• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Impersonations- Crobatman, Jack Spearow, Darth Maurowak and more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Shellos-Shock! ^_^
(there a lot of ideas for transformers)

Don't forget Shellos-Shock! ^_^
(there a lot of ideas for transformers)

Phendrona

I came upon this thread randomly!
Happy I did because these are great!
I loved all of them keep up the good work!

Seviper

I had writen a long reply to most of the comments since my last post, but for some reason it didn't got published.
What I had writen was basically this:
- Mewtwo will represent Voldemort
- Ron Buizley is a great idea, better than the one I had thought of which was Ron Ferno.
- Hipopotter?
- Laironman?
- Good idea that of Scyther/ Scizor someone mentioned.
- I haven't watched transformers.
- I explained Kirby that her idea was perfect, too perfect since there would be nothing to change to Roselia or Roserade.
And something else I don't remember.

These are the newer ones:
X-Pokes:
X-Pokes.gif

-Professor Charles Xatvier
-Megneto-n
-Dyclops
-Castorm
-The one who suggested Wolverine+Zangoose please think of a name :)
-Mystditte, the shiny Ditto

The Simpsons:
TheSimpsons.gif

-Slomer Simpson
-Toggie Simpson
-Mr. Sleeps

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I absolutely LOVE your Simpsons characters! They're really creative and well drawn!

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
these are insanely cool.
maybe some yugioh characters like, say yami-yanma

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Very well done, man. You've done some awesome pics. I would have probably done Lucario for Wolverine instead of Zangoose, but that's just me.

I don't have any suggestions right now, so just keep up the good work.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
To be honest, Zangoose seems a better Wolverine because of it's long, sharp claws, but Lucario would be a good choice too! Your X-Pokémon were amazing anyway though, they are coloured excellently.

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
I'm not too big of a fan of the X ones, although they are like all others amazing. I absolutely LOVE the simpson ones... amazing!

LegendaryRotom

These are so great!!!!!!:D

You should do a Phantom of the Opera one with Darkrai,Kricketune,Lucario,Gardevoir,and Persian!^_^

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
These are really funny. When I saw the TMNT Pokemon style I laughed for a long time. Aridosman and Dr. Octillery are really funny to. I love your work, mostly because for every hero there is a pokemon apparently.

I like the X-Mon. They are really good especially Wolvereen and Magneto-n.

I don't watch the Simpsons so I don't get it but they are still good.

Profesco

gone gently
Ahaha, Slomer Simpson. Another impeccable name, Seviper. ^_^

I look forward to the Mewtwo/Voldemort. Please put an extra bit of care and attention into that one; they're both characters with a lot of gravity.

Chocolate Pokemon

Black&White=NoRacism
Ooh! Ooh! Do Futurama ones!

Examples:

Fry + Flygon = Frygon
Leela + Leafeon = Leeleon
Dr. Zoidberg + Crawdaunt = Dr.Zoidaunt
Amy + Azumarril = Azumy
Prof. Farnsworth + Floatzel = Prof. Floatsworth
Hermes + Hairyama = Hermeyamas
Bender + Bronzong = Bendzong
Nibbler + Nidoran M = Nibbleran M

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Futurama pokemon? There are pokemon which are practically hybrids of the characters (scizor and magnemite say hi)!

But if we are doing that, then Seymour Arceus can't be denied.

And I always thought Fry would be a jirachi (sleeps for 1000 years).

Chocolate Pokemon

Black&White=NoRacism
True... but a modern day human wouldn't really be repersanted by a legendary, would it?

plus I have some more Star Wars ones.

Lucario Skywalker.
Onix One Kenobi
Darth Vadersaur
Chewbone
Emperor Palkatine
Han Sandslash
Mace Weezing
Qui Gon Jolteon

Last edited:

Illyria

I think these are well-drawn and the concept is original. My favourites are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Star Wars characters. The only one I think could be improved is Tuffy - it's not that obvious who it's supposed to be - maybe give Wigglytuff long blonde hair and a cross necklace?

Kyumi

Amazing. green lanturn and jack spearow are perfect. Harry potter characters maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.