• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosthedin

Pokémon in Canada (#2)

Since the old thread is closed, I decided to make a new thread.

According to Zap2it, "A Battle of Aerial Mobility!" will be airing on YTV February 15.

What's so significant about this?

"A Battle of Aerial Mobility!" just premiered on Cartoon Network last Saturday, meaning Canada will be just two episodes behind the United States, which is the smallest gap we've ever had concerning the episodes!

But the odd part is that they're not airing the redone versions of "Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!" and "Lumiose City Pursuit!".

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
It's about time, here in australia we are half way through adventures in unova and beyond, which is good because we are usually 3-4 seasons behind.

Pearlgate

Wow, I haven't been keeping up with the latest TV anime in Canada recently, nice to see we're not as far behind as we used to be!

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Thanks for this thread. Looking forward to hopefully some Johto Viz releases in Canada (fingers crossed) and an Origins DVD release.

kosthedin

So at the last minute, the schedule changed and "Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!" was set to air today on YTV. In an interesting turn of events, Pokémon was advertising this through their Facebook and Twitter account, which is usually used for promotion in the United States.

You would think with all this promotion, and the recent re-tooled airings of the first two XY episodes in the United States, that those versions would be the ones to air on YTV. However, they chose to air the series preview version of "Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!" instead.

Since the series preview episodes aired on YTV on December 7, 2013, I don't know why they'd choose they air those again instead of the series premiere episodes.

My only guess would be that it was an accident by YTV, who didn't know there was a difference between these two versions.

Garados Dragon

Besides wouldn't you guys in Canada be able to watch the episode on youtube before they air in Canada since they are in english in the U.S.A which is the same language as you guy? I did this when all the avengers episodes aired in Australia for some weird reason before the U.S.A. So wouldn't you guys be able to do the same thing in Canada?

kosthedin

Besides wouldn't you guys in Canada be able to watch the episode on youtube before they air in Canada since they are in english in the U.S.A which is the same language as you guy? I did this when all the avengers episodes aired in Australia for some weird reason before the U.S.A. So wouldn't you guys be able to do the same thing in Canada?
There is no legal way to watch episodes before they air in Canada. And you wouldn't be suggesting illegal methods, right?

well i watch it in canada and im really impressed because 2 episodes is a lot compared to last year it was up too 20 episodes behind the usa
but we are really late compared to japan who is already half way through the season which is 20 episodes ahead of us

kosthedin

Well, YTV aired the series preview version of "Lumiose City Pursuit!" today instead of the series premiere version. I guess we'll have to wait until they re-air Season 17 to see the series preview versions of these two episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.