• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon! I Choose You (001)

P

PokeTrainer7783

I think Ash's voice sounds better now then it did then.

Ultimate Mewtwo

Thunder Trainer
The best part is the begining, Gengar vs. Nidorino, just like the original game. I still can't understand how does Ho-Oh appeared without Gold & Silver Versions existed.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
you know the 1st series is my fav....but i hate the 1st episode.i loved it when i 1st saw it but now when i compare it to other episodes........and i think that pikachu trusts him to soon.its like one minute he soesnt like him the next he does.it seems to spur of the moment to be real.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Mini Apocalypse said:
you know the 1st series is my fav....but i hate the 1st episode.i loved it when i 1st saw it but now when i compare it to other episodes........and i think that pikachu trusts him to soon.its like one minute he soesnt like him the next he does.it seems to spur of the moment to be real.
Actually, Pikachu did trust him at the right moment and time. Why shouldn't he trust him after Ash risked his life to save him from 100 + Spearows in a thunderstorm?

UberSorcerer

Ultimate Mewtwo said:
The best part is the begining, Gengar vs. Nidorino, just like the original game. I still can't understand how does Ho-Oh appeared without Gold & Silver Versions existed.
Thats the arrgument for the ALL POKEMON HAVE BEEN DESIGNED, THERE SCREWING US OVER people

I cant find my tapes(two copies) but I remember, till love it, better than the rest

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
PokeTrainer7783 said:
I think Ash's voice sounds better now then it did then.
I'd say the opposite. At least sounded like a boy in the beginning.

Shiny Rokon

I love this episode i even own it!! Although i own most episodes ^_^; The voices are so funny to hear how much they have changed and it is so hilarious, when they dubbed it they put so much effort to get it right too. I remember getting all the sound wavs off the internet many years ago of the typical lines from the first few episodes :p To think its been nearly 10 years O_O...

W

Wolf,aka Mew

I love the first epsidode!and the ones following.When Ash just met pikchu,and when the Sparrows cme and ash tried to put himself in front of pikchu to protect him.Misty and Brock stll rock.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Mini Apocalypse said:
i think he sounds like a girl in the early ones...
What are you talking about? He sounded way more like a boy in the early Kanto dub episode (esspecially in the first episode) than the late Hoenn dub episodes. If someone can post voice clips, I can prove it.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
nah i think he sounds like a girl in the early ones. his voice it higher pitched(yes i no he was younger) but i just think it was maybe to high pitched for a boy

L

lightspeed

I like this episode, it's the first ever episode made but not the first episode that I've watched. The voices of the characters sounded weird at first but soon I got used to them.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
This was a great debut to the pokemon series... when i first watched it.. i said"hey i like this show" lol ill give it a 7.3/10

Paradise Sky

Muahaha.
LuciRuki said:
This was a great debut to the pokemon series... when i first watched it.. i said"hey i like this show" lol ill give it a 7.3/10

How do you give THE BEST SHOW EVER's first episode 7.3/10. I'd say it deserves a 12/10. Whoever think it doesn't deserve a high rating like that is OBVIOUSLY crazy.