• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

Apollo77

John Doe
Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

(Mods, Two of the Mafia Games haven’t been posted in for over a month)

Pokémon Mansion Mystery- a Mafia spin-off

The Game is Over, Congratulations to CraziedCreator for winning!.

Background information

Welcome, to a new innovative mafia game: Pokemon Mansion Mystery! This is a combination of regular mafia, murder, and your classic detective story; you'll have to piece together clues quickly, because anyone could be the next victim! Here our players are guests in a Mansion filled with lies, questions, and deceit. A party of 16 Gym Leaders suddenly goes awry, and a mysterious boy that goes by the name of Ice is one of the keys to it all. A few lucky Trainers were invited, but they did not know of the fate that awaited them. With their trusted Pokémon in tow, they head off to discover the culprit of a heinous crime, and other mysteries this mansion holds.

Floor 1: 20 rooms and Cellar, Backyard
Floor 2: 20 rooms and Den, Music Room
Floor 3: 20 rooms and Dining Hall, Kitchen
Floor 4: 20 rooms and Observatory, Library
Floor 5: Roof

Rules:

Activity- Please try to be active in this game at all times. This is crucial, as it is vital for finding clues; The more you're on, the more you can find clues and take part in lynches.

The Dead do not talk- When one dies, they can’t communicate at all, but they’re clues and notes will be able to be used by anyone, so make sure that you PM me all clues and notes you have written

Exploring the Mansion- Exploring the mansion is your only way to find the evidence necessary to convict the right people of committing crimes. To enter a Room, PM me with the following in the message: [Mansion Mystery: <Floor #, Room #, Character’s Name> Investigation]. I will reply with the contents of the room. If you wish, you can report your findings to other trainers. You may only enter a room on the floor you are currently on, unless you are in the stairwell, which is in one of the rooms. You start in the Den on floor 2. If you go into a room with a trap that can end you, I will make the discovery of your body public. If your trainer’s Pokémon can absorb the blow for you, or halt the trap. I will announce the Pokémon’s death instead. Because it is very important to explore rooms, it is mandatory to investigate 4-6 rooms per day.
All basic Forum and Mafia Rules apply. If not, you might fall into the abyss. You can role play, but keep it at a minimum.

Items: These can be found throughout the mansion and can have extraordinary benefits if used wisely.

First Aid Kits- Heals any damage taken from non-lethal traps in the mansion. *There are more than one of these in the mansion.
TM 90: Substitute- If the holder of this item is lynched or bounty killed, a substitute will be killed in his/her place, and that person will retreat to a room of their choice. *If they are found, whoever finds them can either execute them or let them go free.
Elixir- Doubles the amount of rooms you can explore for the day it is used to 8-12 rooms.
Shed Shell- Allows you to escape from any non-damaging trap once.
Scope Lens- Reveals the affiliation of any player or gym leader.
Quick Claw- Allows the user to Auto-Insure the lynch vote to the player of their choosing.
Destiny Knot- If the holder of this item is to die by lynch or bounty kill, the player below will die instead of them.
Binding Band- Will make one user unable to do anything for a day.
Soul Gem- Kills the holder after two days, but reveals the identity of the bounty member/murderer. *After this death, a second player is decided at random and given a fragment of the gem. *This player will receive vague hints from the dead player, but will also die after another two days.
Mysterious Crystal- Who knows what this can do? *Use it to find out.

Story so far:

The guests in the Mansion were having a wonderful dinner made surprisingly by the Unovan leader Burgh. He and two of the Leaders, Elesa and Skyla, were there because of an Arts expo being held nearby. The Kanto leaders were celebrating their region being voted Region of the Year, and five others, Volkner, Whitney, Juan, Liza, and Tate were all there because of friends or being invited like most of the guests.

Everyone was having such a wonderful dinner, and suddenly the lights went out. When they turned back on, all of the gym leaders were missing! Guests were horrified and in panic, not knowing what to do. Ice, the mysterious one, and his Chandelure, Flare, decided to go on a search expedition to find the Gym Leaders.
After tons of searching of the third floor, and finding a key to the second floor, the expedition seemed good. They Found Misty cowering in her room, and they brought her alone. They went into the Den and saw Blue sitting idly by; they decided to have every Gym Leader found go to the den. Ice then had everyone split their separate ways. All seemed well, until Ice came back into the den, carrying Erika, well, Erika’s body. She seemed to have died from a slash wound in the neck.
Now, after the quick series of events that followed, everyone decided to go their separate ways, and find whoever killed her… Not knowing about a crew of Bounty Hunters that were assembled out of the Guests.

Factions- Factions provide a new twist that makes this game more than just the town vs. the murderer. There are 4 factions in this game:
1. The Guests- The Guests are the ordinary trainers who did not take a side after Erika's death. The majority of the players will belong to this group.
2. The Bounty Hunters- The Bounty Hunters are a group of elite killers who have attended the party. One of the players will be randomly selected to be a member of this group.
3. The Peacemakers- The Peacemakers are the few guests who took Brock's side after Erika's death. They want to find the killer and negotiate peacefully with him/her. Three players will be randomly selected to be part of this group.
4. The Hellraisers- The Hellraisers are the few guests who sided with Blue after Erika's death. They seek to find the killer and bring them to justice their own, not so peaceful way. Three players will be randomly selected to be part of this group.

Deaths- In this game, we have three kinds of Deaths. Lynch, Accidental (Trap), and Bounty. Every night, The Guests will kill off one of their own. This is mandatory, and every member (including those from the other factions) is required to vote in the lynch at least every other night. This will be done by PM. (The message should be: Mansion Mystery :< Character’s> Vote. In the message, bold the character you wish to vote for, for unvoting, underline your previous vote’s name and then bold another) Then we have Accidental (Trap) deaths. These are new, certain rooms will have traps contained in them, some set up by the Bounty Hunters, and some set up from long before the mansion has been hosting parties. If a character dies from this, it will be automatically made public. Then there are Bounty deaths. This is nightly, like the lynch. The Sixth Bounty Member will send me a PM message on who will die, and how. Ice and all Gym Leaders are immune from kills for game reasons.

Winning- Because there are now 4 factions, the requirements to win the gene have changed as well.
1. The Guests- The Guests win if they lynch off the Bounty Member, 3 Peacemakers, and 3 Hellraisers.
2. The Peacemakers- The Peacemakers win if they discover who killed Erika and confront that person.
3. The Hellraisers- The Hellraisers win if they discover who killed Erika and confront and kill that person.
4. The Bounty Hunters- The Bounty Hunters win if only two other players remain alive, or if the Guests are all dead and only one gym leader faction is left.

Murder’s Note- The first note was pre-written with Erika’s Death, and will be revealed once Night 0 is over. After that, the 6th member will send a note after they kill, it is optional, but they have to do it every other night, like Lynching. Erika’s death note will not hint towards the Sixth, but for 6th’s first note, it will have hints. If another Gym Leader dies, the note will differentiate. Though, some of the notes might be Fake suicide, and others will be hinting towards other leaders instead. This doesn’t require any formatting at all.

Application Test
(Please PM to apply, in the subject line put Mansion Mystery: <Username’s> Test)

1. What is your Username?

2. What is your Characters Name?

3. What is Your Character’s Gender?

4. What is your Character’s Partner Pokémon?​

(Days will last for 3-5 IRL days and Nights are 2 IRL Days)

Members: (I will be accepting a total of 18 people into this game.)

1. CandleReaper (co-creator)- Ice and Flare (Chandelure)

2. ~SilverLugia~- Delilah and Mira (Musharna) Killed Morning of Day 8

3. Gorilladanny- Jordan and Cofagrigus Killed Night 4

4. ansem the wise (previously Norns)- Ruby and Honey (Venusaur) Killed Night 6

5. {(•)___(•)}- Face and Glitch (Magnezone) Lynched Night 5

6. Nightfall_- Firenze and Zoroark Lynched Night 2

7. Jordie- Stone and Theron (Milotic) Lynched Night 6

8. Crimson Penguin- Kyley and Medusa (Hydreigon) Killed Morning of Day 8

9. CraziedCreator- Artemis and Kinzoku (Scizor) Bounty Hunter

10. Chidori_O- Chidori and Zen (Zorua) Killed Night 7

11. ShockWaveSweeper- T.J. and Flora (Vileplume) Killed Day 3

12. ItalianSpringWind- Alice Morran and Thistle (Blissey) Killed Night 2

13. Hikaru2000- Hikaru and Cronus (Machamp) Lynched/Killed Night 4

14. iliekmudkipz- Amanda and Gardevoir Killed Night 1

15. SoulDialga- Soul and Cynder (Cyndaquil) Lynched Night 7

16. Lucario188- Brooke Parker and Flygon Death by Trap, Day 4

17. ShortsandDetermination- Austin and Jaws (Krokorok) Killed Day 3

18. SapphireBlueEyes7799- Sapphire and Silver (Absol) Lynched Night 1

Deaths:

Players:
Sapphire
Amanda
Firenze
Alice
TJ
Austin
Brooke
Hikaru
Jordan
Face
Stone
Ruby
Soul
Chidori
Kyley
Delilah

Erika
Lt. Surge
Whitney
Burgh
Juan

Please do not post until you’ve been accepted.

Most of all, have fun, and be very, very careful!

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just Saying to everyone who joins, I look foward to making this as susseful as Apollo and I did last time. You may currently send me your applications, but Apollo will make the final desicion! Whenver Apollo is gone, send me your apps, notes, and whatevers. I'm still participating, so don't give me to much XD

Also, State your Edits, Only post when your accepted, yada yada you guys get it.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just to let you guys for the heads up. Even though it's not stated in the OP, those who are RNG's for the factions will know of each other.

I.E The Peacekeepers will all know who eachother is, the Hellraisers will, and the Bounty Hunter will learn of the other Five members. Also, the Bounty Hunter is not allowed to bring in the other five. Why? They're a team, so unlike the Accomplice status, they need to trust the other five. Same with the Peacekeepers and Hellraisers.

Apollo, I know you may have not wanted this to be stated, but, it's information that's wiser to be known then kept a secret. Candle over and out

Liltwick

Silly? *Shakes head* It's so easy, it's so we know that you have a decisive mind and we don't get questions like "How do we explorer rooms?"

I am the CO-Creator, you can still send my applications. Yes, I know some of the questions are...Idiotic, but, there are people out there who needs a refresher...

Jordie

Bang!
So are we gonna wait until we have 28 people, or is there a cutoff date where we just start?

Liltwick

We will be waiting for 28 People... The best way is for advertisement. So, if you're in, I suggest advertising this.

Liltwick

You might not be in a Faction either XD

Liltwick

True, but, Regular Guests are just trying to figure out who the Bounty Hunters are and Survive...

Liltwick

*Small chuckle*

I'm the co-owner, whatta ya expect. You're not getting an special treament, even If I'm your bishie...

Now, who's up for some Slight Character development

Stereotypical Nerd

Me! My character is a likable person, who is never mean. However, my Cofagrigus is a deciever and decieves everyone, including Jordan. However, Jordan doesnt know this and pretends nothing is happening. Was bored :D

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Well, heres my character development.

Firenze:
A fiesty little girl, always up for a laugh. She uses her whip as a weapon a lot, and many say she is a dark wizard. She just smiles and pretends she's innocent tough, those puppy dog eyes see through anything.

Zoroark:

Zoroark, or known as Shadowbolt, is a rather dark person. He hates losing and will do whatever it takes to win. He was once a feared assasin Zoura, and evolving made him more dangerous... He's good friends with Firenze for helping him kill a small pidgey for eating. Ever since he traveled with her. Shadowbolt is best friends with Firenze and is extreamly loyal, he will not kill unless ordered, and will/could sacrifice himself for the better good.

Liltwick

>_> Not like that

[IC]

Ice stared, lost in thought. Flare hovered around him worriedly, like he was about to collapse. Ice drew the knife from his pocket, and started to cut his skin

I know where it will turn vital, so I wont have to worry. I wonder where everyone else is... I must find them. I have a fealing that death will be abundent here, not like I'm use to it. Being in Lavender for a while really takes a toll on you... Such sadness... Sabrina...Elesa...Skyla...Volkner... I need to... I need to talk to them...

Ice convulsed in pain as he accidentally sliced to deep

Damn it! Ugh.... I'm not going to die here, I can't die here... I must bring this caseto a close. I knew, a Gym Leader was going to be assassinated

His blue hair drifted softly in the breeze from the window, the moonlight shining on his crimson blood. It seemed to be eternally night here, or well, it was plunged into Darkness... He put on what looked like to be a Scanner

But not Erika... Elesa, she'll freak!

Ice quickly bandaged up his self-inflicted wounds, and started to head towards the den.

[OOC]

Well, if you insist

Ice- You'll find out more as we progress

Flare- As enigmatic as Ice

Last edited: