• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, that was one pretty short devs newsletter...

Besides the NC!Nate & Shiny Haxorus...

They hid NC!Rosa & Meloetta for some reason.

Christmas Sync Pairs:
Sycamore with Gogoat (huh?)
Viola with Vivillion

MC gets to have the Galar starters

Also, there's absolutely no clue why the game's icon is a Greninja icon. Datamine says nothing.

ailehunter

We're getting Pokemon Roguelite for PMEX soon? D:?
Is it Legendary Battles or Battle Villa type? I hope we get MP Refreshes per battle ;(

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
They hid NC!Rosa & Meloetta for some reason.

Christmas Sync Pairs:
Sycamore with Gogoat (huh?)
Viola with Vivillion

MC gets to have the Galar starters

Also, there's absolutely no clue why the game's icon is a Greninja icon. Datamine says nothing.
Looks like the reason they didn't mention Rosa is that she doesn't come out until the 25th, she's basically taking the Master Fair slot for the month.

Anyway, happy for Nate as it's always nice to see underloved characters get alts and he did feel the most behind out of the Unovan batch. Shiny Haxorus is also a good choice (popular Pokemon that calls back to a special place in B2W2) and his outfit referring to Pokestar Studios is a nice touch, I'll probably try to get him since it looks like he'll pair well with Champion Iris once I can get his Field role.

The costume bit also applies to Rosa with hers, not as excited about Meloetta as I am Haxorus, but she looks fun as a support and the fact that she's spaced out from Nate makes it easy to go for both.

Glad the costumes dropped the santa motif for once, both look great.

LordSerperior

NC Rosa and Nate both have solid designs so pulling both.

The holiday outfits actually look pretty nice as well but since Unova takes priority, I'll be skipping them.

Ignition

It’s always tomfoolery time
Meh update. Nate’s outfit is cool ig but do not like him or Rosa so easy skips. The Winter seasonals look great but nothing I’m jumping at. Pretty meh month tbh but will always appreciate a save month

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
He is just Nate. Even Nate. Not anymore.

He looks fantastic and I am totally pulling him Day One Rosa too

As for the rest, nothing really mind-blowing.

Viola looks decent but I got Ingo already so Bug zone's not really an issue. Sycamore seems like a form of baiting people since we are getting the new Type Masters thing. I'll do the usual dailies for them but won't get mad if I miss them.

Wasn't expecting Galar eggs so soon but at the same time I'm glad we are getting eggmon pairs for the other starters.

I'm losing it if Chespin gets an eggmon pair...

LordSerperior

I hate master fairs, they always drain so many gems. Had to pity Nate but at least got Drasna and Lenora out of it. Hoping Rosa is kinder to me. NY seasonals always have good designs so need all the gems I can.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get my boy with the first multi

Pok-mon-Masters-EX-2023-11-30-03-24-46.jpg
Pok-mon-Masters-EX-2023-11-30-03-24-56.jpg

He's been candied to 5/5, EX'd and level 150'd. Only waiting to get one more roll cake coin to give him EX role too

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I can promise you that nobody that speaks English to any real degree has any kind of influence on what gets added to this game.

ailehunter

So today..........

I gave a Tech Cake on NC Red + 2 Strike Candies. Does not even have EX.

+1 Omni + 1 Tech Candy on NC Leaf. and +1 Omni + 1 Tech Candy on NC Hop.

That should be good for a while until i get a Master Sync Pair that's a Support.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Alright, the last of these Eevee eggs have hatched.

Got Shiny Eevee for Jolteon, Espeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon.

Got full skill bars for Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Leafeon.

Well, 50/50 on shinies and normal Eevee, but still, I have wishes to go.

LordSerperior

Nice to get some new content just as I was sowing down on the DLC. Got Rosa on the 5th multi which works well enough for me and got Olympia on the way.

Will replace SS Hilbert with Rosa on my Unova regional team, should make it quicker

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Datamine Time!

Trainer Lodge
Volkner

NY Sync Pairs
Clair & Drampa
Wallace & ...Blacephalon

New Poke Fair Sync Pairs
Iono & Bellibolt
Grusha & Cetitan

Master Fair Reruns
Red (Bolt) & Pikachu (EX Field Role)
Cynthia (Aura) & Lucario (EX Sprint Role)
AND OF COURSE WE CAN'T FORGET THE OTHER MEMBER OF THE TRIO AND THAT IS...!
Leon & Charizard (lol OLM doesn't want to promote the old stuff here)

Free Sync Pair
Furisode Girl & Slurpuff