• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Let's GO! Pikachu/Eevee Team Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
My Ice team ended up being bit more eccentric than Lorelei's. I only have three of her pokemon, and three Ice types total. I eventually elected not to include Dewgong, and by the time I got my Lapras, I had already grown attached to my team.

- Nidoqueen was actually one of the first two pokemon I caught after Eevee (both were Nidorans). I didn't expect to get so attached to her, but when it came time to assemble my Ice team, I refused to let her go. I instead gave her Ice Punch, and kept her in my party.

- Haunter was never a pokemon I expected to have on my team. It sort of assimilated into my party due to me riding on it non-stop. Given it is not only a Ghost type, but one of my favorite Ghost pokemon, I couldn't part with it. I ended up giving it Ice Punch as well.

- Jynx, Cloyster, and Slowbro were all added by default, being pokemon on Lorelei's team. All three I traded over from Pokémon GO, so they all needed a lot of training. Jynx, as I had hoped, ended up being one of the strongest members of my team, second only to Alolan Ninetales.

- Alolan Ninetales was my sixth choice from the very beginning, and I put forth a huge effort to get it in my party. I did a couple of missions early, skipped the third gym, and dodged a lot of trainers just so I could have it on my team before taking on Lt. Surge. It quickly became the strongest member of my team, and the only one that consistently one-shots opponents.

091.png
- Lv. 47
031.png
- Lv. 47
080.png
- Lv. 47
093.png
- Lv. 47
124.png
- Lv. 47
038-a.png
- Lv. 48

Last edited:

oshawott7

cat burgler
Ended up using Eevee, Arbok, Rapidash, Ninetales, Alolan Ninetales and Persian.

I'm very happy I picked Arbok because it's so much fun to play with. I decided to only use Pokemon I've never used before and Arbok is by far my favorite! It's surprisingly strong and I love its movepool.
I didn't know Persian was rideable so that was a nice surprise, I'm still mostly using Rapidash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.