• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Link - [v7]

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
...Well that was quick hahaha. New set will be up soon, but 9 points to fango pango.

Sorry for being a completionist xD

Armando Payne

Out of nowhere is it that their Spanish and Italian names are the same as the English names?

Armando Payne

But it is a link I WIN 70 POINTS.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
My guess is that they have all been released as events.

Armando Payne

They can all be caught with held items?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
A really bad guess, but...

One of their 'raises' something

Munchlax's Thick Fat raises resistance to Fire/Ice moves
Dratini's Marvel Scale raises resistance to physical moves
Magikarp's Swift Swim raises speed in rain
Golurk's Iron Fist raises power of punching moves.

If (which is 99%) i get it wrong, cna I request for a hint?

Armando Payne

I request a hint because that says absolutely nothing.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I request a hint because that says absolutely nothing.

I don't know. That hint tells me that I have a chance at getting this one right.

This one might be stretch, but here goes: All of the pokemon in this set, by their final evolutionary form, learn a base 150 power move towards the end of their level-up set. These moves also have the consequence of the user not being able to retaliate. Gyarados and Dragonite learn Hyper Beam, though Dragonite still learns Hurricane afterwards. Snorlax learns Giga Impact. Golurk learns Focus Punch, which leaves it immobile if its struck beforehand.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@Armando Payne, early hints are always vague, mainly to keep the points system as fair as possible. Hint 1 did narrow it down though, whether or not you were thinking of it relating to the manga/TCG or not.

Set 4 - Difficulty 5

Guesses
[2/10] - Armando Payne
[1/10] - Z-nogyroP
[1/10] - OceanicLanturn
[1/10] - gustavo 14

Hints
[1] It has nothing to do with the manga or TCG.
[2] It has something to do with the games.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Set 4 - Difficulty 5

Guesses
[2/10] - Armando Payne
[1/10] - Z-nogyroP
[1/10] - OceanicLanturn
[1/10] - gustavo 14
[1/10] - GenosectArceus

Hints
[1] It has nothing to do with the manga or TCG.
[2] It has something to do with the games.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
All are either in a trailer or have a pokemon in their evolution family in a trailer for pokemon X and Y.