• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

LordSerperior

Had to pity Irida and got my first Melony along the way. With Silver being top priority for me this month, I think I'll wait on Adaman until the next datamine or more likely skip him. Looker and Courtney are now the only gen pool units I don't have.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Renegade Cynthia ruined me bro
Took all of my 24K gems I had saved for her and still didnt get her
Then managed to get 6K more gems finally and managed to get her, so yay have the best designed sync pair now!!
Imma spend 6K more on that banner simply coz im so close to 400 scout points anyway and might as well choose a pair

But Im SO GUTTED because Adaman and Irida are people I ABSOLUTELY want and rn I have like 800 gems only. I really hope I can get both of them but I feel like I might only get one. I need to first get my 800 gems to 3K quick and finish the 400 scout points for Cynthia's banner, and only THEN start try pulling for Adaman and Irida.....that sucks man.

But Im so happy with Hisuian pairs coming to the story, more stuff on that and the datamined content in the spoiler section below

Bro the arc was so fun when they kept mentioning past characters with new lol. I do wonder though, will they really bring every hisuian sync pair? Adaman and Irida were the PERFECT choices to begin as they are OCs, but rest are quite similar to reskins lol, wonder if all of them will be implemented. Heck we dont even have all the gym leaders or new characters from the DLC from SwSh yet. I did like Giratina factoring in as well (Volo soon then? Hope giratina remembers him)

And Im so annoyed they gave Eusine shiny suicune? Dude thats the most lamest way of "fanservice" coz it actively ruins the story, the whole point of Eusine's character is muddled now....so uneeded.
Also Archie coming back is cool but didnt we just have Hoenn VA rerun? Either way as much as I want Archie I doubt ill be getting him at all considering I want both Adaman and Irida first.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
Just got Irida. Took 40k+ of my gems and only got her through mercy-pull.....worth it tho.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Renegade Cynthia ruined me bro
Took all of my 24K gems I had saved for her and still didnt get her
Then managed to get 6K more gems finally and managed to get her, so yay have the best designed sync pair now!!
Imma spend 6K more on that banner simply coz im so close to 400 scout points anyway and might as well choose a pair

But Im SO GUTTED because Adaman and Irida are people I ABSOLUTELY want and rn I have like 800 gems only. I really hope I can get both of them but I feel like I might only get one. I need to first get my 800 gems to 3K quick and finish the 400 scout points for Cynthia's banner, and only THEN start try pulling for Adaman and Irida.....that sucks man.

But Im so happy with Hisuian pairs coming to the story, more stuff on that and the datamined content in the spoiler section below

Bro the arc was so fun when they kept mentioning past characters with new lol. I do wonder though, will they really bring every hisuian sync pair? Adaman and Irida were the PERFECT choices to begin as they are OCs, but rest are quite similar to reskins lol, wonder if all of them will be implemented. Heck we dont even have all the gym leaders or new characters from the DLC from SwSh yet. I did like Giratina factoring in as well (Volo soon then? Hope giratina remembers him)

And Im so annoyed they gave Eusine shiny suicune? Dude thats the most lamest way of "fanservice" coz it actively ruins the story, the whole point of Eusine's character is muddled now....so uneeded.
Also Archie coming back is cool but didnt we just have Hoenn VA rerun? Either way as much as I want Archie I doubt ill be getting him at all considering I want both Adaman and Irida first.
Narratively speaking, Eusine and Shiny Suicune makes perfect sense as a new sync pair. I think you misunderstand Eusine’s character and his goal.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Narratively speaking, Eusine and Shiny Suicune makes perfect sense as a new sync pair. I think you misunderstand Eusine’s character and his goal.
Hey bud, might wanna spoiler tag that, datamined content is spoiler tagged
I know his character and his goal bro, but the fact he actually attains a Suicune goes against his entire point in the story of the games he's in and how it represents Suicune
Just letting him still get a freebie Suicune kind of defeats the whole purpose his character had in the games
Ik it may seem silly but idk, its things like these that make me happy Pokemon Masters is non canon even if it has some great things at times

LordSerperior

Hey bud, might wanna spoiler tag that, datamined content is spoiler tagged
I know his character and his goal bro, but the fact he actually attains a Suicune goes against his entire point in the story of the games he's in and how it represents Suicune
Just letting him still get a freebie Suicune kind of defeats the whole purpose his character had in the games
Ik it may seem silly but idk, its things like these that make me happy Pokemon Masters is non canon even if it has some great things at times
Zinnia has a Rayquaza in this game and I think that goes against her story more than pairing up with Suicune does for Eusine.

As a gacha, selling pairs that people would want to pull and they won't not do it for story reasons. The games playerbase wants Volo to be paired with Arceus even if it doesn't make sense. It shouldn't surprise anyone if that ends up happening

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The tapus shafted me hard. But, oh well, not a big deal.

Still saving and will only pull for Adaman/Irida on July 9th which is my last chance to get them with dailies

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The Torchics are weird because the line wasn't allowed to exist on PLA :p

As for the comic, it's mostly Adaman explaining Irida's connection with Warden Ingo.

=================

Anyway, after being shafed by the tapus, finally got some luck: managed to get Irida with dailies. It took me a total of 6 of those to get her. A new record for my Master-fair pulls.

Had to candy her for the zone/weather extension.

ailehunter

The Torchics are weird because the line wasn't allowed to exist on PLA :p

As for the comic, it's mostly Adaman explaining Irida's connection with Warden Ingo.

=================

Anyway, after being shafed by the tapus, finally got some luck: managed to get Irida with dailies. It took me a total of 6 of those to get her. A new record for my Master-fair pulls.

Had to candy her for the zone/weather extension.
I too candied her to completion. We dont get a lot of Ice pairs that do what she does.

LordSerperior

As boring as it was, I am here for a Kris focused event. And if that was meant to be a hint towards a Falkner alt, I need to get stingier with my gems and save up for him.

ailehunter

DeNa just dropping bombs.

Falkner looking at SS Morty's Ho-Oh
And then Clair is talking about a moody pokemon she owns.

Oh man. Variety Johto Elite Four when DeNa?