• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Let's GO! Pikachu/Eevee Team Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Based on the confirmed information so far, we know 151 original Pokémon are available to choose/train in your trip to Kanto. With following/riding Pokémon feature is returning back to the series, there is only a question to remain. Which Pokémon are you considering to use in the following games?

PirateKing

I'm conflicted on whether to use my OG Kanto team
(Blastoise, Pidgeot, Jolteon, Gengar, Arcanine, Rhydon)
or my Yellow team
(Pikachu, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Gengar, Rhydon)

Guess I'll wait and see and what the storys like to see which team I think fits better (Still not too sure if this a straight Yellow remake with Red as the protagonist or if this a new character and takes place some time after, I've been hearing it both ways)

.Aerodactyl.

Oh, I'm going to use Pokémon I've never used before, in a play through, Nuzlocke run or online battle team. These games look like they aren't meant to be as hard core as the core series in terms if battle. I won't be EV and IV breeding or anything, I think this is about keeping it casual and I'm gonna play casual and co-op with the hubby. My team is going to be:

Pikachu (cause I'll be getting that version unless my sister does, then I'll get the opposite)
Mankey-Primape
Tangela
Mr. Mime
Paras-Parasect
Goldeen-Seaking

Kage-Pikachu

Pikachu, Mr. Mime (if I can't get Alakazam), Vaporeon, Gengar, Dragonite, and Charizard.

I might mix things up with Mageton, Starmie, Scyther, Arcanine, and Primeape as well.

.Aerodactyl.

Pikachu, Mr. Mime (if I can't get Alakazam), Vaporeon, Gengar, Dragonite, and Charizard.

I might mix things up with Mageton, Starmie, Scyther, Arcanine, and Primeape as well.
I'm also considering Scyther for part at least...I've never really used it either :) I actually had a Magneton and a Starmie for my SuMo run, I was pleasently surprised by Magneton. Almost didn't evolve it to Magnezone.

Arcanineblitz

When I first played red I was a kid and had no idea about ANYTHING involving Pokémon so I kept my charmander and he carried my team of hm users so I’m going to try and make up for it by using my absolute faves from gen 1

Eevee (jolteon if possible)
Arcanine (of course)
Dragonite (named potato)
Clefable
Gyarados
Victreebel

oshawott7

cat burgler
I want to use Pokémon I’ve never used before.
- Alolan Raichu
- Starmie
- Fearow or Dodrio
- Vileplume
- Rapidash
- Persian

I am aware that my starter can’t evolve so it will be boxed as soon as possible^^. My list might change depending on when these Pokémon are available.

Ariki

I’m not too sure if I’ll do this team:

Pikachu
Butterfree
Pidegeot
Blastoise
Charizard
Venusaur

or....

Magneton
Fearow
Alakazam/Kadabra
Primeape
Gyarados
....I haven’t decided on a sixth Pokemon yet. Maybe Vileplume?

I’ve used a few of the Pokemon on my second team of choice through my X/Y/Sun/Moon playthrough and they are absolute tanks for in-game play!

NeoDude-5000

I'm considering going with my first Kanto team from FireRed
  • Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Butterfree
  • Lapras
Those 4 were my staples as my team rotated constantly. Also because of this game being a remake of Yellow I'm going to use Bulbasaur and Squirtle as my last 2 Pokemon for the team. They will evolve of course.

Sabre_King

My Let's Go Pikachu team:
  • Pikachu
  • Blastoise
  • Arcanine/Ninetales (depending on the version exclusive possibility)
  • Exeggutor (Kanto)
  • Nidoking
  • Alolan Sandslash if available/ the unknown new pokemon
My Let's Go Eevee team:
  • Eevee
  • Charizard
  • Slowbro/Starmie
  • Vileplume
  • Alolan Ninetals (if available)/Dragonite
  • Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee

asmoxi

There's so many pokemon i wanna use.
My let's go pikachu team:
-Pikachu(obviously)
-Blastoise(riding him on the water will be epic)
-Nidoking(A beast that can beat by himself almost all gym leader)
-Arcanine(I've always dream of riding an arcanine)
-Gengar
-Scyther(In more than 20 years i've used him only once)

My let's go eevee team:
- Charizard( My favorite pokemon)
-Electabuzz( The coolest electric type ever)
-Onyx(For the fun of riding it)
-Clefable(I'm gonna destroy Lance)
-Gyarados(A beast)
-Victreebell(In honor of the one James lost)

Eevee that can't evolve s just really lame.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Pikachu
and the rest I'll figure out as I play like I usually do.

Flamer

I usually try and let my team come together organically as I play through the game. Tend to start out with a rough idea of the Pokemon I want though. Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Haunter and Nidoking are some of my favourites, so will be on the lookout for them. Could make the most of the lower difficulty and use some not fully evolved Pokemon. Vulpix, Growlithe, Charmeleon, Drowzee, Pidegeotto are all faves.

Or might break tradition and go with a themed team instead. A Pikachu team, with a Kanto Raichu and Alolan Raichu would be fun. Could supplement with Electabuzz, Jolteon and Alolan Golem for an all Electric team.

Creyk

I honestly just want a team of 6 beedrills all knowing twineedle

The fire type elite 4 member better not kill me :oops:

Rapiido

This'll be so much different from RBYFRLG because of all the type changes and the physical/special split. Not to mention the buffs in stats some have gotten.

I wanna have an "OG Kanto Favourites" team to start with, provided they're in the game due to version exclusives and all.

Blastoise/Vaporeon
Rapidash
Sandslash
Alakazam
Magneton

Then I may throw something else in there that's just "out there" to use.. like Butterfree or Venomoth, since their STAB's actually work now. Maybe Vileplume, it was surprisingly really useful in my last run of SS and if it has Moonblast it'll wreck Lance.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Naturally, the first choice is Eevee.

If I can still get Bulbasaur in Celadon, then that little booger is second. Over all, this I what I'd like my team to be:

Eevee
Venusaur
Ninetales
Alolan Exeggutor
Cloyster
Pidgeot

Of course, this would require I start playing Pokémon GO again, which I'm content with if it means getting certain Alolan forms. However, the pressing issue is when I will be able to transfer them over. I pray the access isn't post-game or way later in the game. If so, I'm screwed.

Of course, I very often find myself improvising the building of my team half the time, so that could end up happening, too.

I try to use Pokemon I haven't used much before in my play-throughs, so I think I'm going with the following teams:

Let’s Go, Eevee! Team:

-Eevee
-Golbat
-Exeggutor (Alola)
-Magneton
-Seadra
-Mr. Mime

Let’s Go, Pikachu! Team:

-Pikachu
-Persian (Kanto)
-Farfetch’d
-Cloyster
-Hitmonchan
-Sandslash (Alola)

neo_senku

Since I'll be going pikachu version, My team will be:

Pikachu
Venusaur
Charizard
Lapras
Sandslash
Dragonite

Now if there is EXP share as it works in gen 6&7 then ill use a rotation that will include Primeape, Pidgeot, Starmie, Ninetails(alolan) & Snorlax

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Now if there is EXP share as it works in gen 6&7 then ill use a rotation that will include Primeape, Pidgeot, Starmie, Ninetails(alolan) & Snorlax

In Gen 1 there was EXP All, which does the same thing EXP Share does now, so you should be good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.