1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by shoz999, May 30, 2019.

1. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

But regardlessof the gems, there is nothing else to doin game. Wont they updateit amd add more content?

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Yes.

Content you shall finish in 10 minutes tops.

Then wait.

Rinse and repeat.

That's how it will always be.

3. janejane6178

Well thats underwhelming... do u play it ?

4. Spider-Phoenix

Spider-Phoenix Go, Go Power Rangers

God, Hilbert is coming next week. I was hoping for this. I'm so happy.

Saved over 13k just waiting for such event. Time to make use of it!

But question:

Is there differences in the odds of doing single scouts and 10scouts?

Like, on 1 I have 2% chance of the featured character. With 10 scout, do I get 2% chance for each "draw" or is it 2% for the whole lot?

5. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

Since we have Hilbert, Hilda and Rosa do you think we will get Mate? If so, what will be his Pokemon?

6. Spider-Phoenix

Who's that Mate guy, mate? Sure isn't Nate :p

Just kidding, don't be made.

Anyway, I've been wondering about Nate as well. Either he won't show up or he'll have a shiny version of one of the starters?

Or maybe he'll be a counterpart to Rosa in the sense that his Serperior would be a Striker rather than a Supporter? I could see that working...

7. AuraChannelerChris

No, because the devs believe everyone has smartphones made in 2018.

Twilight-Kun and janejane6178 like this.
  8. janejane6178

But my phone was made in 2017 I think...

Spider-Phoenix likes this.
  9. AuraChannelerChris

'cause it was one of the lucky ones with all the requirements.

Twilight-Kun likes this.
  10. janejane6178

Well the games r nice but u would get to a dead end eventually (like I did).
    So its ok

11. AuraChannelerChris

Assuming I haven't played some already before this one, which I have.

janejane6178 likes this.
  12. Spider-Phoenix

Same here. I have a Samsung A7 2017 and it plays just fine.

janejane6178 likes this.
  13. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

I do hope they plan on adding some free sync pairs from events in the future. It's pretty standard for mobiles to hand out freebie characters for the sake of giving unlucky F2P players more options.

I feel like there's going to be a serious lack of content if they intend to stick to one story event per month with nothing but training event filler otherwise, though.

14. AuraChannelerChris

Welcome to the early days of a F2P game.

The days when in-game content is seriously lacking until new modes are slowly added at a 7-month ratio, which only will extend gameplay time for...10 more minutes at best, 2 minutes at worst.

15. Spider-Phoenix

Hilbert is out. Earlier than I expected.

Guess I'll wait until next week, when the current events are duo to finish to try out my luck to get him. Can't risk getting a Blue or a Lyra instead.

16. janejane6178

Ever since the new update from 2 days ago, its loading the update but everytime it gets to high % it restarts from 0 again........ the update cant be fully installed... can any 1 help me?
    Edit: in the end it says "Error 3031 Failed to download. Restarting the game"

17. Spider-Phoenix

Got Hilbert after a few pulls which was what I wanted....

But then I waste everything trying to get Hilda but couldn't get her.

On the bright side, I got Brendan and Blue which I guess isn't THAT bad.

18. janejane6178

Nice, I got Hilda but no Hilbert... how do u raise the attack to 25k in Ex challenge? I cant get my attack to 25k in many Ex challenge very hard modes.. So I cant participate in it .
    It takes AGES to get the items required to unlock the cap level to 100.

19. Spider-Phoenix

The new event is good for farming items. Though some Co-Op can be incredibly frustrating. Specially when people INSIST on boosting stats even when they either don't need to or it's too late since the opposing Sync Move is coming.

Anyway, the new event will be nice to farm gems. Will try to save as much for a final try to get Hilda in the day of her event's end.

20. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

The swath of trainers being added appear to be permanent pool additions, so I don't really see the point of racing to try to roll them, especially with content being so lackluster at the moment. I had personally been largely luckless until I managed to pull Blue from Hilda's banner on a single roll recently. Did I question it or rage about it after remembering how futilely I tried for him during his Spotlight Scout? No.

See, I learned a lot from playing (and doing gacha in) Granblue Fantasy, another DeNA title. F2P players are far, far better off saving for a limited pair (whenever those happen) guaranteed from a scouting point trade (which I've dubbed a "Pokespark" for all intents and purposes) whilst reaping the benefits of the scouts done along the way. If one obtains their target sync pair before their scout points hit the necessary total? More power to them and less stress on their gem reserves.

To be honest, there's not even as much of a disparity between rarities compared to, say, Granblue. Sure, while my Karen performs innately better than a number of my units, I attribute that to her ability. I love using Tate and Bugsy because they can match strength and pulverize the competition with their abilities as well. I could NEVER say that about a Granblue R unit in the face of a SSR. This game has potential, but we need more, different stuff to do in-game. Better for me, since I'm content to just do the bare minimum each day in order to stock up on gems and amass items for the future.