• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pokémon: Intensity" - Season 8 (I'm back, baby!)

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Wow, this is pretty good. I like it. I've always liked Intensity. ^^ *waits for 9th season*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

OMG!!!

why didn't anyone tell me!

this season is absoultly amazing!!!

It is so good to see Intensity back!

I loved the Battle Frontier-ness

but are the 4th gen pokemon gonna have an appearance?

*thinks of Harrison and Manyula............* I can foresee it!

like I said before I love this season! I loved seeing the fronteir Brains!
Jesse you are in your prime time again *gives Jesse a coupon for brooms* it will come in handy!

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Thanks for the coupon. I promise to only use it in case of an emergency.

Anyway, though Season 9 is progressing slowly, I figure I can at least tell you some of the ideas I have in mind. First of all, as soon as the whole Diamond/Pearl generation is revealed, I plan to feature them more prominently (and I'll likely go back and retool some of my old scripts in order to include them). As for upcoming storylines, I'm trying to incorporate more and more one-shots that never came back - keep an eye out for Stella (Mimey's original owner), Colette from "Pokémon Box", Wally, Dr. Quackenpoker, Harrison, the never-before-used-in-the-anime Mr. Fuji, Kaede, Jessie's biological mother Miyamoto, Mr. Briney, Cassandra, Bianca/Latias, and all those unused Elite Four members (and Phantom_Bugsy, wherever you are - yes, that includes Will). In addition to that, Ash gets another job doing something he's always loved, May goes through more and more boyfriends, and Jessie returns to that short little haircut she had for two episodes in Japan recently.

As for Season 10, I have an idea for what will be the 200th episode - with Team Rocket stationed in America, the episode will center around them visiting Las Vegas, committing a murder, and nearly being found out by none other than the cast of "CSI" (with William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, and Jorja Fox guest starring as their characters) - hey, if "The Simpsons" could reunite the cast of "Cheers", I figure I can do this. There'll also be an arc throughout the season involving May returning to the Pokémon Contest circuit and meeting up with all her previous contest foes (just wait 'till she gets to Kelly again - let's just say that the fanboys will not be disappointed). Misty finally releases Togetic again (for a while), Tracey finally gets a steady boyfriend, Jessie and James get their Pokémon snagged in the Orre region, and Ash and Misty consider the pros and cons of possible parenthood - all leading up to what might be the best ending I've ever devised for the series finale. I apologize again for the long wait, but trust me - it'll all be worth it.

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
As for Season 10, I have an idea for what will be the 200th episode - with Team Rocket stationed in America, the episode will center around them visiting Las Vegas, committing a murder, and nearly being found out by none other than the cast of "CSI" (with William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, and Jorja Fox guest starring as their characters) - hey, if "The Simpsons" could reunite the cast of "Cheers", I figure I can do this.
I will be so looking foward to that episode. :D Count on my review for that episode. Oh, and here's to a script for that one, too.

Well, your latest ones for season 8 were quite good.

Scott To Get You Into My Life: So Scott gets set up for a date. Most interesting. And Togetic gets a makeover? Hate to say it, but I think she needed one. (No offense to the fans, but some people hate Togetic, just becuase of how it looks.) Then this all leads to Togetic getting a better makeover and holding up customers, which lead to Scott getting dumped. Poor guy, but it seems that he has moved on. 5 stars. :)

Why Can’t We Beat Friends: Okay, first off, good luck at getting those people to play your voices for the Regis. Okay, I must admit, interesting ideas. I guess when you don't do something for years that you're not naturally good at, you tend to lose your touch. I must say though, the way you planned to have Ash win, quite interesting. Confusion = Disobeying. Why am I not surprised by that? Meanwhile, Pikachu gets his own room and Togetic gets jealous enough to actually want her own? So Togetic gets a better one, and Pikachu doesn't care, thus leading to Togetic not wanting the room anymore and going back to the pokeball. In the end, I see this story has alot of potential. 5 stars. ^_^

It’s a Sad, Sad, Sad, Sad World: Back to TR now, huh? Anyways, J&J finally get caught... about time. I must say, the breakout idea reminds me of a certian Simpsons episode. I bet that's where you got the idea. I bet this will be quite interesting and a good one to see. 5 stars.

You Kanto Go Home Again: Woah! Ash's mom gets a heart attack? Quite an unexpected shocker. And Misty tries to find a new eveloution of Clamperl? Not a bad idea. Although the part of Ash and Misty ending back in Kanto was the biggest shocker, this seems to be quite an interesting episode. Full of surprises. 5 stars.

Smells Like Team Spirit: So the Gym is getting demolished. Ahh, expected of ANY old building really. Not surprised at how far Giovanni would go just to keep his base. It's hard to find one in the first place. Meanwhile, JJ&M are finding new recurits, but fail miserably. Not surprised that some of the members got the death penalty. With what TR has done, they deserve it. :) Anyways, Giovanni fails as well and they're off to America. I wish them the best of luck. 5 stars.

S’Wonderful, S’Marvelous, S’Intensity: There's not much you can say about flashback moments related episodes really. However, I see this as a good plot none the less. And with what you have planned to show, I just can't wait for this one. 5 stars.

Now, for the next part of my post.

Jesse GS the II said:
Thanks for the coupon. I promise to only use it in case of an emergency.

Anyway, though Season 9 is progressing slowly, I figure I can at least tell you some of the ideas I have in mind. First of all, as soon as the whole Diamond/Pearl generation is revealed, I plan to feature them more prominently (and I'll likely go back and retool some of my old scripts in order to include them). As for upcoming storylines, I'm trying to incorporate more and more one-shots that never came back - keep an eye out for Stella (Mimey's original owner), Colette from "Pokémon Box", Wally, Dr. Quackenpoker, Harrison, the never-before-used-in-the-anime Mr. Fuji, Kaede, Jessie's biological mother Miyamoto, Mr. Briney, Cassandra, Bianca/Latias, and all those unused Elite Four members (and Phantom_Bugsy, wherever you are - yes, that includes Will). In addition to that, Ash gets another job doing something he's always loved, May goes through more and more boyfriends, and Jessie returns to that short little haircut she had for two episodes in Japan recently.

As for Season 10, I have an idea for what will be the 200th episode - with Team Rocket stationed in America, the episode will center around them visiting Las Vegas, committing a murder, and nearly being found out by none other than the cast of "CSI" (with William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, and Jorja Fox guest starring as their characters) - hey, if "The Simpsons" could reunite the cast of "Cheers", I figure I can do this. There'll also be an arc throughout the season involving May returning to the Pokémon Contest circuit and meeting up with all her previous contest foes (just wait 'till she gets to Kelly again - let's just say that the fanboys will not be disappointed). Misty finally releases Togetic again (for a while), Tracey finally gets a steady boyfriend, Jessie and James get their Pokémon snagged in the Orre region, and Ash and Misty consider the pros and cons of possible parenthood - all leading up to what might be the best ending I've ever devised for the series finale. I apologize again for the long wait, but trust me - it'll all be worth it.

To be honest, I was expecting Misty to become pregnant by the finale of the 9th season (or the beginning of the 10th, whichever works for ya.), and have the baby by the end of the 10th. :)

Anyways, it seems that you've got some good ideas, except one.

From what I gathered in the Japan/English reference topic, Mr. Fuji did make an anime appearance, he just wasn't given his dub name.

He appeared in Pokemon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back. He was the last scientist killed by Mewtwo. :( (Yeah, the one that said, "We dreamed of creating the worlds strongest pokemon... and we succeeded.")

Still, some pretty good ideas here. Can't wait.

Keep up the good work, and please PM me when the next season begins. :)

Medea

Excalibur
Can't wait till either season is finished. And if May's going back to the Contests. I can't wait to read if Harley is in it :p.

As for Tracey getting a steady boyfriend, *medea dies a little inside* that will be very interesting to read *medea starts to cry*

Hmm... Tracey x Harley...(Meh, it could happen)...Just thinking!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

well Jesse seeing season 8 I can tell that season 9 is gonna be worth it.

So May will go back to the contest curcuit? Awesome!
and Mr Fuji! he is like so cool, with the name and all
hmm.... that May and Kelly comment makes me wonder...

Last edited:

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I'm bringing this thread back to the top in the hopes that my loyal readers will help me with a crisis. As you may have noticed, we're now well into December and Season 9 still isn't up. This is because I've hit a huge creative snag after outlining episodes 8ACP23 through 9ACP03. I have a plan for episode 9ACP04, tentatively entitled "Con Hair", in which Jessie and James perpetuate a robbery, but a bystander catches a glimpse of Jessie and describes her to a police sketch artist. In order to go undetected, Jessie decides to cut her hair, returning to that short haircut she had for a few episodes a while back in Japan. However, after that I have no idea where to take the story. I want to weave James into it somehow, because right now Season 9 doesn't have very many James episodes. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get over this hurdle, complete the episode, and get going on the rest of the season, feel free to contribute. Thanks.