• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Jeopardy V2

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Pokémon Jeopardy V2

Pokemon Jeopardy!!! V2

From this point on we are accepting no more new people, if you want to join PM me and we can talk about it :)
(Sorry about the problems but too many people would be chaos and we already have too many noobs)

Version 1

~Rules~
-This game includes questions about the Pokemon world and the mechanics of how it works
-I will post a bunch of questions relating to either a part of Pokemon or Pokemon in general
-For every questions answered you will get a certain amount of points, as determined when given the question
-You will be separated into teams of 10
-After awhile I will introduce eliminating which will help us eventually declare a winner.

Types of Rounds:
Normal Questioning Round: I will post questions with set numbers of points. The first person to answer a question correctly will win points for their team. You may answer one question at a time through posting the answer on this thread.
1) Every generation so far has introduced a Fire-type whose name begins with a __. (10 points)

2) This fire Pokémon is the only Pokémon whose abilities both differ from its pre-evolution. (20 points)

3) The move Magma Storm is considered to be a more powerful variation of this move (20 points)

4) This fire type Pokémon’s Crystal sprite, it is incorrectly colored a shade of lavender (35 points)

Bonus) I come from a legend of a mythological beast. I am the only one with my type. If I burn you, you will always know I was there. (??? Points)

Example Answer:
(Fire Type Pokemon #1) - C!!!!!
Bonus Round Randomly I will post a question list for everyone to see, everyone is then allowed to PM me what they think the answers to the questions are. For every correct answer they will receive that amount of points. This round will last 24 Hours.
Special Challenge:
This is a new challenge where I will post a statement that can and will be directed at many different types of things. The person who guesses the right object will get a special power that will help them in the game, no one will know who will win this power or what it will be unless the person decides to reveal themselves. You may post one guess at a time, leap frogging is allowed. I will only post once someone has gotten the right answer and it might not be directly after the person gets it.

~~~​

576.gif
(1850 Points)
Team Gothitellie:
Kingworld ;373; ~ 430
MarshtompMan ;259; ~ 350
The Fad ;448; ~ 280
Suicune Lover ;245; ~ 210
#1TransendTrainer ;028; ~ 210
Kissmygrass96 ;469; ~ 155
Dittoman97 ;069; ~ 140
kuriboh361 ;355; ~ 70
pokemon-expert-chris ;132; ~ 0
Typhlosionvsworld ;157; ~ 0

579.gif
(1945 Points)
Team Reuniclus:
Bridge ;284; ~ 340
Mawile412 ;303; ~ 335
Dusknoirdude23 ;477; ~ 325
gmoyes ;081; ~ 200
Ditto123 ;156; ~ 165
SpyroxPikachu ;470; ~ 165
MugoUrth ;400; ~ 150
FireTheAbsolLord ;310; ~ 100
Leaf Umbreon ;197; ~ 70
~Sapphire Sceptile~ ;254; ~ 70

~~~​

Bonus Round #1
Normal Round # 1
Special Round #1
Bonus Round #2

Last edited:

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Bonus Round #1

Ok let start off with a bonus round! After you sign up PM me these questions with your answers. You only have one shot to answer them all so be careful! You can get a max of 165 points which would be a great head start for your team! The theme for this round is Ground Type

Each Generation has introduced a ground type Pokemon that starts with the letter ___ (10 points)

This Pokemon is the only pure Ground Pokemon introduced in Generation Five. (10 points)

This ground type move has a water type move parallel (20 points)

This ground type Pokemon can be seen as a counterpart to Ekans (35 points)

This ground type move was a normal type move in Generation One (40 points)

This Pokemon eats its prey using its long tongue. But is unable to learn Lick without hacking. (50 points)

This round will last until the sign ups are closed.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Name: King World
Representing Pokemon: ;373;

Name: Bridge
Representing Pokemon: Masquerain

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Name: Togekiss•Torchic
Representing Pokemon: ;468; Togekiss

When are we allowed to answer the quesions?

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Answer them Whenever :)

Mawile412 Has received 145 points for her efforts!
+145 to Team Reuniclus

King World Has received 125 points for his efforts!
+125 to Team Gothitille

Last edited:
(Ground question #3) Muddy water!

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Kissmygrass Has received 145 points for his efforts
+145 Team Gothtellie

Mawile missed # 3
King World missed # 5
Kissmygrass missed # 3

Ditto123

~Word~
Name: Ditto123
Representing Pokemon: (random smiley) ;156;

I just you two pms of the same title. One involvesthis thread the other involves what we'vebeen talking about...