• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I didn't know the Masters Day grind would include a new sync move level up for Rosa. Now that's a pleasant surprise.

Really, it was one detail from the datamine I completly missed lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Datamine Sync Pairs

Variety Banner:
Thorton with Magnezone
Noland with Shedinja

New Sync Pair:
Lenora with Watchog

The Halloween Sync Pairs:
H!Roxanne with Runerigus
H!Phoebe with Cofagrigus

The New Lodge Trainer They've Been Hinting at:
Effin Giovanni

Returning Master Sync Pair:
NC!Calem with Shiny Greninja

Last edited:

LordSerperior

Rei and Akari are whatever even though I like the Hisuian starters.

Lenora finally makes it to the game which means Drayden is the only gym leader from Univa to not be in the game at all.

Halloween pairs continue to be top tier designs and this year the character choices have been great as well. After ages of being stuck with just May and Steven ALTs, Hoenn characters really got some seasonal love this year with Lisia, Liza, Tate and now Phoebe and Roxanne. Definitely pulling witch Roxanne and depending on the gym situation at the time maybe even Phoebe.
[\Spoiler]

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Rei's getting my first Strike Role cookie... Once I get it, at least

He and Akari are day one pulls.

As for Halloween units, I like the kits but will do only dailies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got Akari with 4 multis

As for Rei, I managed to get him in the first multi. Also, made him 5 starts because why not?

Now it's mostly dailies until November datamine.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Have you guys been getting mysterious stones from the trainer lodge lately? i did get one of them, but all i know is that i don't see any use or purpose for it. I just can't seem to find any answers to this item and what's it used for.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Failed to get Paulo and his Sunny D-roc, but got Tina all the way to 5/5. Oh well.
Have you guys been getting mysterious stones from the trainer lodge lately? i did get one of them, but all i know is that i don't see any use or purpose for it. I just can't seem to find any answers to this item and what's it used for.
Totally expecting them to be part of the next arc or something. Maybe it's the same stone Rei found at the ruins.

ailehunter

I got Tina and Ariana :D
I've been using Tina with teams cuz she's kinda nice.
Ariana i'm still waiting for datamine before going 3/5 + Cake on her.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So... Despite only doing one clear, I managed to get Master Rank (and the medal) in the eletric type masters event.

I guess that going crazy and making Ash and T-Red 5/5 with candies had some use after all...

My guess is that they'll be useful for farming more stuff, most likely items for the new roles being added to the lodge OR some other form of upgrade.

I got Tina and Ariana :D
I've been using Tina with teams cuz she's kinda nice.
Ariana i'm still waiting for datamine before going 3/5 + Cake on her.

Tina's going to be helpful in the upcoming type masters event

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Managed to get NC!Leaf in her final day (didn't want to wait two years until they're rerun her banner) so now I have all Kanto NCs, though now I'll hope I can get both Akari and Rei before they go.

Last edited: