• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon IS going to be Recasted...-_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
MidnightScott said:
THANKYOU. See, we can get what we want maybe by submitting to buying their DVD's and watching Chronicle's. :D

~Scott;229;
That's right PUSA has to listen our opinions to because in the end its the fans that can make or break a show no matter what kind of show it is.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Aww......

I'm so glad that you feel confident about helping SOVA again, The Great Butler. :)

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
The Great Butler said:
You know what? You're dead right, and I feel very foolish for not realizing this sooner.

Everyone in SOVA: don't watch the dub, but continue sending in those letters! And also, watch Chronicles and buy Pokémon merchandise. All we need to do is keep the pressure on them regarding the voices while showing that we still care about the franchise, and we might actually be able to pull this off!

Thanks, plasticeye. This really brought my spirits up. I owe you one.
Don't mention it it's what I do... never underestimate the powers of the fandom.....:D :D :D

RandomCharizard

So let me get this straight, a few hundred out of thousands, no hundreds of thousands of fans can make a company change their mind? Remember, you can't please everyone so a company will usually try to please the majority. So "a little fan buzz" won't be enough to change anything.
And Scott, I do have a life. :)

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I don't believe you RC ;)

Actually, it's happened before. Remember Family Guy - the strong sales and the demands from the Fans and such ended up bringing back Family Guy.

So we are right and YOU are WRONG.

Never underestimate the power of the fans.

~Scott;229;

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
RandomCharizard said:
So let me get this straight, a few hundred out of thousands, no hundreds of thousands of fans can make a company change their mind? Remember, you can't please everyone so a company will usually try to please the majority. So "a little fan buzz" won't be enough to change anything.
And Scott, I do have a life. :)
You'd be suprised what fans can do. We can give shows strong ratings or we can destroy them by not watching. Our money funds companies when we buy their merchandise, we can even recruit more people to see said show and directors and actors, script writers, even the dreaded FCC are constanly trying to appease fans. So I don't know what you're thinking but "a little fan buzz" is mightier than the pen or the sword. ;) ;)

Last edited:

RandomCharizard

MidnightScott said:
I don't believe you RC ;)

Actually, it's happened before. Remember Family Guy - the strong sales and the demands from the Fans and such ended up bringing back Family Guy.

So we are right and YOU are WRONG.

Never underestimate the power of the fans.

~Scott;229;
Thats completely different. THE FANS DID NOT WANT FAMILY GUY TO BE CANCELED. THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS.
Now with this, the VAs are being changed and less then 10% of the fanbase cares. Wow, the sales are going up. That defitnetly helped Family Guy, so it must help our situation! No. The sales helped get Family Guy uncanceled because it got it so damn popular they couldnt let the ratings get away from them.

100,000 people are viewing a show. 120 people stop because of a reason others dont care about. No damage to ratings.

And plasticeye... YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, SO YOU CAN NOT, WILL NOT, EVER GET IT TO WORK.
Jesus christ get that to your heads. If it was 67% of the fanbase you have a big chance.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
RandomCharizard said:
Thats completely different. THE FANS DID NOT WANT FAMILY GUY TO BE CANCELED. THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS.
Now with this, the VAs are being changed and less then 10% of the fanbase cares. Wow, the sales are going up. That defitnetly helped Family Guy, so it must help our situation! No. The sales helped get Family Guy uncanceled because it got it so damn popular they couldnt let the ratings get away from them.

100,000 people are viewing a show. 120 people stop because of a reason others dont care about. No damage to ratings.

And plasticeye... YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, SO YOU CAN NOT, WILL NOT, EVER GET IT TO WORK.
Jesus christ get that to your heads. If it was 67% of the fanbase you have a big chance.

Your 10% statistics aren't accurate - where is your source? You can't say only 10% because there are a ton more people beyond this forum who are fighting the same battle as us.

Believe me - if those voices prevail the ratings will fall and the show will be cancelled. Voices are the biggest thing to a show.

But the Fanbase is what Makes or Breaks the show. And we are going to try our hardest to get the change back to the ORIGINAL Voice Actors, whether you like it or not.

If you would get all of that air out of your head maybe you would understand.

~Scott;229;

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
We're the ones with the money, and we have the attention spans to see the show without being distracted by something else or another show, plus unless you actually have all the statistics correct or a source of your info you can't prove what you say....

Captain Brain

whatever the amount, "the biggest person still swats at the smallest stinging mosquito." ;025;

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
Captain Brain said:
whatever the amount, "the biggest person still swats at the smallest stinging mosquito." ;025;
But mosquitos keep coming back for more plus they're very infectious....

Captain Brain

plasticeye87 said:
But mosquitos keep coming back for more plus they're very infectious....

Yes, but the only thing we'll spread is a desire to make better animes and please the costumer. The only thing we want more of is Pokemon, which they want us to havemore of. ;025;

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
Captain Brain said:
Yes, but the only thing we'll spread is a desire to make better animes and please the costumer. The only thing we want more of is Pokemon, which they want us to havemore of. ;025;
All I want is pokemon with the humans sounding like they used to that's it........;026;

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Yeah, I agree, plasticeye87.

That is exactly what I want as well. ^^

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Yeah, I agree, plasticeye87.

That is exactly what I want as well. ^^
In the end isn't this what we all want at least the ones replying to this specific thread and the fine people at the SOVA campaign? :)

Captain Brain

Then let us just "infect" them with that instead. Not to hard. ;025;

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
Captain Brain said:
Then let us just "infect" them with that instead. Not to hard. ;025;
Yeah that's what I meant just the voices nothing else if the dubbers want to change the music even better but its nice to be realistic...;026;

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
plasticeye87 said:
In the end isn't this what we all want at least the ones replying to this specific thread and the fine people at the SOVA campaign? :)
Yeah, that's true, it is what we all want. :)

And you guys kinda lost me there with all that "infection" talk and stuff. It confused me, lol......

Who are we "infecting" again? ^^o

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Yeah, that's true, it is what we all want. :)

And you guys kinda lost me there with all that "infection" talk and stuff. It confused me, lol......

Who are we "infecting" again? ^^o
PUSA, Cartoon Network and the Nintendo empire since Captain Brain used a mosquito euphemism, I just answered using that euphemism......;292; gotta love the power of metaphors and doublespeak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.