• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masterclass #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Zold | ZoldPGL

Ger9119| the pathfinder

Mcdanger | mcdanger

Connor | racine caree

wazzaaaaaap

00swms | 00swms

-00swms

Aaand all accepted, bringing us to 16! Since we did that much quicker than 2 weeks, here's what we'll do.

I will leave signups open for the 2 weeks tentatively for subs and so we can stay on schedule. If we get a good amount of subs, we will try for a 32 man tournament (I'll help if we get close!). If they stall out though, I will cut off sign ups a few days early so we can have a couple extra days for round 1.

With that being said, keep the sign ups coming! Worst case scenario subs are well appreciated :^)

If you're holding off because you can't make it, that's all fine of course. If you've never used showdown before I would be more than happy to help you just for this :)

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Battling:
twinyoshi45 | Twinyoshi45

BGP_

ROUND ONE
Deadline: April 30th, 6 PM EST (GMT-4)

FairyWitch vs. Archangel

Mcdanger vs. NeohopeSTF

Saph~ vs. Ger9119

Connor vs. Conquer Phoenix

Naoto Shirogane vs. Zold

00swms vs. Cryssy

MetalSonic vs. TikTok13

MMS vs. rotomotorz

masterclass8.svg

Feel free to start round 2 matches and beyond as well if you know who you're playing to get a head start! Get in touch with your opponents and let's keep this rolling! If after 4 days you're MIA, I'm subbing you. You can use the official serebii tournament discord server to try and find your opponent/schedule if you'd like in the masterclass channel. Hopefully we won't need any extensions/activity wins. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I would like to sign on as a sub. My information is as follows:

Cosmic Fury | Cosmic Fury

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
won 2-1 vs ger ggs

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Battle Report:
Zold vs Naoto Shirogane
Result: 2-0 (Zold won)
Comments: The first battle I had a lot of RNG-luck causing me to win, the second was a pretty good game. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.