• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Not here in particular. On other sites I’ve seen people claiming this is the most fun they’ve had in the game for a while and it reinvigorated their interest in it. The role cakes are nice but they’re not enough for the slog so I agree it goes on a bit longer than I’d like.

LordSerperior

I think I would enjoy rally more if the team building wasn't so restrictive but even then it would get old fast just like villa did. But then I feel that way about other end game content as well like S and Gauntlet. I'm just not a fan of repetitive things, prefer a good challenging battle that is done when it's done.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I only use apple cup at the last stage of the battle rally just for the heck of it.

I kind of noticed how ppl cheated into their sync grids so I'm pretty sure the players who cheated will get banned from the game, but who knows how the game will resolve this issue. Those who copy the grids, well they can be reverted back, but sometimes my guess is that they should just empty or delete the grid preset.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I think the ultimate battle has been very daunting lately for me. it's just that they need to let us convert and upgrade the candies that we don't use into 4-5 star candies at certain trade ratio and the lack of candy coins is making it hard for us to work on the sync move levels.

Not to mention i'm lacking grass strikers too. it's just that having a sync pair with meowscarada would be nice to have whether it would be a striker or sprint, but either 1 of them as a EX role would also be nice.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
They managed to get sync grids to max capacity. xd...

Anyways, in other news. managed to beat UB Argenta.

Mix Red (3R), Adaman (3) and Holiday Sycamore (2)

Grassy Boys i swear :D
I managed to do it with MixRed, Adaman and SS Acerola. Had to candy Adaman, but I was planning on doing that anyway so the stage just gave me the final push I needed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Gladion & Magearna's trailer.

...And they're actually putting a bunch of Poke Fair Sync Pairs (up to Iono and Grusha, even) in a single banner with 100 free scouts.

oh and best part is free Riley & Lucario of course best gift ever don't you agree celebrate now

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Gladion & Magearna's trailer.

...And they're actually putting a bunch of Poke Fair Sync Pairs (up to Iono and Grusha, even) in a single banner with 100 free scouts.

oh and best part is free Riley & Lucario of course best gift ever don't you agree celebrate now
Now we need Mohm with Zeraora

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
This ultimate battle against argenta gave me some problems and apparently we can't find out which sync pairs and their grid builds to use on this one due to the on going issue although there's 1 that i had the right idea in using, but I had to change up irida's grid build over to the 2nd preset to help me there and it was a trial and error.

If you guys asked me how I did this ultimate battle, well I used champion red and blue and irida. Just so you guys know that there's a rebuff cleanse at 50% of its HP so if you're using a rebuff from champion red or adaman, save the rebuff after 50% of HP or below. I know it's not that easy because the rebuff cleanse locks champion red and blue's buddy move out until rebuff is applied from champion red.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Ignition

Got Candice with a daily so now I can save for whatever comes next update for the anni. Also reached my 100 win streak in Legendary Gauntlet. Huge milestone and thanks to @RafaSceptile for their support.
I managed to do it with MixRed, Adaman and SS Acerola. Had to candy Adaman, but I was planning on doing that anyway so the stage just gave me the final push I needed.
I need to candy him. Him and Irida have been sitting at 1/5 since I pulled them. Will do it after SS Steven.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well it's hard to follow those guides needed for the ultimate battles because the results may vary by sync pairs, the grid builds, and sync move levels. it's not that easy to clear without them if not played right though.

If you guys want to share the grid builds for the ultimate battle, that's really up to you guys, but it may help us how to win these battles.

Ignition

Well it's hard to follow those guides needed for the ultimate battles because the results may vary by sync pairs, the grid builds, and sync move levels. it's not that easy to clear without them if not played right though.

If you guys want to share the grid builds for the ultimate battle, that's really up to you guys, but it may help us how to win these battles.

^That’s a Google Doc with all the recorded clears.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got my generous Riley, chased after Chase to own all main characters (though I think of him as a spin-off character) and got him after 4 multis, and Gear Gladion drained my last 6k gems.

Game may be generous this half-nniversary, but it sure is still ruthless with pulls and free gems anyway.