserk.

“Um... excuse me? Are you... alright?” a small girlish voice broke into Bane's thoughts. He turned around and was shocked to see three people, all younger than him, behind bars. The girl that had spoken to him had green hair, an unusual color, but not unheard of.

“This is the place where they held me...” Bane murmured, not completely comprehending what the girl had said to him.

“You were here before?” the girl asked.

“Yes,” Bane said, waking up a little. “Yes, but I escaped.” He didn't elaborate and the girl looked disappointed.

“You aren't wearing their uniforms,” she pressed. Bane smirked.

“I could be,” he said. He didn't know why he said that, but it was true. He was just as bad as Team Dark Twilight any day. Running around on pure fear-inducing insanity wasn't exactly the epitome of a good guy.

“But you aren't,” she stated flatly. Bane laughed a little.

“You're right,” he said.

“I'm Xia,” the girl smiled and stuck her hand through bars for Bane to shake. He looked at her hand dumbly. He wasn't sure how he felt about taking it.

“Bane,” he grunted, turning to leave.

“Wait! Can you get us out of here?” Xia pleaded. He was their only hope, and as Bane stopped and looked back at the three of them he realized that he couldn't just leave. They needed him... and it was about time he stopped chickening out. They were in the same place he was before, and as he looked back and reflected on that time he spent in a cell, he realized that was something he would never wish on anyone... not even his enemies.

“I can try,” Bane said. He didn't want to use his powers so soon after reclaiming himself. But there had to be a key or something around the room somewhere. He turned his head from side to side, looking for a way to get them out.

“Over there,” Xia pointed at the far wall. Bane saluted her in thanks and jogged over to a wall with a set of keys hanging from a loop. He grabbed them and raced back. He stood for a moment, rifling through each one and trying them all in the key hole. It took him a good two minutes to find the key that fit, and when he did there was a triumphant click and the cell door swung open. The three tired-looking prisoners filed out and Bane held the door open.

“Thanks,” the girl said and Bane dipped his head humbly.

“Yeah... no prob,” he relied awkwardly. Xia looked at him for a moment.

“How did you get in here?” she asked. Bane shrugged.

“I have my ways. You three should get out of here though. Those grunts are ruthless,” he told her absently.

“You won't come with us, Bane?” she responded. Her voice echoed in his head for a moment as he turned the notion over in his head. Him... go with them? It didn't seem like the worst idea ever. Eh, why not?

“I guess I could,” he said, “but if there's any fighting, you won't be able to count on me for much.”

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Sean

Here he was, running away. As soon as the group had left, he slipped deftly to the back. Making sure nobody was looking, he took off. He breezed through the snow and into the forest, where he continued to run. Tree after tree he passed, until he saw an opening. There, at last, was the dock he used to know. He continued to pass by thousands of Sailors and Workers at the area, until he reached the actual town. Looking behind him, he checked that nobody had followed him. After all, these people weren’t past knocking people out before finding out who they were. Any sign of suspicion- BOOM- he was out.

At the entrance to his house he stopped, breathing deeply. He slowly twisted the doorknob. He had a sneaking suspicion that something was wrong, but pushed that out of his head.

Inside, the first thing he saw was the wall. All his life, it had been painted a friendly cream color, plain yet warm and welcoming, what he was used to. However, the wall was now mostly painted black. The dark color made him flinch a little, but it was more the rest of the wall. It had the initials TDT written on it, in a deep purple. He recognized them from the logo on the man’s outfit that attacked him and Topaz, a while back.

Walking around the corner, he looked in the room. His mom was on the floor as usual, reading a book. Sean always remembered how she would do this, although he preferred reading in his chair.

“Mom! I’m home! What happened to the…” she hadn’t responded. “Mom?” he said again, in a childish voice. He bent down and immediately gasped. Her head was covered in blood. There was a bullet wedged in her skull. Her eyes were lifeless, staring in a horrifying way.

In her hand was a piece of yellow paper with print on it. Hand trembling, he took it and tried to read it. His eyes were tear-soaked and his hands couldn’t stop shaking, but eventually he read the bolded words: Norman Breeze has been killed in action by a group named Dark Twilight. The paper went on listing details, but Sean stopped reading.

All of a sudden he was screaming, and everything around him was going away, getting smaller as he cried out in anguish. And then, he was in the sky, above the world, nothing could touch him. He spotted the building owned by TDT and swooped down, his voice peaking, gaining velocity, and crashing through the ceiling. Grunts stood in front of him, carrying guns, Golbats behind them. With a swipe of his hand a wind pushed them aside, causing them to crash into walls. He grabbed one by the neck and stabbed him with his own knife. He continued, killing some more before dropping to one knee. He coughed up blood. His head hit the ground and he was unconscious.

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
The fighting had already gotten into full swing and already they were down one. Emerald had thrown herself through a window and started the fight, beating a few grunts and then waiting for them. Reteka was already moving towards the grunts when Sean burst in.

Reteka watched as he waved his hand a the wind picked up, Golbat's were thrown into the wall and then Sean was upon the grunts, killing one and then falling backwards. By then Reteka was beside him and had already pushed him along the floor telekineticly.

"Some one, take care of him." He called back before drawing his sword. He glared at the grunts and then suddenly sped up. Utilising the Extreme Speed skill and then stopping back in his original position. A line of grunts fell dead as the blood fell from Reteka's sword.

He smirked as he saw them slow down and instead chose to sheath his sword and push his hands towards the ground. The raw electricity soon became cackled around his hands and the smirk dropped.

Now he would wait to see who made the first move.

Kyira

Insane, but fun.
[Alice Wilson - Snowpoint]

Alice sighed and leaned her head against the back of the chair. They were all going to have to fight, again, and she wasn't sure how much more of this she was willing to take. The strange powers that they had were connected to pokemon somehow, many of the attacks were similar. But did that mean the weaknesses were too?
If so then she was out of luck.
If rock types had more weaknesses than any other....

Alice quickly dissmissed the thought, she didn't like negative thinking, especially right before another battle. A few seconds later, the white haired girl walked though the door, as she walked past her her eyes flashed pink again, and she stated, "You have a phone call."
As if on que, Alice's phone suddenly began to vibrate in her pocket. Strange, no one ever call her on her cell phone, partially because the batteries were usually dead, and because she didn't like paying for minutes.

She glanced down at the caller I.D. and gave a sigh of relief, "Oh my gaaa," She sighed, and ran out the door.

It was on the last ring before she finally answered it, walking to the edge of the forest. "Hey, Brody."

"Oh my gosh, Alice, are you okay?" His voice was urgent.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"
"I called 911, Lisa said she heard a gunshot but I didn't expect--"
"Wait. What are you talking about?"
"I got here as soon as I could, but I don't know--"
"What are you talking about?!"
"The police are here and they're examining--"
"Brody!"
"...Alice...they're dead. I got here and your mom, dad, and even William was--"
"What? No...you know how dramatic my family is...they could probably just be--"
"Alice, they were all shot, there's no--"
"You never know, it could just be that they're--" She was cut off again and she growled at him under her breath.
"No, Alice. Listen. They're not--"
And the connection was cut off.
Alice watched as the pieces of a now broken phone fell out of her hand and onto the snow by her feet. And for a few minutes, she just stood there awe-struck, until her lips turned blue.
They weren't gone. There was no possible way, her mind kept telling her, and she believed it.

-----------

Alice walked back into the pokemon center, rubbing her hands together like nothing had happened, but her face was in a scowl. He had to have been lying, there was no way they could be gone. Alice slipped back to the back wall, and sighed as she saw no one had really noticed she was gone in the first place.

"You all know what you can do, you each have individual strength's and weaknesses," She heard Reteka say, "but each of you can make up for it by working together.."He trailed off...

"I'm good at neither plans or pep talks so all I'll tell you is this." he announced. "Leave Forest and Blayze to me, anyone else is fair game. Move out."
"Wonderful..." She mumbled to herself, and headed out the door.

Ten Minutes Later

Reteka looked around at all of them and nodded, there would be no holding back, it was time to destroy some members of Dark Twilight.

He pointed a hand at the door and concentrated, with a scowl and a sudden boost of irritation; the door was flung inwards with Reteka quickly leading the others inside.
Oh yes, they wouldn't be notice that way.

----------------
[Topaz]

Topaz had just gotten there and they already had to leave to go fight....great. She turned to...M.J? Hm, nice name. And said, "Either you help us fight, or you get out of here and hide." She turned toward the door, and hesitated, "If you choose to fight," Her voice was low, "Don't touch anyone whom you don't want to hurt."
With that she ran up the door to catch up with the others, Michael followed after her. Wonder where he's been this whole time, she wondered.

Topaz passed Rapunzel whom had stopped to glance over at a girl who was yelling about suicide.
And everyone else, except for Sean...
She stopped for a brief moment, but her attention was alerted back when alarms began to blare.

Her eyes flashed pink again and the same color aura surrounded her, ready to fight. Emerald crashed through the window and began to fight immediatly. Reteka drew his sword and waited to see who made the first move.

Last edited:

Double-oh-Platypus

[Prairie Hunter - Sunnyshore City]

The conversation going on between 'Bane' and 'Xia' was making Prairie's head whirl.

"Maybe we should cut the chit-chat and get out of here," she advised, scooping up the few belongings she had managed to keep from the guards that had trapped her and heading for the open door.

The hallways were surprisingly empty and it made Prairie a little nervous. Where was everyone?

"How did you get in?" she asked Bane. "Maybe we can exit the same way."

[Thalia Jackson - Snowpoint City]

The fight raged on in front of Thalia as different people raced in to help Reteka. Thalia hurried after them, kicking aside a grunt who was waiting to ambush her at the door. She then turned to see a group of grunts, heading towards her.

Swinging her arm back, Thalia flung the ball of electricity at the men, much like a bowling ball. It crackled to life in an eerie blue colour and Thalia recognized it as the attack called 'Discharge'. The men collapsed to the ground, their bodies convulsing with electrical shocks.

The fight was madness. As she recharged her energy, Thalia resorted to martial arts, attacking any grunts that got too close. They weren't very skilled in mortal combat, but they had weapons to work with while Thalia did not. It was going to be one long battle.

Unicorn

Neigh.
"Maybe we should cut the chit-chat and get out of here," the other girl advised and headed for the open door. Bane gave her a dirty look. He didn't like her attitude, but he kept his mouth shut anyway since he knew she was right.

He followed close behind her and stopped short as they stepped out into the hallway. It was all empty. Strange. This girl, whose name he still did not know, looked wary.

"How did you get in?" she asked Bane. "Maybe we can exit the same way."

“Yeah, where did you come from?” Xia asked, prodding him in the arm. Bane shivered and drew away from them. Maybe going with them hadn't been such a great idea after all.

“I... er, well that is I...” he didn't want to tell them. Although it was obvious these kids were 'gifted' like he was, he still didn't want to reveal his abilities. The truth was that he just ported into the base from the Reverse World, and he could probably get them all out that way... but he was afraid. It was a strange thought, that he might be afraid of himself, but it was true.

“You what?” Xia pressed. She was intimidating him now, and Bane wasn't so sure how he felt about her either. Both Xia and the other had a certain attitude that perplexed him.

“I came from there,” Bane lied, pointing down the hallway. Maybe if he just pretended to lead them long enough, they would find an exit. Nervously, he started down the hall, peering at every door and looking overhead for an 'EXIT' sign.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff rolled into the open door using his Gyro ball form he rolled right into the chest of a nearby grunt. Jeff changed back decided to take advantage of a winded grunt ran with his sword points facing the grunts chest...

BANG

Jeff felt a burning sensation in his leg just above his left knee and at the time as he stabbed the grunt he felt down on one knee to see the reason behind the feeling it was a small hole he then saw fall out of the grunts hand a smoking pistol.

"Someone, take care of him." Jeff heard Reteka yell as Sean came sliding across the floor, unconscious. Jeff tried to stand up a decided against it due to the bullet wound in his leg so he half crawled half walked towards Sean and checked on him

“looks like he’s still alive. Now try to remember Jeff how do you wake up the unconscious?”

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Taren

The world around Taren was a blur, grunts surrounded him on all sides about two deep. His mind quickly calculated the circumference of the circle allowing him to guess that there were at least ten grunts around him. He smirked and quickly dropped to the ground. Then in the time span of a few seconds he whipped his hands out and slammed them on the ground the image of a small tremor racing through his adrenaline drowned brain.

All around him the earth began to split and churn, it shock erratically below him making him guess that he’d hit Magnitude 5 at least. With a satisfied smile he stood up and watched as the grunts legs were snapped beneath their weight and their clumsy bodies were bent into awkward angles. He gave them a sincere grin and his eyes flashed a deep brown. Then without looking back at the chaos he had created, he rushed away without a second thought.

Uprooting a wooden post he found in the ground, Taren threw himself at another grunt knocking the wind out of him and possibly breaking a few bones. As the grunt tumbled to the ground, Taren’s new staff fell on his neck immediately snapping it killing the grunt.

Behind him another grunt noticed Taren, but before he could attack Taren raised his hand and imagined mud covering it. With a sad sincere smile he acknowledged the man and with a flick of his wrist ended the man’s life.

Double-oh-Platypus

“I came from there,” Bane said, pointing down the hallway in front of them. All that was down there was a corner to connect the hallways and a sign that said 'EXIT' with a door below it.

Prairie pursed her lips. She had never seen anyone use the door, but she figured if Bane had made it through than any alarms on it would already be disarmed and they could pass safely through.

"All right then," she said, leading the way down the hallway. It was silent except for the slap of their shoes against the linoleum but the silence was broken when Prairie pushed on the door.

Sirens wailed throughout the building and the Hoenn native was dazed. What was going on? Hadn't Bane said that he had entered the door?

She heard someone behind her tell her to run and she snapped to her senses she rushed out the door and into the sunlight, shielding her eyes as she ran blindly across an empty parking lot.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Steven Russell - Sunnyshore TDT base

Being kidnapped and locked in a cell with people he barely even knew, Steven didn’t think weird couldn’t get any weirder. Boy was he wrong.

“I'm not happy... I'm not happy...” a boy with silver-ish hair, who had just burst into the room, babbled to himself. He then seemed to be fighting some sort of mental battle with himself, shouting out things about being afraid or not, and finally screaming, “I AM NOT AFRAID!” and babbling more things to himself.

This was when Xia broke in. She started asking him questions, ending with asking him to get Steven and the two girls out of the cell.

Bane, as he told the three, got them out of the cell, and was about to leave when Xia asked him to come with the others, which he replied, ““I guess I could, but if there's any fighting, you won't be able to count on me for much.”

The other girl looked like she wasn’t following this conversation, finally just saying that the four should get out of there. Steven decided to stay quiet, one of the things he’s good at, and see what unfolds.

“How did you get in?” the girl asked Bane. “Maybe we can exit the same way.”

Xia joined in, prodding him in the arm.

From what Steven could tell Bane looked like he was trying to think up something.

Bane stammered something along the lines of: “I... er, well that is I...”

“You what?” asked Xia, in a somewhat threatening manner.

“I came from there,” Bane eventually said, pointing down a hallway.

I don’t remember anyone coming in from there… Steven thought.

“All right then,” the girl whose name Steven still didn’t know said. They were silent heading down the hall, the only sound were their shoes against the floor. That is, until they opened the door.

Sirens blazed to life, confirming what Steven had thought. Bane had to have lied about how he came in.

Steven heard someone yell to run, to which he didn’t object. He ran after the other girl, not bothering to check if Xia or Bane were behind him.

M.J. Krane - Snowpoint TDT base

M.J. was about to go in when the white-haired girl told him, "Either you help us fight, or you get out of here and hide.” She turned to the door, but added in a quiet voice,
“Don't touch anyone whom you don't want to hurt."

M.J. had no idea what this meant, but he decided he wouldn’t dare touch this girl.

He rushed in, to where the fight had already begun. One of the girls burst through the window, and then one of the guys swooped into the room, literally, and took out several grunts before collapsing.

Amazingly, several of the people were controlling the elements, electricity and earth among others.

Taking out his dagger, he started fighting one of the grunts. He had accidentally brushed against his hand, when the guy started to look ill, and fell to the ground, taking shallower and shallower breaths, until there were none at all.

Realizing this, M.J. thought to himself, What did I do?!?

Unicorn

Neigh.
“Crap!” Xia yelled, “Everybody RUN!” The alarm sounded and she did NOT want to be caught escaping. She didn't entirely trust this Bane character. There was something fishy about him, and he didn't seem at all like he knew what he was saying. But hey, they had other problems. Like, getting the heck out of there.

She glanced around to see if anyone had heard her, and was relieved to see Steven running along ahead of them. He hadn't said much, but Xia figured he was a shy kind of guy, which she didn't mind too much. She liked to be the one to do the talking for a change. After adjusting her glasses a little, she was astonished to see Bane running at the front of the pack like a crazed gazelle. How did he get so far ahead?

“Hey, ghostboy! Slow down!” she yelled insultingly after him.

“Don't ever call me that!” He shrieked back at her in a very different voice. It was screeching and unnerving, and Xia felt a touch of sadness in it. Where did that come from? She was just poking at the fact that his skin was white. Gosh, he was like a sheet. Was this really that scary?

The answer, apparently, was yes because Bane did not slow down. Instead, he sped up. He didn't seem to care whether the others were lagging behind him or not, and Xia felt frustrated as they continued to run across the parking lot. The gap between them slowly grew larger and larger.

“Hey!” a man's voice shouted behind them.

“Faster!” Xia yelled, grabbing Steven's arm as she whizzed past him. Her bare feet slapped against the pavement. Her feet were tough, but the hard ground still hurt to run on. She longed for the feeling of soft soil between her toes and trees over her head.

In a split second she felt something whiz past her head. Her eyes widened as she saw a tranquilizer embed itself into a tree trunk. What on earth? She turned her head slightly, only to see a massive amount of grunts tramping after them: every one of them was holding a gun. She ran harder then, hoping that by some miracle they would make it under the cover of trees to avoid being shot...

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka grinned as the grunts surged as one, he unleashed the electricity in a Discharge attack and those nearest to him fell dead, or paralysed. Already he was changing his powers though and he slashed his arm towards an oncoming grunt. The man was suddenly slashed in two as blood spurted everywhere.

Groups of them still surged towards him and Reteka sighed at what he was resorting to. He dropped his hands and placed a palm on the ground. A tugging began to occur in his gut, slowly getting worse and worse...until the ground surrounding him shattered violently.

Rocks and shards of the metal flooring were thrown upwards into the air, impaling a few grunts and knocking some others to the ground. Reteka wasn't done though, instead he concentrated and each and every rock, shard of metal and anything else that was currently in the air, stopped.

With a single flick of his wrists, at least fifty men were killed instantly.

His energy was temporarily drained so Reteka moved back to where Jeff and Sean were.

"Jeff, I know you don't want to go. But you need to get that wound sorted as well as make sure Sean's ok." Reteka stood back up as he said this, his full strength returning. "Go."

With that word now out in the open Reteka charged forward again, smirking as the grunts began to retreat into the room that they had came from.

Once they were all gone, Reteka motioned for everyone to stop before searching through the walls.

"We're going to get ambushed as soon as we enter." He announced. "As soon as you're ready, follow me." After adding this, the man from Sunnyshore began to walk forward, forcing the door from its hinges telekineticly before entering, his hands already buzzing with electricity.

Double-oh-Platypus

[Thalia Jackson - Snowpoint City]

The grunts were coming on strong, and the more electrical attacks she used, the more Thalia got worn out. It was tough work and she didn't have any time to use the Charge attack again.

The hand-to-hand combat was getting tiring too. Because she kept having to whirl around and face different grunts all the time it was definitely taking a toll on her.

It was because of all this that Thalia let her guard down a little.

The blow to the back of the head was similar to that of the one she had received so many weeks ago back at Lake Valor. She fell to the ground, gasping for breath as someone kicked her sharply in the ribs. The electricity inside her crackled and shocked her attacker, but not before someone picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and took off out of the room. Thalia was so out of breath she couldn't even call for help.

The corridor was long and dark. Just as she was regaining her energy though something pressed into her neck, a needle of sorts. She squirmed and shouted but soon she felt her body growing numb. She was still awake and aware of everything going on, but her reactions were slow and sluggish. Now that Thalia thought about it, her reactions were none existent.

She couldn't even speak.

ashds

Jeff almost jumped when he saw Reteka who said "Jeff, I know you don't want to go. But you need to get that wound sorted as well as make sure Sean's ok."

Jeff pulled pliers and bandages out of his bag he pulled the bullet out using the pliers he also used a bottle of water to clear the wound and finally he bandaged the wound up

Jeff was now examining Sean trying to think of a way to wake him up. He smiled as an idea formed in his head and he slapped Sean on the cheeks gently yet with some force behind it so to wake Sean up. After a couple of slaps Jeff stoped and waited.

Last edited:

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
"Uhh... huh... Ouch!" Sean awoke with a start.

Above him stood... his name was Jeff or Taren... the one with the sword. Next to him was a bloodsoaked bullet, and well, his blood. He felt his cheeks and realized how sore they were, a stinging compared to the rest of his body, which was searing with pain.

With a start he came to a conclusion. He jumped up and said, "No, don't hurt me! I didn't do anything wrong!" The sword on Jeff or Tarens back glinted menacingly and he felt another surge of fear.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
M.J. was in a daze. Everywhere around him grunts were dropping down left and right. M.J. wanted to scream for everyone to stop! He had never thought this was the type of fighting they were going to do!

The remaining grunts started to flee through one of the doors. For their lives! M.J. added to himself.

Once they were all gone, the boy named Reteka motioned for everyone to stop before searching through the walls.

"We're going to get ambushed as soon as we enter." He announced. "As soon as you're ready, follow me." After adding this, Reteka began to walk forward, forcing the door from its hinges telekinetically before entering, his hands already buzzing with what looked like electricity.

M.J was seriously thinking about getting out of this building and, in M.J.’s opinion, insane people.

While sneaking closer and closer to the exit, he saw that the one kid that literally flew into the room was freaking out about another kid standing over him.

ashds

Jeff looked at Sean and then noticed his swords “Oh sorry about that” Jeff said drew his swords back into their sheathes on his waist “Now could you please calm down thank you in advance” Jeff looked at Sean and cracked into a smile “I take you want to know what has happened so here’s the info: you flew right in here, kill a grunt or two and passed out. Reteka told me to revive you so I slapped you back into consciousness. Got it all now?” Jeff turned into his steel form, grabbed Sean by the hand and helped him up. “so what do you plan to do now?” Jeff asked Sean.

Last edited:

Double-oh-Platypus

The shelter of the trees loomed closer. There were shouts and screams and whizzing noises as tranquilizers whizzed past them.

"Come on!" Prairie called, diving into a bush at the edge of the tree line and proceeding to crawl further along into the trees. She had no idea where her Pokemon were, which saddened her. It had just been one that she had been training, but it still broke her heart. She would get those people for taking her Pokemon.

The farther away the fugitives went, the less screaming and shouting could be heard. Tall oaks and birches towered towards the sky and after another fifteen minutes no sound could be heard from civilization. It was as if they had dropped off the earth.

Panting, Prairie collapsed against a tree. They were definitely lost, but at least they were safe.

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
The guy put away his sword. “Oh sorry about that,” he said, “now could you please calm down thank you in advance” The guy... it was Jeff? broke into a smile. “I take you want to know what has happened so here’s the info: you flew right in here, kill a grunt or two and passed out. Reteka told me to revive you so I slapped you back into consciousness. Got it all now?”

Sean was confused a little by the information overload but nodded slowly and surely. All of a sudden the guy turned to steel, and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him up. Sean had been through a lot over the past couple of days so this didn't surprise him so much.

"so what do you plan to do now?" he asked.

"Uhh..." he said before stopping. What was he going to do now? Sooner or later the group would find out how he turned his back, and then he would be in trouble. Procrastinating any more questions, he replied, "How about we follow Reteka? I'll be okay." he said before promptly clutching his bandaged arm.