• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon in your area

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
ALOT of Stantler, Pachirisu, Pidgy, Spearow, Murkrow, Hoothoot, , maybe a few Mightyena and Poochyena, also the occasional Croagunk, Bidoof, and Zigzagoon. We don't have many bugs around us but there would be alot of Mothim, Venemoth and of course their unevolved form, and the occasional Beedril colony where flowers grow. Alot of Hoppip, Skiploom, and Jumpfluff too

Last edited:

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
There will be alot of Bug types, some Shinx, Gastly :) Haunters, banettes,Munchlax,Burmy and maybe Persians

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Probably My pet would be an Arcanine since my dog is so loyal, there would be a large amount of Wormadams and caterpies in my backyard and a Sudowoodo. There would be an occasional Spinarak around the house, and I would have a Blastoise on the porch protecting my house. There would be a few pidgeys flying around and an occasional Murkrow. That should do it

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Shikijika and Stantler, some Ursaring and Teddiursa, Pachirisu, Pidgey, Rattata, and most forrest/suburban Pokemon. Of course Pokemon like Skitty, Growlithe and Chatot that would be the cats, dogs and parakeets.

Tishpug

Palletshipper
Buttloads of Honchkrow and Murkrow, becuase where I live I see crows flying everywhere.

Let's see, lots of trees so Wumrple, Caterpie and Weedle. Maybe some Yanma also.

Kircketune, instead of roaches. And the occasional Grimer/Muk/Mr.Mime

And some stantler, rarely. Maybe some Vulpix and Ninetails, Stunky/Stunktank and a Racoon pokemon?

FallenStar93

There are lots of Bug and Grass Pokemon here, because of the many forests and parks. Also, there are some Wingull and Pidgey here. My city also has street performers, so there are some Mr. Mime here.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
In my town there would probably be a lot of Pidgeys and Tailows, and also Pachirisus. There could be some Geodudes, Gravelers, and rarely Golem in the mountains, and Magnemites near the Power Plant.

utaraptor

Ground Master
First of all, there would be tons of bug pokemon, (venomoth, butterfree, vespiqueen, ext.) We would also have many stantler and pachirisu, with the occasional ursaring and her teddiursa cubs. We would have spearows, murkrows, and starlys, along with some pidgeots ad staraptors. Tailows would arrive here during the warmer months. As for water pokemon, there would be an abundance of magicarp, finean, and other fish pokemon. There would also be many corpfish, yanmas, and wiscash. We would have many squirtels, for aquatic turtles are abundant, along with a few torkoals. We would also have many woopers, along with the occasional quagsire, for ive found hellbenders in our river. there would also be many ekans, noctowl, rattatas, and other forest pokemon. There would be many miltank and tauros, along with some piloswine and farfetched. As for pets, there would be growlithes, meoths, chatots, and other pokemon resembling pets. We would also have many electric pokemon, for i live near a power plant, and in the mountains would be some gravelar, onix, and the occasional steelix. Many anorith, cradily, kabuto, and omonite fossils can be found in our shale.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Hm, I'm on the east part of the US. (VA)
I would probably have some Zubat, Ekans, Magikarp, Stunky, Pidgey, Spearow, Murkrow, and maaaaybe a few Grimer.
Oh, and lots of bug and grass pokemon (lots of forest around here)

Timeswitch

Jazz :P
Loads of Miltank and a Tauros o_O. Most the birds would be Mamepatos and Starly's, with a few Murkrows. The occasionally Poliwag/Poliwhirl would be around, and an a rare Croagunk. Loads of bug types would be around... along with a few grass types. Shikijika and Stantler would be pretty uncommon, but around. There would be Teddiursa and Ursaring... and a Luxray that roams the woods (we have a black panther around here, haven't seen it in a long time, but it used to be around at least)