• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

ailehunter

Active Member
Also agree with Lysandre and Mega Gyarados or Volcanion. Malva and Talonflame seems likely. If we do end up getting Kalos CS next month (please), Drasna and Noivern as well. I don't think we're getting alts for Serena and Calem because we just got some but who knows?
Yeah February seems like to be Kalos CS. So that's 2 new sync pairs for the VA event. And 2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (being Drasna and Malva).
+1 more for Trainer Lodge.

But then, Valentines which will be +2 New Sync Pairs.
I doubt they'd let it go to March for it, so... February will be a very big update if so.

Lets rundown what will be happening

+1 New Sync Pairs for VA (100%)
+1 Trainer Lodge Pair (100%)
+2 Valentines (+90%)
+2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (50%)
+1 one more New Sync Pair for VA (40%) (Much like how we got Shauna)
 

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
What about Lysandare and Pyroar male or Malva with Pyroar female ?
And yes, Kalos CS is highly needed
Somehow forgot about Pyroar. Technically possible but I think Mega Gyarados and Talonflame would be more appealing. It seems more like a Lodge pair for one of them imo.
Yeah February seems like to be Kalos CS. So that's 2 new sync pairs for the VA event. And 2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (being Drasna and Malva).
+1 more for Trainer Lodge.

But then, Valentines which will be +2 New Sync Pairs.
I doubt they'd let it go to March for it, so... February will be a very big update if so.

Lets rundown what will be happening

+1 New Sync Pairs for VA (100%)
+1 Trainer Lodge Pair (100%)
+2 Valentines (+90%)
+2 New Sync Pairs for General Pool (50%)
+1 one more New Sync Pair for VA (40%) (Much like how we got Shauna)
Pretty much what I expect. Unfortunate that Trevor and Tierno would likely be NPCs but at least Kalos is getting 3 other units for the general pool. Hopefully they don't throw in a random Pokéfair like they did with Bede for Johto part 2.
 
Out from a sheer miracle, I got Rayquaven from a single bout of daily paid gems.

...Mind you, I've been doing this like 14 times prior, so it may not really be much.

...And mind you, he's not the one I want, but rather Anni!N, so I may just end up having all second year anniversary units.
 

ailehunter

Active Member
Out from a sheer miracle, I got Rayquaven from a single bout of daily paid gems.

...Mind you, I've been doing this like 14 times prior, so it may not really be much.

...And mind you, he's not the one I want, but rather Anni!N, so I may just end up having all second year anniversary units.
noice. I had to spark for Anni Lillie to 2/5.
At least my Anni Rayquaza is 3/5 now :O
 

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Predicting sygnas for Lysandre and Sycamore + Drasna and Malva (for Kalos CS) then the palentine banners.

Hoping this year's valentine offers character I'm not crazy about and that don't give way too much tempting stuff (like ice support and steel zone last year)
 

ailehunter

Active Member
Predicting sygnas for Lysandre and Sycamore + Drasna and Malva (for Kalos CS) then the palentine banners.

Hoping this year's valentine offers character I'm not crazy about and that don't give way too much tempting stuff (like ice support and steel zone last year)
Okay here's the deal.

- Early February will be Palentines, 2 Sync Pairs.
- Good chance it'll be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova or Alola. (Considering we just got Sinnoh+Hoenn recently, Kanto/Johto/Unova/Alola have a really good chance)

- Mid February we'll be getting Kalos VA Part 2.
- Either Lysandre (90% chance) and/or Sycamore (10% Chance)
- Malva (60% Chance) as a General Pool unit, but no Kalos Champion Stadium. Probably. If we do get Kalos CS, Drasna will probbaly have to wait until March 2023.
- +1 Lodge Pair (100% Chance)

Late February will be Anniversary 3.5 (95% Chance it'll be Late Feb to March), either 2 (10% Chance) to 3 (90% Chance) Units . (March Datamine imo)
 
Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do you think we will eventually get Trace as one of the Rivals?
 

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I think it would be really funny if we got Lysandre in the Trainer Lodge with Honchkrow as his Lodge Pair after Kalos VA's part 2.
 
Update is live.


Next Trainer Lodge's trainer is Morty.

Next Palentine Sync Pairs are Mallow & Dragon-type support Appletun with Elesa & Dragon-type striker Togetic (not Togekiss). So now you can totally make a team out of the whole Togepi line (locked to seasonal banners).

Kalos VA drops on February 12. Three trainers will join the lineup. Two are new.
 

LordSerperior

Well-Known Member
This pair is probably my favourite palentine pairs so far in terms of design. I'm probably gonna pull for Elesa. Mallow is a much needed new Alola unit but not that into her design even though I love Appletun.

Kalos VA pairs are really disappointing. Why on earth is Emma a pokefair? Especially when she's paired with a Crobat? I really want her and she's actually a really good unit but I'm gonna pass. Lysander I don't like in general so whatever but why is Anabel part of the Kalos VA at all and again also a pokefair for some reason? The Flare scientists were apparently not even worth adding as NPCs.
 

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I like how "Kalos month" is synonymous with "save-your-gems-for-something-actually-good month".

Oh, and LeonZard is finally getting his GMax!
 

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
Finally Kalos CS. Best E4 theme gets 4 more remixes. Malva's my favorite. Shame no Malva or Drasna as playable characters. I don't really get why Emma is a Fair. Anabel is a weird but nice surprise. Her kit is so meh and I don't know why they gave us another GMax Snorlax. SS Lysandre looks cool and Volcanion is one of my favorite Mythicals so most likely pulling along with Leon and Emma (,just for their themes lmao). GMax Charizard is long overdue but would rather use the Anni N and SS Hilda I EX'd this same week lol. Palentines units look fun but nothing I need. Overall fun update.
 

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good month for saving. I like Elesa but I can wait until the next select seasonal scout to get her.

Mallow has a super fun kit but Sygna Brendan fills my dragon support needs already so she is no must have.

Emma seems a solid unit. But I got her dad already and even if he does not do well, I can resort to Gladion. Plus I have Halloween Iris too
 

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm glad to get Emma, but I would've prefered her with Malamar. Oh well, she looks good so I may pick her up, but I think I'll wait for the datamine next month and see what comes first.

Everyone else is a skip, I wouldn't mind getting Mallow but even Appletun is not enough to deter me from saving.
 

ailehunter

Active Member
I'm glad to get Emma, but I would've prefered her with Malamar. Oh well, she looks good so I may pick her up, but I think I'll wait for the datamine next month and see what comes first.

Everyone else is a skip, I wouldn't mind getting Mallow but even Appletun is not enough to deter me from saving.
tbh... she could get Jellycent with her costume.
Much like Masked Royalle.
 
Top