• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Impersonations- Crobatman, Jack Spearow, Darth Maurowak and more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
Let me put it this way: For the love of Arceus, DON'T EVER STOP THESE; I WILL PAY YOU IF NECESSARY.

*goes back to lolling*

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Ohhhh goodness, that's awesome. That Batman one is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. ? Riddler=WIN.

(although I disagree about the comment that suggested Roselia as Poison Ivy. Clearly she would have to be Poison Ivysaur.)

Seviper

Thank you all for your comments, I'm glad you liked them.

my only advice is ......... careful of how the are facing your giving us quiet a few profiles and not enough body shots.
Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say.

How about a Zangoose as Wolverine?
Good idea, I had thought of other X-men characters (Magneto-n, Castorm, Dusclops+Cyclops), but not Wolverine, I'll do it.

and I would think Roselia would make a good Poison Ivy, but that would be too easy.
Roselia/Roserade are Poison Ivy, if I were to make Posion Ivy based on Roselia I couldn't change anything other than maybe painting Roserade's white "hair".
(although I disagree about the comment that suggested Roselia as Poison Ivy. Clearly she would have to be Poison Ivysaur.)
But I like this idea... ;D

Let me put it this way: For the love of Arceus, DON'T EVER STOP THESE; I WILL PAY YOU IF NECESSARY.
OK that'd be fine, is $5 each ok? Or you could pay with TM's instead of money, I'm needing a Clam Mind right now, do you have one?... (It was a joke in case you didn't get it).

This are some I've worked on before but didn't feel like posting back then:
TMNT.gif

The Unevolved Ninja Pokéturtles (UNPT)

KillBill.gif

Fro-ren Ishii (just a froslass with a sword I know) and the Grassy 88, whose leader is Johnny Nu.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
teenage fighten ninja turtles. lol. techniqually shuckle isnt a turtle, but hey if it works it works.

I already said harry potter, maybe power rangers? ha that be funny

Cobalt_Latios

I particularly like the Unown ? as the Riddler.

How about a Zangoose as Wolverine?
Lucario using Metal Claw for Wolverine is a better idea.

Oh my god... these are awesome! Geez, I love a good laugh, and these are some of the funniest ideas! Like what another member said; don't stop making these, these are very fun to look at.

What's the Froslass supposed to be from though?

How about some from Spider Man?

~C_L~

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
These are all cool. I like Z3p0 and the ?.

Only, I think Crobatman's already taken by a guy's username. You might have to take things up with him so it doesn't seem plagirised...

But they're good. It would be cool to have an ariados man, and dr. octillery. 'Specially since it would be two of Harley's pokemon bitterly opposing each other.

...Wait, scratch that, Spidey must be a caterpie!!! A web-shooting wall-crawler? Who else but a super uber caterpie?!?

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Really, really good drawings. The shading is perfectly done. Could you maybe do some Harry Potter characters, as previously asked?

Seviper

These are all cool. I like Z3p0 and the ?.

Only, I think Crobatman's already taken by a guy's username. You might have to take things up with him so it doesn't seem plagirised...

But they're good. It would be cool to have an ariados man, and dr. octillery. 'Specially since it would be two of Harley's pokemon bitterly opposing each other.

...Wait, scratch that, Spidey must be a caterpie!!! A web-shooting wall-crawler? Who else but a super uber caterpie?!?

You're right I just checked the member list. I hadn't noticed him before. I think I'll get in touch with him.

Regarding the Octillery and Ariadosman. In the moment you posted this I probably was drawing this:
DocTillery.gif

Ariadosman and Doc Tillery

Regarding Harry Potter:
I don't know what Pokémon to use other than Misdreavus/ Mismagius for the witches.

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
I love doc tillery :p but none can match up with the kill bill ones.. still great great great work! looking forward to alot more =D

alli940

I can see you
these are awsome. i love the empoleon ( my favourite batman villain)
100/10

i had a great idea... machop superman... or the sabley joker. gleamow woman. the stretch guy from fantastic 4 could be a ditto...

EDIT: and perhaps haunter for some harry potter characters

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Regarding the Octillery and Ariadosman...
Ariadosman and Doc Tillery.
I did suggest spiderman ideas, but I didn't think about who to use. So I guess that works too...

Hmm, who else could work? Iron Man as Lucario? Okay, maybe not Lucario, but another steel type that could pull it off. Or whatever else you might think of.

~C_L~

The spider man ones are funny, I like them.

You could us Sableye or Mewtwo as Voldamort.

For fantastic four: Rhydon for the Thing.

You could use scyther or scizor for either Edward scissorhands or Freddie Krouger(SP?)

EDIT: Tyranitar for the Hulk.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
No caterpie spidey T_T but still, that's a good ariados.

I could see a Hari Potter, Ron Buizely, Happiny Granger, Seviperus Snape, Albus Beldumdore, etc.

And sableye's way too cool to play Voldemort, BTW. Just sayin'.

Sableye should get something like Goblin, if you ask me. He is the goblin pokemon.

And I'm saying we need a girafarig two-face, just while we're on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.