• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Mansion Mystery: A Mafia Spin-Off (Game Now In Progress!)

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I don't know many people on this forum tbh, and the ones I do aren't very active in the games section...

I guess I'll just try to post a lot and hope people notice.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Agreed...

Hmm, I wonder...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Piplup used Hydro Bump!

I'm going to be really busy over the next few days, but hopefully I'll be able to find some time to try to recruit people...

Liltwick

Yea, I think a lot of people are discouraged from the Admissions test...

Jordie

Bang!
I don't know if that's it. Murder had a harder test and 29 people signed up.

Liltwick

I don't know if that's it. Murder had a harder test and 29 people signed up.

Well, it is it's eigth Season. They do have a well developed cast of regulars Which are hard to reason with

I know, I made sure it was Easy. Yea, that's write, I written most of the OP. I'm co-creator for a reason, you know...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Well, it did take about a month for Murder to start IIRC, so I'm sure we'll get some more takers eventually.

Liltwick

That is true, but Pikalax had a no Veteren join rule until about half-way through...

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Not this time. He said in the OP that because the last Murder ended quickly, he allowed open registration regardless of whether people had been in the previous Murder.

It might take a while, but we'll get enough eventually. I'll try to post in Games a lot and see if I can get anyone to notice my signature.

Liltwick

Oh Yea, Trubbish Lynched on Night Three LOL

Hmm, I think the Minimum we can have is 18...

Liltwick

That is true...

It will help the ball rolling though...

Where is Face when we need him...

Liltwick

I'm just wondering if you knew some people who might be interested...

*Sighs* I'm afraid we'll never get this rolling...

Liltwick

We haven't gotten any new submissions?

Liltwick

That's horrifying...