• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

ailehunter

Ash needs like Special Attack Up + a full move gauge bar for his nuke.
You need to change Psychic Terrain to Electric Terrain somehow. or Grassy Terrain.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get MixRed. Now, I'm done.

Good points carry on so in the future, I could rack them to get a seasonal I might have missed.

Ray123

The new Mix scout looks great only problem is for paid only, I have like just two seasonal pairs and more than 40 missing, I wish they make f2p version of it.

Ignition

It’s always tomfoolery time
They really should’ve added new parameters for the new CS level cap. The rewards aren’t worth it either.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not going to lie, I only checked the rewards after clearing it.

I used the presets suggested on the Masters Discord only adding the extra 500 on HP parameters

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
That was not exactly the voice I imagined Penny would have, but I’m not complaining.

ailehunter

I personally dont like the 15k CS.
But i'm a sucker for the 5star Power Ups.
14.5k if anything is good enough. Dont need more Champion Spirits.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That was not exactly the voice I imagined Penny would have, but I’m not complaining.
Japanese VA sounds different than I expected but still good.

At least, I like it more than Yukari Tamura's Marnie

LordSerperior

Fire type event done

Kiawe: Marley/Serena/Anni N
Blaine: Blaine/EX Ethan/EX Hilda
Flint: Torchic/Flannery/EX NC Leaf
Chilli: Kiawe/EX Silver/EX SS May
Flannery: EX SS Morty/BP Irida/EX SS Hilda

Even though I do the bare minimum for the rewards, I honestly do not enjoy doing the high score events

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Congrats to @RafaSceptile

I saw his clear of the Ultimate Challenge using Ash made that list in the Masters Discord.

As for me, I end up using the SS Kris and NC Blue strat. Since I had them 3/5 already, it was only a matter of putting 2 candies for NC Serena.

Even then it was tough. Took me some times. I tried following the clear video by going to the sides first. After checking on the Masters Reddit, I figured getting rid of Entei should come first. And despite doing all THAT, victory was a close call since Arcanine took Serena down and Kris was the last woman standing.

Ignition

It’s always tomfoolery time
They did Selene and Elio dirty. Some of the few MCs without a proper alt, get little screen time in their Villain Arc, and generally rarely used by DeNA.

RafaSceptile

Congrats to @RafaSceptile

I saw his clear of the Ultimate Challenge using Ash made that list in the Masters Discord.

As for me, I end up using the SS Kris and NC Blue strat. Since I had them 3/5 already, it was only a matter of putting 2 candies for NC Serena.

Even then it was tough. Took me some times. I tried following the clear video by going to the sides first. After checking on the Masters Reddit, I figured getting rid of Entei should come first. And despite doing all THAT, victory was a close call since Arcanine took Serena down and Kris was the last woman standing.
Ok I'm glad I was not going crazy when I saw that pfp on pomacord and thinking it was you lol

Also, something happened during the last 2 weeks
Screenshot_20231115_001525_com.dena.a12026418.jpg

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ok I'm glad I was not going crazy when I saw that pfp on pomacord and thinking it was you lol
No, that was me.

Tried changing my nickname here but it wasn't approved yet.