• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You (1224)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1224.jpg

Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You​

After Ash has won the World Coronation Series and Goh has achieved his goal of finding Mew again, Ash, Goh & Chloe decide to go camping. With nothing but Pokémon around them, they reminisce about their memories with Pokémon, but Goh has something that he is unable to tell Ash. Will Goh be able to bring himself to tell Ash?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ali.Frenstein

At least we'll see Ash again after a break of 4 weeks.

By the way, we'll also see Ash holding the trophy in front of Professor Oak and at least some of Ash's reserves in Oak lab. That's good! :)

ASH MENTIONED THE SUMMER CAMP
WHERE SERENA

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Another flashback of all of Ash Pokemon. The Alola Gang seems to be missing, though (or maybe I'm just blind)...

SWAG SQUIRTLE SWAG SQUIRTLE

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
You know with all the PM, PWC and all episodes the last so many months
It's been so long since we got a classic JN episode with the characters and a simple setting
Missed it

This episode so far is heartwarming for someone like me who likes the JN trio, but I imagine it boring others, esp before subs come out as it seems a dialogue heavy episode

THEY SHOWED SERENA