• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
More intrigued by the potential Ingo and Cogita stuff and if anyone will remark on that.

But I guess we know who's getting Alternate Giratina now.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Wow Hisui? Wasn't sure we'd be getting that. But I'd be more than happy to roll for Irida.

So what Sync Pairs do you think we'll be getting? I'm thinking:

Rei and Akari (probably paired with 2 of the starters, but I'm not sure which 2 and who gets the third one)
Adaman & Leafeon
Irida & Glaceon
Possibly later alts of Adaman and Irida with Origin Dialga/Palkia
Volo & Giratina
Arezu & Lilligant-H
Melli (I'm torn on who to pair with him, my gut says Electrode-H, but I've seen the Masters EX Discord throw around the idea of pairing a Ball Guy alt with Electrode-H which would be much more interesting and pair Melli with Skunktank)
Ingo & Sneasler
Mai & Munchlax
Cogita & Enamorus

Also I'm not sure they'll be playable, but I can see the Miss Fortune sisters as NPCs in an event.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think it's likely it'll be Adaman and Irida.

But it'd be interesting how they'd handle the MCs, specially with Lucas and Dawn in the game already

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Wow Hisui? Wasn't sure we'd be getting that. But I'd be more than happy to roll for Irida.

So what Sync Pairs do you think we'll be getting? I'm thinking:

Rei and Akari (probably paired with 2 of the starters, but I'm not sure which 2 and who gets the third one)
Adaman & Leafeon
Irida & Glaceon
Possibly later alts of Adaman and Irida with Origin Dialga/Palkia
Volo & Giratina
Arezu & Lilligant-H
Melli (I'm torn on who to pair with him, my gut says Electrode-H, but I've seen the Masters EX Discord throw around the idea of pairing a Ball Guy alt with Electrode-H which would be much more interesting and pair Melli with Skunktank)
Ingo & Sneasler
Mai & Munchlax
Cogita & Enamorus

Also I'm not sure they'll be playable, but I can see the Miss Fortune sisters as NPCs in an event.
Most Warden should go with their Nobles/Ride Pokemon.
I would actually give Sneaslet to Beni and give Ingo H-Basculegion or Gliscor.
I can see Komado with Ursaluna, Zisu with H-Zoroark. Lian can either go Kleavor or H-Goodra.

Overqwill is not used by anyone so it would make a good alt for someone.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why would they be? They're bigger looking Pokemon with glowy eyes, there's little point in having them and they can't really fit on screen.
When using "big" Pokemon like Ultra Necrozma, you can see how all party members are moved further away from each other so they can all fit, so that's no problem.

The only real problem with sizes is when using a Dynamaxed Pokemon, because all of them are stuck as one-time super moves within cutscenes. Or when it's a story cutscene but the giants are offscreen while everyone just looks up to the sky.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
When using "big" Pokemon like Ultra Necrozma, you can see how all party members are moved further away from each other so they can all fit, so that's no problem.

The only real problem with sizes is when using a Dynamaxed Pokemon, because all of them are stuck as one-time super moves within cutscenes. Or when it's a story cutscene but the giants are offscreen while everyone just looks up to the sky.

The larger issue is that what would they do mechanically? Alphas are mainly just bigger Pokemon for bragging rights and slightly higher stats, I don't think people are going to be coming out of the woodwork to pull for them because there's little that's impressive about them, neither visually nor in battle.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
UNITE is currently in an Eevee frenzy, so was this done on purpose or purely coincidental...

Ooh, Adaman and Irida. I'm going to attempt getting both of them.

Though the datamine is where the fun part will be at to properly save my gems.
Well they need to go to spin-offs first before even doing to "Other" spin-offs.
I want Orre representation, dammit.