• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Kalos E4 has always been my favorite for at least the theme and designs so happy Masters delivered with these remixes. Now make Malva and Drasna playable

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Morty's done in the lodge so I had to do it for the sake of the memes

Pok-mon-Masters-EX-2023-02-09-07-05-38.jpg

I've done one for eletric-type Elesa, the Pikachus and Charizard as well

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
*sees Looker, Emma, and Anabel together*

tumblr_lrho9igfku1qdlpd0.gif

It's like...the ultimate heartwarming reunion for Looker's little girls. It's crazy it's totally possible to put them all together in the same team.

I also wonder if Noland and Lucy will talk to Anabel.

And they're hinting at the next VA.

ailehunter

It's like...the ultimate heartwarming reunion for Looker's little girls. It's crazy it's totally possible to put them all together in the same team.

I also wonder if Noland and Lucy will talk to Anabel.

And they're hinting at the next VA.
There should be Team Voices when you have them in your team.

As for Noland and Lucy, probably next time/next event. Anabel's seem to have SOME pokemons she's hiding.

Next VA is going to be Alola it seems.... but no idea how they're gonna fit in Galar VA here though..

LordSerperior

Finally got lodge Morty, this has been the longest it's taken me to max out a character.

Not that any of the VAs have had good writing but Kalos was more boring than usual. Team Flare's role in it was incidental and secondary, Volcanion was unnecessary. Other arcs may have teased the next one but this was basically just an unnecessarily dragged out set up for the Alola VA.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

I haven't gotten twice the featured Sync Pair since Summer Gloria (or was it Summer Marnie? I think the latter).
Not that any of the VAs have had good writing but Kalos was more boring than usual. Team Flare's role in it was incidental and secondary, Volcanion was unnecessary. Other arcs may have teased the next one but this was basically just an unnecessarily dragged out set up for the Alola VA.
I guess this VA was more about Looker and his little girls rather than Team Flare.

...But hey, Lysandre killed two people!

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
On one hand, this VA was better than the entire XY games; on the other, this VA was incredibly mid, so it really highlights how garbage the XY games were.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Which is funny, because they decided to import its stuff and Zygarde to Alola for no reason (alongside a special Greninja that really has no business in Alola). I do get the feeling GF was really trying to make a Z version, but the shift to portable 3D was probably taxing them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Sygna Lysandaer and Champion Serena & Calem work amazingly together
My Kalos pairs r super strong <3
Kalos is love, Kalos is life

LordSerperior

Didn't realise grown women were a boosted skill for the extreme battle. Was trying to use Holiday Siebold as SS Lysandre-lite but it just wasn't working. Switched to EX Karen who is naturally immune to burn and sleep and made quick work of the stage.