• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
After a period of drought, SC Irida spooked me during a daily. So much, I end up skipping her summon quote thinking it was a dupe.

And then, another daily got me Geeta. Two featured limited units in the same day is quite a haul.
Reminds of when I got NC Calem and SS Ethan on the same day last year. Congrats!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
20k gems at the Special Kai banner and nothing (well not nothing, I did end up pulling Aloe from it, but she's a general pool character). Last time I pull on something without having a guaranteed spark ;_;

ailehunter

20k gems at the Special Kai banner and nothing (well not nothing, I did end up pulling Aloe from it, but she's a general pool character). Last time I pull on something without having a guaranteed spark ;_;
Always have pity for characters you want. :(
Anyways, if you want, SC Irida will be in the paid select on the 5th anniversary. Otherwise, have 36.6k gems for a rerun banner for her.

LordSerperior

9.2k points on the rally today, the additional EX roles have been helping out a lot in building up those points. With the left overs from last month, cleared out all cake coin vouchers for the month already.

Maybe I should start spending the additional ones on sync orbs for unlocking grids

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
After dailies failed, I've managed to get NC Silver with 2-3 multis.

Not a bad outcome, if I can say so myself.

LordSerperior

Lucy UB: EX NC Rosa, EX SS Giovanni, EX Fall Roxanne, with EX roles unlocked for both Roxanne and Rosa and antitoxin lucky skill for all. Finished before second sync, one of the easier UBs for me

Fire CS:
Molayne: BP Irida/EX Silver/EX Hilda
Koga: Flannery/Blaine/Variety Lucas
Grimsley: Kiawe/Flint/EX SS May
Glacia: EX SS Morty/EX Anni N/EX Ethan
Red: EX Marley/EX NC Leaf/EX SS Hilda

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
This time I managed to clear it in the first time. But then I've used T-Red, Ash and NC Blue....

Special CS was a bit harder as I had to reset a lot. Guess that's I get for not remembering the team I used in the previous one....

As for Battle Rally, this time the roll gave me the Sprint Role thing. But the spread wasn't all that bad because around round 5 I was able to use Aura Cynthia and keep her to the whole thing since it kept Sprint for most stuff (which allowed me to use Rei). Also, the free theme bonus was grass type which was favorable.

The only downside was the final battle where I had to sacrifice using NC Rosa to get more points and keep Rei. Used SS Acerola for the 1.5 bonus of support role + the acumulated grass buffs. Not that bad specially because I did get a lucky area so...

Ignition

I got Volo and SC Barry on the first multi each so I’m good to save especially with the low amount of gems. Might try to get Selene but not sure

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've managed to get Volo with dailies a few days ago.

No Barry today though.

Regardless, my plan is getting Selene.

Anyway, I've found REALLY weird Penny wasn't a bonus unit, while Palmer was. Like, she was far more involved in the story while Palmer got like 1 story chapter?

The only bright side is we are getting a follow-up to this story. I wonder if this time we'll see villain inspired SCs or if they'll homage another tokusatsu show (Ultraman next, please)

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
It’s most likely going to be Brycen-Man (Brycen) and Bellelba (Sabrina) who are going to be our villains for Part 2. It would be interesting if they went in another direction to create villain costumes for Looker and Anabel.

Barry’s outfit is a nice homage to Kamen Rider Den-O, given the immense popularity of the series in Japan. Since Heracross is a rhinoceros beetle, shouldn’t Barry have gotten Kabuto’s costume instead?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Scout Barry outfit is so cool!! How can I get him? I’m new to this game.

Ignition

Scout Barry outfit is so cool!! How can I get him? I’m new to this game.
There’s a banner going on right now. I’d recommend getting 36k gems to guarantee him. There’s no rush to get him though as he’ll be around for about a month so that gives you time to gather some gems which you get from other events and missions. As a new player you’ll have a lot of opportunities to get gems from things like the 3 main story arcs and upgrading your roster. Base Barry with Piplup is one of the first characters you get for free from the story and there’s a BP Barry with Roserade that you can get after collecting enough battle points so 2/3 of his units are essentially free.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
There’s a banner going on right now. I’d recommend getting 36k gems to guarantee him. There’s no rush to get him though as he’ll be around for about a month so that gives you time to gather some gems which you get from other events and missions. As a new player you’ll have a lot of opportunities to get gems from things like the 3 main story arcs and upgrading your roster. Base Barry with Piplup is one of the first characters you get for free from the story and there’s a BP Barry with Roserade that you can get after collecting enough battle points so 2/3 of his units are essentially free.
Ok, thank you! I’m glad I’m right on time for this!