• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Managed to get Bellelba with a daily this weekend.
Can anybody suggest good phones to run this game on? I'm hearing that the Samsung S23 works well enough, but I want to get some other opinions before I commit.
I used a Samsung A52 to play and, in my experience, it ran kind well.

ailehunter

Let's see, in this game, Blue has Pidgeot, Arcanine, Exeggutor, Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Zapdos AND Charizard. Am I the only one who's gonna take note and comment on the fact that he has SEVEN Pokemon in this game, which is one too many for a full party?
https://a-tale-of-legends.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F743754367584337920
Silver even gets Ho-oh, Feraglitar, Alakazam (non-Sync Pair), Magneton (non-Sync Pair), Sneasel, Gengar (non-Sync Pair), Crobat (non-Sync Pair) and finally Shiny Tyranitar.

:D~

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Worth pointing out Crobat becomes only reaches Crobat stage duo high happiness/friendship.

Anyway, I really like this one. Not even a Silver fan but found this one quite wholesome

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Worth pointing out Crobat becomes only reaches Crobat stage duo high happiness/friendship.
Then again, Colress brought into question that Sync Stones don't necessarily need a friendly pair to use them as long as they have a mutual goal (so like "I hate you, but we really need to get here, so let's work together") in mind, which may also bring a twist to friendship evolutions if they also work on mutual gain.

...Sooo maybe it's a bit of both in Silver's case.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Anyway, I really like this one. Not even a Silver fan but found this one quite wholesome
Same I find Silver to be overrated but even I find his NC event to be a bit charming.

LordSerperior

Steel is one of my worst types so needed a few attempts to complete the ultra hard mission. Eventually managed with EX Hop, EX SC Selene and Kimono Grimsley.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wait, you don't have Colress? He broke that mission wide open for me!

Also, can someone who can read Japanese look at Elio's Center conversations, particularly the one about his photo from the start of his island challenge? Because I just realized a glaring error in the English line: "Y'know I have a special photo of me and my FRIEND from when we first set out on the island challenge." The singular "friend" is wrong, because that photo is of Hau, Lillie, AND the player! So I need someone to look into the Japanese version to find what word for "friend" they use. Not that it confirms whether Elio is or isn't the Alola protagonist, because he never mentions his mom, but Selene does, despite both having moved from Kanto to Alola with a pet Meowth at home.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Undoubtedly. I just wanted to see the Japanese text because, again, it should be plural, not singular, with "friend."

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I still cling to the theory Elio and Selene are twins and both take on the island challenge together.

LordSerperior

Fairy CS done.

Sidney: Holiday Erika (EX)/Valentine Serena/SS Gladion (EX+R)
Hala: Sycamore (EX), Summer Lyra (EX), Valerie
Bruno: Kali, Mina (EX), Summer Marnie (EX)
Drasna: Spring Burgh (EX), Lodge Leaf, NY Lisia (EX)
Nate: SS Mina (EX), Lodge Lillie, SS Wally (EX)

Wait, you don't have Colress? He broke that mission wide open for me!
Completely forgot Colress exists. He has Screech I think? So would probably serve the same purpose as Kimono Grimsley I guess. I just don't like most of my Steel units outside of multiple Jasmines and Summer Tate so that's a type I haven't invested as much in.