• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yeah, I was thinking Zhanton might like this

I guess we're supposed to do character development...

Face constantly wears a mask over his face (nobody knows what he looks like), and he rarely talks to anyone. He has a sort of quiet confidence where everyone respects him and lets him do his thing. Mostly, he likes to figure things out by himself, and doesn't like to team up unless he sees that it will be a big help.

Glitch ;462; is a very strange Pokemon. Its movements are very erratic, and it seems to get agitated for seemingly no reason at all. It will never attack unless commanded to, but when it does, its attacks are extremely powerful.

Liltwick

Interesting Character Face...

*Runs around trying to get people to join*

Liltwick

Gorilla, it's against the Rules...

We need to do light, and I mean VERY light Role Playing.

Liltwick

Can everyone who has room in their Signature advertise this please?

Liltwick

Thanks Nightfall_

Hopefully we wont have as much Drama as Murder...

Also, where is Zhanton? I know he'd like this...

Liltwick

I know, this is kinda bad...

Hmm, Technically we have enough for all the Special rules, and one townie, but we still need more...

Crimson, do you know anyone? Maybe 11th?