• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think they should take a break from new mechanics altogether.
Completly agreed.

They are putting so much that it's overbearing even for us veterans. Imagine how it must feel like for a newcomer.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I Wailord in the game, so I did all scouts.

Striker one was better than I was expecting. Was torn between SS Giovanni and SS Piers and then, RNG took the decision out of my hands and rolled SS Piers

The other two weren't that good though. Granted, Support was convenient because it allowed me to get Argenta, who was the only one from that pool I didn't have but it kind of hurt in the tech one where I had to choose among stuff I was wanting like SS Steven and Oleana. End up going for Roxie though

LordSerperior

Got Clair on my second multi, that's a good start to the year. Hoping the luck continues for rest of the year. I can finally stop using Drake to tank on my mono Dragon teams.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got nothing on dailies but it's well.

For the super hard battle round, I've used SS May, Ethan and SS Brendan to clear the missions.

In retrospect, Lisia and SS Morty could've done the job even more effectively but that's past waters anyway.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
By the way, reading the new dev letter, what called my attention was the changes to Battle Villa where it'll become a permanent mode.

Mixed feelings, really. While it's great getting rid of the chores, on another hand it does make me worried how they'll redistribute the gems we earn and if that won't mean we'll gain less

ailehunter

Got ny clair for 5 multis.

I hope the battle villa still gives gems monthly and coop playable for lucky skills hum

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This second Champion stadium is hell, even if you have the Water-types. I had to copy some non-Water-type teams and reverse-engineer with Sync Pairs I didn't have, and I toss in lucky flinching maneuvers to get all the points.

For the last one, I was lucky my second try against Leaf went well with flinching her right away while my team had half HP and NC!Blue supporting as much as he could.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I dunno if it's just a result of the growing pains from the previous one or if it just happens that this particular type is stacked with good pairings but I've found this one a lot manageable.

Simply set strength for around 8960-9000k and cleared everything fairly easy. Only restarted duo missclicks and only changed teams because I thought Erika would go for special attacks

I was really surprised to see how well Adaman and Sygna Erika synergy with each other.

Also, just found out rebuff only stacks up to 3 stages. Thought it was more to be honest.

Even Ultimate was more manageable this time. Cleared with the off-type trio of Ash, T-Red and NC Blue but that was a lot less painful than Thornton lol

Makes sense since it's being released around the time T-Red's banner is back....

ailehunter

Screenshot_2024-01-09-18-48-06-644_com.dena.a12026418.jpg

Done with this UB.
Also finished Grass HSE with 200k points.

And also finished Battle Villa for this month.... and BV will now be permanent next month kuku.....

LordSerperior

Managed to beat the Darach UB. Don't have or want Ash or Red so I decided to replicate the strategy with NC Blue, SS Hau and Classic Elesa (all EX) instead. Had to give them all vigilance since the team can not clear before the second sync but once they were immune to crits and with Elesa debuffing stats, it was a pretty easy but drawn out win.

Also got around to doing the Grass HS event.

Ramos: EX Rosa, SC Rosa, Lodge Sycamore
Erika: EX Shauna, BP Barry, EX SS Erika
Mallow: Lodge Blue, EX SS Lyra, EX SC Sonia
Gardenia: EX SS Leaf, Mallow, EX Selene
Cilan: EX Erika, Lyra, Brendan

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang