• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon in your area

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I would definitely see alot of Pidgey, Taillow, Starly, and Hoothoot around. i would probably see some pikachus, caterpies and other forest type pokemon since I live near a forest-like area.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
If Pokémon were real and littered my area:

Pidgey and Digletts, seriously. And Miltank across the street with Ponyta and Rapidash there and in the neighborhood next to us. Meanwhile, for a pet, we have a lazy Persian (or Delcatty, but it would be a calico) whom we've named Bethany and nicknamed her as "LumpCat". Then again, there are stray cats, so Meowths and Skitties and all that.

Desert wise, anything that lives in the desert, really. Ekans is a good possiblity. Oh, and Zubat and Golbat in the summer.

And then there are the bugs, but let's not go there, I guess.

Yeah... that'd be pretty much it.

Tasogare

I'd see a lot of Cacnea and Tailows.
Maybe an occasional Meowth. :P

Yay, a dry city.

If my pets were pokemon, I'd have a bidoof and Spinarak.
Lol, I'm not sure if a Bidoof is the way to describe a guinea pig.

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Hoothoot at night, tailow during the day, a few oddishes near the hillside, and in the creek at the bottom, magikarp, and mabye a hidden feebas, in the half mile cinder block pile, a pikachu family, and a few geodude, zubats roosting in the barn, stantler wandering from the woods, a few ekans in the taller grass, and some sudowoodo hiding in the forest.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
I would have starly

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
For reference, I live in Baltimore. With that in mind:

Backyard: Pachirisu (can also be a Headbutt pokemon), Buneary, Pidgey (Morning and Day), Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly (Morning and Day), Cascoon, Dustox (Night), Venonat (Night), Venomoth (Night), Combee, Pineco (Headbutt), Seedot (Headbutt), Nuzleaf (Headbutt), Spinarak (Night), Sunkern (because my mom likes to feed the birds sunflower seeds), Budew, Roselia, Volbeat (Night only during the Summer), Illumise (Night only during the Summer), Ledyba (Morning), Burmy, Mothim (Night), Hoothoot (Night), Noctowl (Night), Meowth (more common at Night), Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Zorua (Swarm- foxes and rabbits seem to be fighting for dominance where I live. Right now, the rabbits are winning) Nincada (Swarm),
Park- Pidgey (Morning and Day), Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Ekans, Shroomish, Kricketot (Day only), Kricketune (Day only), Spinarak (Night), Magikarp (Fish), Corphish (Fish), Poliwag (Fish)
City- Pidgey, Rattata, Raticate, Meowth, Murkrow (Night)
Harbor- Wingull, Grimer (Fish- unfortunately, the harbor is the city dump), Muk (Fish), Magikarp (Fish), Krabby (Fish), Kingler (Fish with Super Rod)
Outside the City- Pikachu, Seedot (Headbutt), Nuzleaf (Headbutt), Pineco (Headbutt), Budew, Roselia, Pachirisu, Buneary, Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Combee, Sunkern, Sunflora, Shroomish, Murkrow, Nincada (Swarm), Zorua (Swarm), Poliwag (Can also Surf and Fish for), Poliwhirl (Can also Surf and Fish for), Magikarp (Surf and Fish), Goldeen (Fish), Seaking (Fish with Super Rod), Corphish (Fish)
Chesapeake Bay- Squirtle, Wingull(Can also Surf for), Pelipper (Can also Surf for), Krabby (Can also Fish with Old and Good Rod), Mantyke (Surf), Mantine (Surf), Tentacool (Surf and Old Rod), Carvanha (Surf and Good Rod and Super Rod), Sharpedo (Surf and Good Rod and Super Rod), Kingler (Super Rod), Shellder (Good Rod), Clamperl (Good and Super Rod), Magikarp (Old and Good Rod), Gyarados (Good and Super Rod), Feebas (Old and Good Rod), Staryu (Good Rod), Horsea (Good Rod), Seadra (Super Rod), Chinchou (Super Rod), Lanturn (Super Rod)
Beach (Not really close to home since it's about 50 miles away, but I want to do it anyway)- Azurill, Marill, Wingull (Can also Surf for), Pelipper (Can also Surf for), Krabby (Can also Fish with Old and Good Rod), Corphish (Can also Fish with Good Rod), Crawdaunt (Can also Fish with Super Rod), Mantyke (Surf), Mantine (Surf), Tentacool (Surf and Old and Good Rod), Carvanha (Surf and Good Rod), Sharpedo (Surf and Super Rod), Magikarp (Old and Good Rod), Gyarados (Good Rod and Super Rod), Kingler (Good and Super Rod), Staryu (Good Rod), Shellder (Good Rod), Clamperl (Good and Super Rod)
Legendaries: Phione, Manaphy (It wouldn't originate from here, though, because the climate is too warm), Kyogre, Shaymin, Celebi

Last edited:

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
I live in the north east of England so:

The infamous Wingull, because seagulls are redundant.

Fishy Pokemon, I live bearish to the sea.

pidgey, too. many. Pidgeons.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm going to just go for Pokémon that would live on my road:
- Caterpie line
- Weedle line
- Pidgey
- Rattata
- Spearow
- Vulpix, VERY rarely
- Zubat
- Venonat and Venomoth
- Meowth
- Growlithe
- The occasional Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed
- Hoothoot and Noctowl sometimes
- Ledyba
- Spinarak and Ariados
- Maybe the odd Sudowoodo
- Possibly Yanma
- Murkrow
- Wurmple and its evolutions
- Taillow
- Wingull
- Skitty and Delcatty
- Roselia, Budew and maybe Roserade, in people's gardens
- Starly
- Mothim
- Combee
- Pachirisu
- Glameow

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
We have lots of fish in our aquarium so there'll probably be a lot of water pokemon. Then, there would be the common Kecleon (lizard) scuttling everywhere in my house. Then, that'd be Trapinch, bird pokemon and stray Glameows, Puruglies, Meowths and Persians. Hmm.... There are Houndours (dogs) but I rarely see them. What else....? Oh, Caterpies and Butterfrees! That'd probably it! ^^

EDIT: I forgot about the Politoeds and my pet Squirtles!

Last edited:

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
Well, probably Starly/Pidgey/Tailow, and a lot of them. Also, lots of bug Pokemon. And a bunch of stray cat Pokemon going through the yard. In the summer, Sunflora, Sunkern and Bellossom would start coming out. In the winter, some ice-types would appear.

WarriorX

Ugh, lots of Venonat, Ariados, and Beedrill in my backyard. Some Starly, Swellow, as well.

STICKTOPIA

Definitely some Pidgey, Tailow, and Magikarp. If you're lucky you'd see a stray glameow.

Mawile412

Problem
Most likey small rodent pokemon, such as Pachirisu, would be found running around.

thousands of buneary and nidoran, for there are so many rabbits in my area. I can walk outside right now and find one.

Your average bird pokemon, taillow and pidgey.

Some fish. There's a man-made lake by my neighborhood that strangely has fish in it o_O don't know where they came from.. but also yanma by the lake too.

Nincada, Ninjask, and Shedinja. Cicadas seem to be around a lot during the summer, yet i can only find they're shedded skin/exoskeleton/whatever Shedinja is based off of.

Random bug types like combee, weedle, burmy, etc.

I live somewhat in the woods, so there's bound to be lots seedot, oddish, and a few other grass types.

Cherubi. There's a Japanese Cherry tree in my back yard :)

I'd probably catch myself a remoraid (lake), nidoran (back yard), and a burmy (random trees). That would be my team.

Kingudora

My favourite
Mostly the common ones (Rattata, Seedot, Poliwhirl etc.), but in the forests north from where I live, you can find Stantler, Piloswine, Vulpix and Teddiursa.

And I have a pet Smeargle

Last edited:

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Meowth, Treecko, and Pidgey all live in my area.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
My house and neighborhood:

Pidgey/Taillow/Starly (birds)
Growlithe/Meowth (people's pets)
Spinarak (spiders)
Scyther (I have seen mantises before)
Budew/Oddish/Sunkern (plants)
Roselia/Bellossom/Sunfora (flowering plants)
Pikachu (my pet)

In town:

Pidgey/Pidgeotto (birds)
Meowth (stray)
Eevee (stray)
Grimer line (around the sewage plant)
Roselia/Bellossom/Sunflora (flowering plants)
Combee/Vespiquen (bees)
Wurmple/Cascoon/Beautifly (butterflies)
Magikarp/Goldeen (fishes in the lakes and streams)
Pineco (there are bagworms on the trees on occassion)
Charmander/Torchic (only when it's really hot)
Squirtle (in the lakes and in fountains
Treecko (lizards)
Parchirisu/Pikachu (squirrels)

Legendaries: Articuno in the winter, Zapdos or Raikou when it really storms, Moltres when it's really hot

Vulpix and Stantler would be fairly common. There would be quite a few Pachirisu, Plusle/Minun, Pidgey and Starly, too. Bug Pokemon galore... Domestically, there'd be many Miltank and Tauros farms, as we have dairy and beef farms around. I would imagine that Cherubi could be found around, because there are thousands of square miles of fruit orchards around here.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
This sounds like fun.

I live in Michigan, so industrious, forested and close to the lakes, so...

Grimer, Magnemite, Porygon and the type would be fairly common in the city.

Every damn bird Pokemon imaginable (except legendaries) and lots and lots of Stunky. Pachirisu, Stantler, Pikachu, Oddish, Marill, Aipom, Sudowoodo, Buizel, Buneary, and... Bidoof, and the like.

Squirtle and Turtwig would be rather rare around here, but any frog Pokemon would be found near the rivers.

There actually aren't a ton of fish around in my general area, but I bet Magikarp and Barboach would be most common.

Psyduck would be somewhat seasonal migrators, while every insect Pokemon would be very common.

Stray Meowth and Glameow would be everywhere, just on my street, and any dog would probably be within the city more.

FadedPolaris

Feeesssshhh
Seeing as I live in the city, we would have the common bird pokemon, some Rattata, Pichus/Pikachus, and a few Pachirisu.

There would be an overload of canine pokemon, and a few felines.

Here, I would have three tanks of magikarp and goldeens. At my parents, I would have two Meowths, a Delcatty, a Glameow, and a Purugly. (My cats are all very different.)

Last edited: