• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon in your area

Falconx03

Legendary
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Venomoth, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Geodude, Graveler, Farfetch'd, Tangela, Pinsir, Magikarp, Eevee

Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Natu, Marill, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Murkrow, Pineco, Qwilfish, Heracross, Teddiursa, Remoraid, Houndour, Stantler

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Cascoon, Beautifly, Silcoon, Dustox, Lotad, Seedot, Taillow, Surskit, Shroomish, Skitty, Electrike, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Lileep, Feebas, Castform, Kecleon

Turtwig, Starly, Kricketot, Budew, Mothim, Combee, Pachirisu, Cherubi, Shellos, Buneary, Glameow, Chingling, Stunky, Finneon, Snover

I left out some pokemon and evolutions as I either forgot some, didn't notice it on the lost and some are evolutions that I didn't bother as it would make my list too long.

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
alot of slowpoke, golduck and cloyster. i live close to water

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
We'd have one each ton of Meowth and Glameow around, due to all the stray cats. We'd also probably have every regional bird(including Mamepato) plus Spearow and Wingull, as well as those new raptor-based bird pokemon and the occasional Hoothoot. The occassional Rattatta and Pachirisu as well, with Ekans to live off them(hi Justin!), and the Poliwag line(Charlie, baby!). Some Nidoran and Shroomish. Add on Vulpix, Zigzagoon, Stantler, the odd Snover, an Oddish here or there. Plenty of Roselia and other flowery pokemon abound as well. Maybe a Mightyena at times. We also have at least one Bibarel in our local park.

There'd be plenty of Squirtle in our lake, as well as Magikarp and Barboach/Whiscash. We'd also have Farfetch'd and Psyduck.

Also, the occassional Caterpie intercepting our Wurmple, and multiple Beedrill and Combee colonies. There are some Yanma, and the occasional Kricketot. We also get a yearly influx of the Nincada line. And at some point my mother and sister will be turning the bleach on a Spinarak, while I cheer that it's too big to sneak up on me.

The farms around here focus on Miltank, with the occassional Ponyta or Rapidash, and there's even one farm with-

We need an alpaca Pokemon everybody.

Yeah, country living rocks.

For pets, the family has a Meowth and Persian, some Goldeen, a couple Fineeon, one Huntail, a Sentret, and an old Espeon. I'd probably try to get an Oddish. The neighbors have a Grumpig and a bunch of Torchic.

Zeppelyn

I live in a small town surrounded by woods, there would definately be stantler and even teddiursa/ursaring. Basically most any bird pokemon, aside from tropical and seabird ones. Expecially murkrow. Maybe a few squirtle/turtwig and their evos. Rattata/raticate, bidoof and evo, and tons of bug pokemon I'm not even going to name. Vulpix/ninetales, eevee, poliwag and evos, miltank and ponyta on farms, stunky/skuntank, any freshwater fish.. I could go on and on.
For legendaries there might be articuno in the winter or zapdos in storms.. any other legendary would not be here based on the animal.

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
LOTS AND LOOOTS of miltanks and tauros. along with delcatty's and growlithes. we'd also have lots of rapidash and ponyta..and..perhaps lots of large pokemon for travel and gaurding.

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
Buneary/Eevee, Wingull, the occasional Pelliper, Koffing, Miltank, Tauros, Snover (in the winter), and perhaps a migratory visit from Articuno rarely. Vulpix, Minezumi, Seviper, and Yanmega would appear every once and a while. Oh, yes, and swarms of shiny Ledyba in the spring and summer (all with Bug Bite).

Riversong

Buggy down.
Stantler, Ekans/Seviper, Croagunk/Politoad, Squirtle, Poliwag, Zigzagoon, Buneary, Bidoof, Eevee, Skitty, Persian (for big cats), Ponyta, Miltank, Stunky, Butterfree, Combee, Paras, Ninjask, Beedrill, Yanma, Wingull, etc etc.

I live right by a forest, wetland, lake, and stream in Michigan, so there's tons of animals.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i live in the suburbs, so most likely starlys, tailows, rattatta's, skitty's growlithe's, butterfree's, beedrill's

most of the normal stuff you'd see in the suburb's

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Basically every type of common bird pokemon, lots of bird where I live. Especially Murkrow, and the very rare Honchkrow (I saw this frickin huge raven one day in the corn field last year. Real creepy)

The Nidoran lines too, I see at least 5 bunnies every day.

I'd definitely have a pet Mightyena.

Horizon

Fufufufufu...
I live near a park that has lots of bluejays, so tailows would be pretty common. Also some spearows and maybe a fearow.

Lots of stray cats are around so there would be a bunch of meowths, stantlers would be common at night... and a vulpix would be a rare sight. Even rarer would be a persian.

There would be sevipers in the woodland areas, and a bunch of magikarp in the ponds. Maybe with a few huntails too.

xANGELx

xANGELx
There would be alot of Meowth's in my town. Some Ponyta and a few stray Rapidash. Some Houndour and an ocassional Pidgeot. Plenty of Ratatta and the ocassional Raticate and Seviper. Lots of Pidgey and Chatot....ummmm....I think that's about it. We would get Ursaring, but very rarely.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Lol....my mother in law lives nearby...so I guess...exploud+abomasnow?

Josiah

is your favorite
There would be alot of Meowth's in my town. Some Ponyta and a few stray Rapidash. Some Houndour and an ocassional Pidgeot. Plenty of Ratatta and the ocassional Raticate and Seviper. Lots of Pidgey and Chatot....ummmm....I think that's about it. We would get Ursaring, but very rarely.
You live in Australia right? So why would there be a bear Pokemon there?

Kyukon_Mars

There'd be a lot of Snover and Abomasnow here in the winter. Probably some Wingull, Starly, and Pidgey flying around and Stantler crossing the road. Magikarp, Goldeen, Poliwag, Finneon, etc. would be popular because a lot of people fish here. Ursaring might get into garbage cans once in a while.

And as for legendaries we might get rare visits from Articuno when there's snow on the ground.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
Chatot, pigdey, swablu ,Natu , masquerain (specially this one >_>), Vobeat/Illumise, oddish, Yanma, tropious, Butterfree, Exeggutor, Treecko, lotad, Budew. A lot of flying and grass types, and some city pokemon like muk, gastly and a bunch of rattatas...ewww.

coordinator_Ruby

obsessed with beauty
its summertime, so i'd say there's a whole bunch of ninjasks all around, I can still hear them right now..so usually i find a few shedinjas stuk on trees too.

obviously, there's a whole bunch of pidgey and starly going here and there,occasionally with a few murkrows. the apartment where I live has got a whole clan of meowth and glameow, and their always chasing raticates, which i found dead on the parking lot.

once in a while, I see a school of magikarp in the stream.

there's so much that I always see and I don't think I got everything...heh

StormChaser

The Fluffy One
Hmm, there'd definitely be Murkrow and Chatot. Also the generic birds; Pidgey, Spearow and Starly. There's acorn trees near the school, so maybe some Seedots around there. I've seen rabbits there two, so Buneary and Nidoran, and also Ekans or Seviper. Plenty of bugs like Nincada, Beautifly, Kricketot, Ledyba, Spinarak and Caterpie, sometimes the occasional Yanma. The pondage nearby has goldfish, so it could have Goldeen instead. I've seen frogs around, so Poliwags and Politoads. Out closer to the farms there would be Tauros, Miltank and Mareep, guarded by a Growlithe or Arcanine. As for plants, well... not that many plant Pokemon really suit the area. Maybe Oddish, Treeko, Turtwig or Carnivine. The lake/swamp close by would have Golducks, Magikarp, Barboach and Feebas. And seeing as this is Australia we'd have the occasional Kangastan further away from town. Much further we're there's bush.

Oh, right. We live close to a coal power plant, so Gastly and Koffing might show up occasionally.

Legendarys would be to cool to come here. XD

My pet dog looks sort of like a Mightyena. My cats would be a Glameow and a Purugly. My rats don't really suit being Ratatta, Pikachus suit their personality more. My neighbours yard would have heaps of Torchics, because they have chickens.

((Ignore any spelling mistakes. ^^'))

SneaselClaw

We'd likely have

Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Murkrow, Hoothoot, Noctowl and Taillow around.

Weedle family, Caterpie family, the odd Heracross and Pinsir, Wurmple family, Venemoth, Combee family, Ledyba family, Spinarak, lots of Pineco.

Seedot family, Oddish family, Tangela, Hoppip family, Sunflora in peoples gardens, Roselia family, Bulbasaur family.

Psyduck, Poliwag family, Goldeen family, Magikarp, Mudkip family.

Meowth, Eevee family, the odd Stantler, Skitty family, Castform, Buneary, Glameow family, Houndour family, Pikachu family, Pachirisu, some Torchic in places, Croagunk, Vulpix family, Growlithe, some of the Zubat family, we'd probably have the Ghastly family and Duskull family around some of the "haunted" areas, the odd Ekans and Grimer would be hanging around, a Sudowoodo here and there, probably some Magnemite and Voltorb (plus evos) in the industrial areas.

I live in a small, mostly industrial town with lots of forest surrounding it which explains the grass types and all the "mammal" like Pokemon. We have the odd pond and dirty river too which is why there's so few water types, but this would be where Grimer could be found too. All the cat and dog like Pokemon are just pets, but there's so many cats roaming around you'd think they were wild. My parents dog would be a baby Houndour.

I love these types of threads as well. : D

In Sydney, the suburban areas would be filled with Pidgey, Taillow, Swellow and the rare Vulpix hidden in the alley ways and inside abandoned factories and used factories would Voltorb, Magnemite, Growlithe and a plentiful of Meowth and Skitty live.
Bugs such as Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Kricketot, Spinarak, Nincada and their evolutions would live in the city and suburban parks with Seedot, Rattata and Spearow and riverside parks with Pokemon such as Lotad and Poliwag, and sometimes Totodile and Crocanaw. Train lines being infested with Electric types being drawn to the electricity. Rodents such as Pachirisu, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Minun and Plusle, with Elekid, Magnemite, Voltorb and Magneton joining them.

Down in the coastlines, harbours and beaches of Sydney would flow with tons of water types such as Wingull, Pelipper, Squirtle, Krabby, Staryu, Starmie and Magikarp, with the occasional Gyrados, Carvanha and Sharpedo or two. Finneon would be found deep in the harbour with Corsola, Remoraid, Mantine, whereas a couple of Wooper, Poliwag and possibly Mudkip hidden among the mangroves. Mamepato (and the evolutions) in the cities, with Chatot, Staravia and Starly in the sky scrapers.

As you go out towards the farm areas of Sydney where the country is, Mareep, Flaafy, Milktank and Tauros would live throughout the fields. Out in the deserts and Savannah, heaps of Fire, Rock and Ground types would flourish.

Haha, every place in the world would have many types of Pokemon ... I could only name a few. =P

Try naming every animal that you can find in your area! xD