• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Heroes: The Beginning (Sign Up Thread)

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Name: Zack Forrest

Home Town: Littleroot Town

Nationality: America

Nicknames: Zack-o

Hair: Black, style is like Aaron's

Eyes: Blue eyes,

Skin Tone: beige

Weight: 89 ibs

Height: 6"0

Clothes: black jacket, red t-shirt with a pokeball in the middle, blue jeans, and red sneakers

Accessories: Heart shaped charm on his neck

Other: He doesn't know what the charm means, or who gave it to him.

Friends: He has two friends, named Jackie, and Calvin.

Family:

Mother: Isa (deceased)
Brother: Frank
Sister: Arial
Father: Grayson

Love Interests: Jackie

Skills and Hobbies: He has a skill of playing Lacrosse and Soccer extremely well. At his home, he sits around and watches TV or plays some video games. He also has the abilities to sense his Pokemon feelings.

--Defining Info--

History:

Zack grew up in a miserly Littleroot Town. He often saw theives, who stole from the poorest of the poor, which he saw was very sad. Often, he also got picked on at school by kids, always making fun of him, for often being very passionate, and bullied him. He never fought back. Then, one night, it happened. During the night, he was in bed, when he heard a scream from his mother. Zack ran out of bed, and found that his mother had been stabbed in the back, with a bloody knife. Her corpse was lying on the ground, with blood spewing from the spot that had been stabbed. Then, when he lifted his head up of seeing who was the murderer, he was shocked at who it was. The murderers were the kids who had bullied him. He had tears rolling down his eyes, and the bullies had laughed. Then, Zack punched the kids in the face, and ran back to bed. His father was shocked at the story, and was very sad that Isa had died. He treated his children very harshly, with Zack being the one hurt the most. Then, one night, Arial and Frank got out of bed, and so did Zack. They climbed out of the window, and into the forest, leaving Zack's hateful father behind.

Years later, Arial and Frank moved away from Zack, leaving him to fend for himself. Zack learned how to do so, and grew up till 16 to do that.

Personality:

He's very passionate, and friendly. He's very smart, and loyal. He won't step down from a challenge if you give him one. He will always be brave for his friends, and wants to make new friends as well. He will sacrifice his life to save anybody, and hates theives and murderers. He acts very kindly towards people, and is a real gentleman. He's the perfect friend for anybody to make, and when you give him a task, he'll do it well, and make sure you like it the way it is. He also has no complaints for what you want him to do.

Goals: He wants to become an expert on Pokemon, and on how they react to certain things. He also wants to become an amazing Trainer as well.

Last edited:

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran

Name: Taren Shean

Home Town: Mauville City

Nationality: Hoenn

Nicknames: None

--Appearance--

Hair: Chestnut brown hair that covers one eye but ends somewhere at his neck

Eyes: Hazel to a chocolate brown color

Skin Tone: He has a nice light brown color that seems to have more white genetic coloring than black.

Weight: 130lbs

Height: 5’7

Clothes: Taren wears a black T-shirt with a long sleeved white under shirt under it. His pants are dark brown cargos that end bunched up at his bare feet. Sometimes he wears a gray visor, but that’s strictly for hiking trips.

Accessories: He wears a pair of fingerless hikers gloves and a silver anklet around his right ankle. He always carries a backpack around with him.

Other: Taren spends most his time in the outdoors so he has a nice tan.

--More Info--

Friends: He had some back at his high school, but he can’t hardly remember them.

Family: Both of his parents and younger sister are dead due to a disese that failed to claim Taren’s life.

Love Interests: He had a girlfriend back at his High School, but she’s long since dead.

Skills and Hobbies: Taren is a hiker by nature, he seems to know how to get around fast by foot rather than car or bike.

--Defining Info--

History: Taren was born in the energetic town of Mauville, there he grew up with his two loving parents and his younger sister. He became a Pokémon trainer at a young age when he caught a Trapinch at the nearby desert. He later caught a Sandshrew as well.

Later when he was ten, the official age for starting a Pokémon journey, his life collapsed. His parents were a pair of scientist who studied sicknesses and diseases. Their study took them to the Sinnoh region where the family of four moved to temporarily. Their studies were prolonged however causing the family to stay there for five years instead of the three months they had planned on.

Taren joined the local high school and found the love of his life, too bad she’s been dead to long for him to remember her name correctly. His sister settled in to grade school and made new friends, the family got comfortable and eventually decided to stay in the town which Taren remembers to be Canalave.

Suddenly, an odd disease caused by careless Team Dark Twilight scientists took hold of the town and began to kill many of the people in it including Taren’s parents sister and girl friend. The police eventually confined the disease and killed it off, but Taren was now alone.

From that time on, Taren began to rely on his skills as a Pokémon trainer and ended up traveling around the Sinnoh region. He is currently on his way to Veilstone where the others are.

Personality: Taren is even tempered and has a good sense of humor. The only time you can really catch him in a bad mood is when you mention his family or throw him inside a building. Taren is afraid of the ocean or crossing the ocean, so it would also be best to keep him off a boat.

Though Taren can be awkward at times around people, he is quick to defend his friends and incredibly scarred of loosing them. He doesn’t take things for granted, and lives for adventure. You might consider him an Adrenaline junkie and at times he will agree, but it’s not a life style he’s proud of living. It just seems to be in his nature to want that kind of thing.

Taren enjoys fighting or sparring with his staff that doubles as a hiking stick. His powers are slightly known to him, but not in a way he could fight with them. He really only knows how to not sprain an ankle or scratch himself up while falling down a hill. The ground just doesn’t seem to hurt him.

Goals: To have a “Family” that accepts him like his old one did (i.e. a good bunch of friends)

Double-oh-Platypus

Here's my sign-up for Mars. I made up like, all of her history, so I hope that's alright ^^

Name: Maryann “Mars” Kutcher

Hometown: Veilstone City

Nationality: Sinnoh

Nicknames: Mar, but only by very few individuals.

--Appearance--

Hair: A red the colour of cherries, Mars’ hair style greatly reminds others of the head of a Toxicroak. It is styled in the way that part of it spikes up over her head and two other parts stick out to the sides near the base of her neck.

Eyes: Mars’ eyes are the same colour as her hair: cherry red. However, they are given that colour due to coloured contacts and her eyes are naturally a lighter shade of red.

Skin Tone: Though she hates it, Mars’ skin tone is quite pale, from working indoors for long periods of time. In her time off, she likes to travel to Sunnyshore City to attempt to get a tan.

Weight: 120 pounds.

Height: 5’5”

Clothes: Mars’ Galactic outfit was altered slightly for her change to Team Dark Twilight. The white part of her outfit has been made a deep, dark shade of purple and the Galactic logo on the back of the dress has obviously been changed to match Dark Twilight’s. The only remaining part of her outfit that was not changed besides the dark black parts of her dress, were her boots. They remain a startling white colour, contrasting with the rest of the outfit. When working missions in the night, she trades in her boots for a pair of flats and tucks her hair into a beanie that sits at the back of her head. A dark purple cloak is draped around her shoulders and have the ability to allow Mars to glide from rooftop to rooftop should the distance be too far to jump.

Accessories: A thin belt that’s wrapped around her waist. She uses it to hold her Poke Balls and a pager.

Other: She has a slim, athletic body from years of working out with Team Galactic.

--More Info--

Friends: Though Mars never had many childhood friends that she still keeps in touch with, she does consider her fellow former Team Galactic commanders to be the closest things she has to friends.

Family: Father and mother, who are both deceased and an older sister, named Katie, that lives a peaceful life in Johto and never hears from Mars.

Love Interest: Mars doesn’t have time for love (or perhaps love never has time for Mars).

Skills and Hobbies: Mars was trained well in the art of hand-to-hand combat and can also wield a bow staff extremely well. As for hobbies? She loves reading a good mystery novel and swimming.

--Defining Info--

History: As a little girl, Mars (then known as Maryann) lived a relatively normal life. She grew up with a family around, one that loved and cared for her. She attended trainer schools and received her first Pokémon, a Glameow, when she was ten.

Her older sister, Katie, had moved out about three years before Maryann’s journey, and though the two sisters had been close while growing up, the distance between them slowly let their relationship die. This could be a contributing factor to the events that happened later in Maryann’s life, but it could also have no significant value as well.

When Maryann turned fifteen she was at the top of her game. She had become a well known co-ordinator and trainer in Sinnoh and was headed to the Grand Festival closely followed by the Sinnoh League. There was nothing that could stop her, or so she thought.

Shortly before the Grand Festival Maryann received a message announcing her parents had been murdered in their Veilstone City penthouse. Apparently it had been over a large drug debt as well as major gambling addictions. The message shattered Maryann and she did poorly not only in the festival, but also in the Sinnoh League.

Shortly after that, Maryann was approached by a man who called himself Cyrus. He told her he would help avenge her parent’s deaths in return for service. Of course, Maryann accepted. It was work, which meant money, something she most likely wouldn’t be seeing for a while.

And so began her life with Team Galactic. She worked till she was seventeen as Maryann Kutcher, but promptly changed her name after that when Cyrus suggested it. Another teenager, there long before she joined, had adopted the name Saturn, so Maryann took the name Mars, partially honouring a life she once led. While shedding her old name, she seemed to shed a lot of her personality too, leaving behind the preppy, cheerful and happy Maryann in favour of the more diabolical, goal-driven Mars.

After the fall of Cyrus and the joining with Team Dark Twilight, Mars found herself drifting again. She wasn’t too fond of the new team, but because it paid she kept the job. When Cyrus disappeared, most of the remaining Team Galactic was at a loss. However, with Saturn looking to be the adoptive-leader, Mars followed his footsteps and joined up with Team Dark Twilight.

Personality: A crude and sarcastic person, Mars relies more on her wits and her words than her actual fighting abilities. She’s a bright individual who would rather spend the day tinkering over a math problem or a science experiment than out doing field work, but hey, you got to do what you got to do. She is known as a hard-worker and very goal-oriented, fuelling off of a life left behind.

Though diabolical and able of coming up with plans very quickly, Mars also has a very charming side, which she sometimes uses in some of her more manipulative plans. She enjoys having fun every once in a while and loves celebrating a mission completed with a couple of drinks with the other commanders.

Mars is a master of hiding emotions, though she needs a place to vent. She does keep a diary where she writes down all her feelings when she’s holding back from the others. It can be debated that while some consider Mars’ emotions to be her strongest weapon, it is also her biggest weak point.

Goals: Though she won’t admit it, Mars does want to win the Grand Festival and place well in the Sinnoh League.

Weapons: She carries a pair of nunchuks with her, simply because she isn’t a gun fan. She does prefer hand-to-hand combat though and is skilled with a staff which she sometimes carries with her on covert operations.

Element: She’s hoping to receive the element of Dark injected.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Ok, I discovered this RPG quite late and I have a bunch of questions. Excuse me if some of them have already been answered or if they sound kind of stupid. Ok, here it goes:

1.) Do the characters we're signing up with have special powers, like can they use the Pokemon abilities? I guess it was implied but I wasn't exactly sure.

2.) Do you accept more than one sign-up per type? I wanted to do Normal but that one seems to be taken. I had a great idea for it, but if I can't use it then I might not bother to sign up.

3.) Which spots are still open?

EDIT: One more question: Can types be combined? I just realized that for my character idea it would require mixed types... Actually not necessarily types but more like one certain Pokemon's ability PLUS a type. Dark type. Anyway sorry I'm rambling. Do you think I could just make my sign-up sheet so you know what I'm talking about? It's rather confusing talking hypothetically.

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
I'm reserving Fire. Fiery passion.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Ok, I discovered this RPG quite late and I have a bunch of questions. Excuse me if some of them have already been answered or if they sound kind of stupid. Ok, here it goes:

1.) Do the characters we're signing up with have special powers, like can they use the Pokemon abilities? I guess it was implied but I wasn't exactly sure.

2.) Do you accept more than one sign-up per type? I wanted to do Normal but that one seems to be taken. I had a great idea for it, but if I can't use it then I might not bother to sign up.

3.) Which spots are still open?

EDIT: One more question: Can types be combined? I just realized that for my character idea it would require mixed types... Actually not necessarily types but more like one certain Pokemon's ability PLUS a type. Dark type. Anyway sorry I'm rambling. Do you think I could just make my sign-up sheet so you know what I'm talking about? It's rather confusing talking hypothetically.

Question 1) Yes they can use Pokemon attacks but in the way humans would...if you understand me...cos I don't.

Queston 2) Sorry but Normal was never on offer 'cos its the most powerful power, so I took it to avoid squabbling, and I'm working on lowering the power that it has.

Question 3) The spots that are open are:

Dark
Ghost
Grass
Psychic
Flying
Poison.
Jupiter
Charon

Question 4) You could combine your power with either the attacks of other heroes or your characters Pokémon.

AbsolKnight: No, you're not reserving Fire, as its taken, by my second character.

Here's a list of powers.

Normal: Stabberz
Fire: Stabberz
Electric: D.O.P
Fighting: Zandgaia
Steel: Ashds
Ice: Treespyro
Ground: Mangafan
Dragon: Greywolf
Water: Alteredego
Rock: Kiyra
Bug: InnerFlame.
Ghost:
Dark:
Flying:
Grass:
Psychic:
Flying:
Mars: D.O.P
Saturn: Mangafan
Jupiter:
Charon:
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
Question 4) You could combine your power with either the attacks of other heroes or your characters Pokémon.

I'm going to PM you my idea, if that's okay. Can I reserve dark? I would like to use that power if this idea doesn't work out.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Name: Bane Newbury

Home Town: Lavender Town

Nationality: Kanto

Nicknames: “Ghostboy”

--Appearance--

Hair: Platinum blond. Since an early age, Bane has had hair that is so blond, it almost seems white. His hair is medium length, and he has slanted bangs that sometimes reach past his eyebrows and cover his ears if he lets it grow out.

Eyes: Reddish-brown. Can sometimes look purple in the right light.

Skin Tone: very pale. His nickname comes from the color of his skin. He looks white as a sheet, even when he's not afraid of anything. So people call him Ghostboy when they make fun of him.

Weight: 125 lbs. He's thin as a rail. If Bane had another nickname, it would be “toothpick.”

Height: 4' 6'' Average height.

Clothes: Bane loves to wear casual clothing. His favorite outfit consists of a simple striped v-neck sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. He wears thin sneakers (converse) on his feet, usually forgetting to lace them; though he somehow never trips over them.

Accessories: Bane always wears his digital wrist watch.

Other: I'm reserving the Ghost-type for this character

--More Info--

Friends: Bane is that quiet kid at school who occasionally makes a witty remark that gets everyone laughing. He only has one real close friend, and he's a bit of a nerd. His name is Paul. Paul is a kid who is very smart, but very misunderstood. He loves to work hard at everything he does, which is why he was name valedictorian their senior year.

Family: Bane has an older brother who he looks up to. He doesn't live at home anymore but has moved to Lilycove to work on ships and things. Bane someday hopes to go deep-sea diving with him and discover the ruins of an old famous ship. Bane also has a younger sister, who was sort of one of those “accidental” children in the family. She is only two and can't really say much, but Bane is proud to know that her first word was “Bane.” His brother's name is Milo, and his younger sister's name is Archie (it's a boy's name but his parents insisted for reasons that Bane does not understand).

Love Interests: Bane is always interested in girls, and has had a few relationships, but they always ended for one reason or another. At this moment, he's indifferent.

Skills and Hobbies: Bane loves puzzles. He's one of the nerdy kids who sits there with a book of crosswords, sudoku, mazes, etc. He can solves a rubiks cube in about a minute.

--Defining Info--

History: Bane was born in Lavender Town, and he was raised in Lavender Town. For nearly his whole life he hardly ever left the place. His parents were not the traveling type of people, so Bane and his brother, Milo, would find others ways to see the world they loved. Bane has fond memories of setting up a tent in the back yard and pretending they were on Safari. As Bane went through elementary school, he made a very loyal friend, and despite oppression from the popular crowd, he was always there for him. Through middle school, the two friends, Paul and Bane, made the approval of their peers and were soon accepted simply for who they were. They never reached the peak of popularity, but the teasing stopped by 8th grade. After they graduated, Bane did not to go on to college because he couldn't afford it but Paul went off to foreign shores to attend a prestigious university. Bane would like to think their friendship hasn't ended, but he hasn't spoken with Paul in over two months. He's beginning to give up hope. Still stuck in Lavender town, Bane has resorted to working in the Pokemon Tower as a night guard. Any normal person would be afraid of working in a supposedly ghost-ridden tower, but Bane is not. Somehow, he finds it peaceful. Nobody ever breaks in to the place, so it's really just him and a bunch of dead Pokemon. What is there to be afraid of?

Personality: Bane is quiet, but very smart. He is very social when spoken to but doesn't say much otherwise. He is referred to as nerdy, and he sort of views himself that way too, but his self-esteem is just fine. One of Bane's biggest fears is being trapped. He's felt that way living in Lavender town his whole life, and he's sick of it. The more he feels tied down, the more depressed he gets. That feeling of not being able to escape or be free is suffocating to him. Bane is happiest with a puzzle in his hand and exercising his brain. He tends to be more logical than emotional when it comes to decision-making. Maybe that's why he doesn't believe in ghosts or spooks. He can be cynical and doubtful of a lot of things in life, but he generally opens himself up to new things. Anything ot of the ordinary is like a breath of fresh air after living in the same place his entire life.

Goals: Get out of Lavender Town and make a name for himself... when he's not broke.

--Other Info--

Weapons: A flashlight. Bane has no real weapon. He took karate when he was six, but his moves are... below average. He's pretty much defenseless unless shining a light in someone's face is going to save him; chances are it won't.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
Accepted, but he will have to be in Sinnoh cos thats where everything is happening...

Ok. I'll say he finally got his "big break" or something. I'm creative so I'll find a way for him to get there.

Krawdaunt

This looks really interesting! I want to try!

Name: Grey Daki

Home Town: Fuchsia City

Nicknames: None, he just goes by Grey

--Appearance--

Hair: He has dark black hair. It is usually very short because he likes to have his hair buzzed every so often.

Eyes: He has very dark brown eyes. You can say its black for all intents and purposes. However, when he gets angry or is under stress his eye color changes to a Fuchsia.

Skin Tone: Very dark skin. He's a black character.

Weight: 110 lbs.

Height: 5' 0'' He's touchy about his short height. But he's still growing, or so he hopes.

Clothes: Grey wears a black t shirt, which is covered by a very odd looking dark purple, dark gray, and black jacket. Unlike the conventional jacket, this jacket has short sleeves. However, the "neck" or collar of the jacket is very long and extends, going up almost all the way to his noes, completely covering his mouth. Grey wears this along with long black cargo pants and purple and white shoes. He always wears a pair of purple and white headphones that have a skull on the side of it..

Accessories: He has three badges. He has the soul badge, given as a memento from his former master, Koga. He has earned Coal and Forest Badges by defeating their respective gym leaders. The Soul Badge has been turned into a necklace of sorts and he wears it around his neck, under his jacket.

Other: Grey's canines are abnormally sharper than most.

--More Info--

Friends: Crobat and Croagunk are two of his best friends actually. Other than his Pokemon, Grey doesn't really have any friends. This is mostly due to his hostile nature towards other.

Family: His blood parents were killed years ago, way before he could even remember them. His adoptive parents adopted him from Sinnoh and brought him to Fuchsia City, Kanto.

Love Interests: He has none at the moment and has had no experiences with it.

Skills and Hobbies: Well, since he trained under Koga, one of his skills is Ninjutsu. He's quite adept at it as well. He's also picked up Pokemon Training and Battling from Koga.

--Defining Info--

History: Grey was born in Sinnoh region. He had two loving parents. One worked as a Pokemon Researcher and the other worked as a Pokemon Breeder. A few months after he was born, his parents put him up for adoption for unknown reasons. Shortly after they took Grey away, his parents were murdered. A young couple from Kanto, who were unable to have kids, adopted Grey. They brought him to Kanto and raised him as their own.

Grey was a handful as a young youth. He was a very curious young child and like to play a lot. At the age of 5 they family went out to Route 15 on a picnic. Grey wandered away from his adoptive parents and stumbled upon a bunch of Venomoth. He began to play with the Venomoth by trying to catch them. They all got rather annoyed and began to spray poison powders on Grey. His adoptive parents found him crying and covered in Venomoth toxins. They immediately took him to the hospital in fear that the toxins would kill him. However, after the Doctors took a look at him he appeared to be fine and that the toxins hadn't affected his health. Grey walked back to his parents covered in toxic dust. They immediately cleaned him up and took him to the hospital where they said he seemed to be unaffected by the Venomoth toxins. However, his eye color had unexpectedly changed to an eerie fuchsia color. By the time the toxins had been cleansed from his body, his eyes were back to normal. Rumor of this incident spread around the city. It was from this the kids of Fuchsia City tried to outcast him as much as possible. In turn, Grey's happy and go lucky personality slowly shifted to a lonely and depressed young child.

Seeing this change in his behavior, his adoptive parents decided it would be best for him to get involved in Pokemon Training, as it would provide a hobby for him, and maybe something he could make more friends with. They bought him a Zubat for his eigth birthday. He and the Zubat bonded and became really good friends. He wasn't as lonely as he was before, but he became a lot more hostile to those who weren't his family members, as he had gotten tired of his piers mocking him.

By age 10, Zubat had already evolved into Golbat. Grey planned on taking the Indigo League Challenge, starting with claiming the Soul Badge from Gym Leader Koga. However, he failed miserably. He couldn't even defeat Koga's first pokemon. He tried multiple times to defeat Koga for about a Month. Koga, admiring Grey's determination to defeat Koga, decided to take Grey as a Gym Apprentice.

Within the next five years Grey learned many things from Koga, including Ninjustu. Grey was also able to evolve Golbat into Crobat. He then defeated Koga, earning the Soul Badge. After obtaining the Soul Badge, Koga convinced Grey to take the Sinnoh League Challenge. Upon going to Sinnoh, he has obtained a Croagunk and two gym badges, the Coal and Forest Badges.

Personality: As mentioned throughout the sign up, Grey appears to be very cold hearted and hostile. However this is not the case. Grey does have a good heart, but his childhood experiences with other people have made him very cold and uncaring to those whom he is not close to. Because of this he likes to keep to himself. He also very competitive and somewhat arrogant.

Goals: He wants to win the Sinnoh Champion Title, and eventually make his own poison type gym.

--Other Info--

Weapons: He has Kunai Knives with him which he can use to throw or he can use it for hand to hand combat. Usually he uses it for throwing since he is proficient enough in unarmed combat.

Last edited:

Drifblim25

Pokemon Petter
Name: Sean Breeze

Home Town: Snowpoint City

Nicknames: Sean, S

--Appearance--

Hair: His hair is a bold black, with the front sticking up. It is neatly combed and gelled down.

Eyes: His eyes are a simple green, but turn gray when he uses his powers.

Skin Tone: Pale, white, because of living in the snow for so long

Weight: About 100 pounds

Height: Roughly 5’8’’

Clothes: Sean wears a black, long sleeved t-shirt with a picture of a smiley face on it. Over that he has a navy blue, puffy coat. On his head he wears black, fuzzy earmuffs. He also wears black and grey tracksuit pants and navy blue snow boots. However, when he is out of the snow, he wears the same black t-shirt, however it has short sleeves. He wears a navy jacket over it and wears blue jeans. On his feet he wears regular white trainers.

Accessories: He has a silver stud in his left ear.

Other: None

--More Info--

Friends: His best friend is a boy named Stanley/ Stan, who raises Pokémon as well. His Pokémon include his Teddiursa (Female), shy by nature, and his Snover (Male), a friendly and naïve Pokémon. Stan has a Sneasel (Male) and an Meditite (Male).

Family: His father is a Pokémon Ranger who helps when the wildlife of Snowpoint is threatened. His partner Pokémon is Linoone. His mother is a Teacher at the Pokémon Trainers School that owns a Honchkrow (Female). He also has an older brother who has went on a Pokémon Journey with his Snorunt (Female) 11 years ago and has not been seen since.

Love Interests: None

Skills and Hobbies: Sean is an excellent cook and can also easily adapt to the cold.

--Defining Info--

History: Sean was born in Snowpoint City. The same day, Pidgey had been training with his father. On their way back Pidgey evolved into a Pidgeotto. His father returned to see his son born, with what he swore were gray eyes. However, the next time he saw him, his son had green eyes. He has kept those eyes since then.

Throughout his life, Sean respected his older brother, Liam. He was the senior and Sean would follow him no matter what. The same went for Teddiursa and Snorunt. On his 11th birthday, Liam decided to go on a Pokémon journey. He never was heard of again. This caused Sean to decide he would never go on a Pokémon journey for his life. He did not want to share the fate of his brother. 8 years later, Sean still lives at Snowpoint with his Pokémon.

One day, he caught a Snover when it invaded their house out of curiosity. He was terrified but summoned the courage to catch it. Snover is the opposite of his personality and often goes on its own adventures. This has caused a number of run ins with citizens of Snowpoint, as Snover has frequently robbed them. This annoys Sean greatly.

Personality: Sean is terrified of everything dangerous and unknown. He lives in fear of turning the corner when he doesn’t know what is on the other side. His friends have all become distant, as he has never journeyed like them. He has never had a love interest for fear of anything that could happen to their relationship. He runs at the first sign of a fight. However, deep down he is very compassionate and would never hurt a friend. When he gets involved in something, he will always try to help one side, be it right or wrong.

Goals: Secretly, Sean’s goal is to find his long lost brother, but is too scared to go looking.

--Other Info--

Weapons: None, unfortunately for him.

Last edited:

Kyira

Insane, but fun.
Name: Elizabeth Daniels

Home Town: Cherrygrove city

Nationality: Hoenn

Nicknames: She prefers Topaz, because she really hates the name Elizabeth.

--Appearance--

Hair: Topaz’s hair has to be the most interesting thing about her appearance. It was dyed from a natural black to a snow white, even though it took her a long time to get rid of all remains of black follicles. It goes to about her shoulders, halfway tied up in a ponytail with the rest hanging out in front of her face. (Sort of like May from the TV show). She also has thick bangs in front of her face, parted at the side layering diagonally across her small forehead and over half her eye.

Eyes: She nicknamed herself after the color of her eyes, they have a rich topaz or caramel color. With naturally black lashes making her already large eyes seem even bigger.

Skin Tone: Quite pale, even though she loves being outside, her skin just refuses to tan, only sunburn.

Weight: She has a very petite look to her; she only weighs about 98 pounds.

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Clothes: In everyone else’s attempt to be unique by wearing only black, she refuses to wear it. She thinks that dressing up in black is cheesy and stereotypic. Her clothing consists of a long navy blue shirt that ends at about the middle of her thigh, with short sleeves that cover only about half of her shoulder. Underneath she wears a pair of simple light blue, boot cut, jeans. On her feet she wears shoes, huh, ironic right? They are plane white converse that seem to always stay clean no matter what she steps in.

Accessories: Around her waist, Topaz wears a white side-pack slung over on her right hip, and on the other side of the thin white belt that holds it up, are her pokeballs. Around her neck, she wears a simple silver chain with an aquamarine birth stone. On her left hand she has a simple white bracelet that is about one inch thick. Last but not least, to top it all off, she wears two white and blue feathers on the left side of her head held up by two navy blue beads.

Other:

--More Info--

Friends: The only friend she has at the moment is imaginary . . . to a point. He is made from her powers, only she can see him, and if she imagines him picking something up, it will actually lift up in the air because she is using her psychic ability, but believes he’s the one doing it.

Family: Mother, Father, sister, you know, the basics. Though she rarely keeps in touch with them, she was always a social outcast in her family.

Love Interests: None yet, though she is a terrible flirt.

Skills and Hobbies: Topaz is like her father, an excellent author. She often spends her time writing short stories and poems.

--Defining Info--

History: When she was born they expected her to be like her mother, just like her sister, Abigail was, but she ended up the looks and personality of her father. Don’t get me wrong, her mother isn’t that bad, it’s just that Topaz was never perfect enough. Her family really disregarded her, her mother found more favor in her older sister, and she rarely ever saw her father. So she felt very alone.

At age seven she got her first friend, or rather created it actually. She subconsciously created him one day when she was walking in the woods. Though when she talked about him nobody believed he was real, they constantly scolded her and said, ‘Michael isn’t real, Elizabeth’ ultimately crushing her dreams in the process.

After suffering through the years, Topaz finally celebrated her tenth birthday. Her mother surprised her by getting her an Eevee. After a few goodbyes she set out on the road, and soon made friends. Her first friend she met was named Landon, he was nice, and very talkative. He also had just begun his journey and they decided to travel together seeing as they were both going to the same places.

While she was training for her second pokemon contest, she ran into a young girl named Rebecca. She had just turned ten and this was her first pokemon contest, and she asked for help from Topaz, even though she hadn’t won a contest yet. Much to Topaz

Personality: Upon first meeting Topaz, you’d think she’s the luckiest person on Earth. Thinks always seem to work out in her favor and everyone seems to love her. This often causes people to hate her in the process, though she strives for the attention because she never got any when she was younger.

Topaz is amused easily, example: A piece of tinfoil vaguely shaped like Texas. And often has a tendency to get distracted or complete blurt out something randomly. She never take much of anything seriously, often to the point of annoyance where people would much rather throw her out a window than listen to her childish antics.

Though she still has some good qualities; one of them is that she is good at keeping secrets, surprising as it is. And somehow knows exactly what someone’s feeling at the time, and always seems to know exactly what to say to cheer them up, or make them angry. Also she knows how to get under someone’s skin and complete mess with their minds.

Goals: To have a family that accepts her, or at least friends that do.

--Other Info--

Weapons: She has none, though she probably could use Michael as a bodyguard...

Element: Psychic

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Flying was taken by Drifblim, sorry. But you can have one of the other ones, let me just dig out which elements are available.

Elements.

Normal: Stabberz
Fire: Stabberz
Electric: D.O.P
Fighting: Zandgaia
Steel: Ashds
Ice: Treespyro
Ground: Mangafan
Dragon: Greywolf
Water: Alteredego
Rock: Kiyra
Bug: InnerFlame.