• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

LordSerperior

Got 600 gems from the login rally, I guess its not 300?

Also random thought but they should do Lucy for the next ultimate battle. I don't think she's ever been an opponent in this game. She missed the initial Battle Villa because she wasn't out yet but then they added five extra halls and introduced Darach for it instead of using her. She appears in the subway boss story event but don't think we battle her there either.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Got 600 gems from the login rally, I guess its not 300?

Also random thought but they should do Lucy for the next ultimate battle. I don't think she's ever been an opponent in this game. She missed the initial Battle Villa because she wasn't out yet but then they added five extra halls and introduced Darach for it instead of using her. She appears in the subway boss story event but don't think we battle her there either.
She was a side opponent in one of those daily battles against units of a certain type with Koga & Plumeria but beyond that she hasn’t been one. She’s such a weird character as the only gen pool 4* released after launch but I do hope she gets more attention.

LordSerperior

She was a side opponent in one of those daily battles against units of a certain type with Koga & Plumeria but beyond that she hasn’t been one. She’s such a weird character as the only gen pool 4* released after launch but I do hope she gets more attention.
Oh those one off battles, that makes sense.

I think they were testing out adding more gen pool 4*s but nobody pulled so they abandoned that. If she was released today she would have been a variety pair. Hope they do more with the Hoenn battle frontier in general

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
This was a decent update. Waiting for information to become more clear before I give thoughts though
Oh those one off battles, that makes sense.

I think they were testing out adding more gen pool 4*s but nobody pulled so they abandoned that. If she was released today she would have been a variety pair. Hope they do more with the Hoenn battle frontier in general
While we’re getting Argenta & Suicune this month, leftover data implies Palmer/Regigigas and Lucy/Seviper are the new two Ultimate battles

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Datamine (I ask myself why spoiler tag this when the front page spoils all the good stuff but eh I guess people skip the front page):

Trainer Lodge:
Wally & Delcatty

New Sync Pair:
Chase & Pikachu (I can make a full Pikachu team now!)

New Master Fair:
Gladion & Magearna

Master Fair Rerun:
Lusamine & Dusk Mane Necrozma
Lillie & Lunala

Valentine Sync Pairs:
Victor & Greedent
Candice & Galarian Darmanitan (considering her shtick, this one makes a lot of sense)

Variety Scout:
Falkner & Noctowl

New EX:
Bruno & Machamp

EX Role Expansion:
Steven & Deoxys (Support)

Freebies:
Poke Kid Petey & Pikachu
EFFING RILEY & LUCARIO, MAN. I CAN MAKE MY DREAM 3-LUCARIO TEAM NOW

so ya im excited for the freebie one

Last edited:

LordSerperior

Finally a skip month to let me recover gems.

I saw Falkner in the datamine and immediately worried about my gems but it's variety thankfully so nope.

Palentine's is my least favourite seasonal outfit in terms of designs and the character choice this year doesn't do much for me either. Happy for Candice and Victor fans to finally have their first alts.

SS Gladion is nice but he runs for a very long time so will probably decide on him after the next datamine or potentially even the one after.

Another pokekid is whatever and this time it's a Pikachu so care even less.

Didn't play LGPE, don't care for Chase and he has a boring design so easy skip.

Free Riley is good. They seem to be filling out Sinnoh characters with Palmer, Argenta and now Riley.

A new non egg MC pair in Alcremie. Probably won't use since it's MC but free unit so not complaining.

Very much hoped Lodge Wally would get Delcatty so nice to have that confirmed.
[\spoiler]

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Datamine (I ask myself why spoiler tag this when the front page spoils all the good stuff but eh I guess people skip the front page):

Trainer Lodge:
Wally & Delcatty

New Sync Pair:

New Master Fair:
Gladion & Magearna

Master Fair Rerun:
Lillie & Lunala

Valentine Sync Pairs:
Victor & Greedent
Candice & Galarian Darmanitan (considering her shtick, this one makes a lot of sense)

Variety Scout:
Falkner & Noctowl

New EX:
Bruno & Machamp

EX Role Expansion:

Freebies:
Poke Kid Petey & Pikachu

I really wish DeNa makes more free sync pairs every month. This adds more playability to the game.
Since Riley is our next freebie, I wonder if they’re going to give this treatment to Mira and Buck. It would also help to give 6* EX upgrades to Bugsy w/Scyther and to the playable NPCs.

Battle Rally looks interesting to try out. I wonder if the game mode would get updated if we have more battle facility members added.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chase's kit is a bit underwhelming. His Kanto cycle barely makes up replacing NC Blue but without the ability to give rebuff. Still, it's a quite viable mono-Pikachu team lol

I'll still pull for him and Victor but only because of my MC bias.

I'll do dailies on SS Steven as I didn't got him on his first run.

I do like the upcoming bits about being able to alternate lucky skills and increasing sync grid energy

LordSerperior

Don't skip on the banners as if they may tend to hold you back especially if they outclass the other sync pair and you'll never know how useful they are.
Ummm do you just pull all banners then? There aren't enough gems to get everyone unless you're paying a LOT.

I'm f2p, don't care about meta units. I pull who I like and nothing interests me this month so I'll be saving my gems. Have managed perfectly fine without OP units like SST Red and Ash.

6* EX upgrades to Bugsy w/Scyther and to the playable NPCs.
You can EX Bugsy and Scyther already, he just doesn't have an EX style.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well not every banner because some field and sprint type sync pairs may outclass strike type sync pairs. some strike type sync pairs may outclass the previous powerful strike type sync pair.

There's an option to do a triple feature scout banner to get the missing sync pairs you want, but sometimes you may not get them. I took my chance in getting valentine's day marnie last year though and i was able to acquire her.

ailehunter

Trainer Lodge:
Wally & Delcatty

New Sync Pair:

New Master Fair:
Gladion & Magearna

Master Fair Rerun:
Lillie & Lunala

Valentine Sync Pairs:
Victor & Greedent

Variety Scout:
Falkner & Noctowl

New EX:
Bruno & Machamp

EX Role Expansion:

Freebies:
Poke Kid Petey & Pikachu

Battle Rally is really really fun! D:

also
You missed EX Role : Support for SS Lusamine

LordSerperior

The battle rally is an okay concept but I don't like each area having bonus roles. They limit team building so much especially with how limited field and sprint are atm. I had a run with the field/sprint combination appearing twice.

Also they're so bad at explaining these new modes. They make it sound so much more complicated then it is.

Edit: Lucy may not have gotten an ultimate battle but I got her as the final opponent for the battle rally and that was the most annoying battle ever

Last edited:

ailehunter

I'm more concerned if our supply of free gems from Battle Villa will get affected, unless there's a part I didn't read that the prizes there will refresh after a while despite being open all the time.
Battle Villa is now permanent so grab your 2000 gems.

Otherwise, Each week, as long as you clear Battle Rally, its 300 gems.

Its a lot less than before but consider that the game mode is a breath of fresh air.

They'll likely have weird missions for it in the upcoming days.