• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Same here. Now, I can only bother about doing the bare minimum to get all rewards going forward.

LordSerperior

Got Roxanne on my third multi, probably will skip Phoebe or wait until the datamine. I can replace Maxie on my regional battle team now

Speaking of which, the saved regional daily teams have started working again since Sinnoh.

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Is the game randomly buggy to anyone else? It likes to suddenly shut itself off for me.
The game froze up while I’m playing and there was no way to wait for it to continue. I have to close and reopen the app to play it again. Hopefully, this week’s update should fix this bug.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
...only had N from the current triple fair banner, so decided to pull there and grab the other two. Had to spark for Touya. Got two Toukos and three Ns on the way though >_<

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I swear this game keeps turning off more often now. They better fix this. I can't do my stadium runs without the game dying on me just entering the lobby.
I had a similar issue. The game would crash in the middle of Champion Stadium. Clearing my cache helped a bit but still the occasional error. I sent a message to their support team so hopefully it’ll be improved for us.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Okay, redownloading this game while this stupid issue is going is a really bad idea since the download keeps restarting at 50% and can't get the 375MB downloaded.

So I'm going to have to go back to my old phone to play, where the issue doesn't happen. Good thing I did because I'd have lost doing Pikachu Day.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Issues with Android 14 persist, but that won't stop DeNa from teasing the next update!

Looks like Piers is getting focus for some reason.

EDIT: Datamine stuff.

New Event Sync Pairs
Piers & Low Key Form Toxtricity, & Roxie & Amped Form Toxtricity

Out of NPC Jail
Ryuki & Turtonator

NPC Class Trainer
Galar's Poke Kid Eve & Eevee

Lodge Trainer
Gladion

New Main Character
Elaine (Let's Go) & Eevee

Paldea Sync Pair
Penny & Sylveon

Variety Trainers
Red & Venasaur, Elio & Espeon, & Selene & Umbreon

Last edited:

LordSerperior

Absolutely could not care about anything else in the datamine when Roxie finally gets an alt and that too with Toxtricity. Pulling her and skipping everything else this month.

This year has been great for alts for the overlooked characters and not great for my gems but keep them coming.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

It's about time one of the original characters from Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee made it in. Though I can't help but wonder, how many trainers with an Eevee do we have in the game now?

LordSerperior

>paid-only units

It had to happen huh
I hadn't realised the Red was paid only but that's not a great precedent. I don't mind it too much if the units are just reused trainer models but that's how variety scouts started and everyone complained about them being reused models and now we have had characters exclusive to variety scouts.

Also we can apparently get one of the Eevee variety scouts for free. Picking Kris because Kris and because Jolteon even though my electric roster is very bloated.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I hadn't realised the Red was paid only but that's not a great precedent. I don't mind it too much if the units are just reused trainer models but that's how variety scouts started and everyone complained about them being reused models and now we have had characters exclusive to variety scouts.

Also we can apparently get one of the Eevee variety scouts for free. Picking Kris because Kris and because Jolteon even though my electric roster is very bloated.
Its looking like that Rocket executive ticket in that we get one randomly not getting to choose iirc.