• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
EDIT: Greninja'd.

Either way, managed to get Summer Lyra and Steven with the daily discount pull (the one with paid gems).

Hopefully I'll be lucky with Sygna Cynthia as well when her banner drops.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sooo big news all around for the anniversary thingy. (Also, Lillie is finally given a fitting voice from the looks of things.)

Hope you all have Red to show off his MCX colors! Because I don't have him and he remains MIA.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can do someone give a rundown on what they added after the first month of the game's release? I've heard there's a stamina system but is there anything else that was added/changed worth noting?

LordSerperior

Can do someone give a rundown on what they added after the first month of the game's release? I've heard there's a stamina system but is there anything else that was added/changed worth noting?
Your post isn't very clear to me but I'm assuming you mean what's been added or changed since launch? They've added new ways to make your units stronger through sync grids, lucky skills and more recently type skills. In terms of content, co-op has pretty much been phased out but they've added the battle villa and legendary arena as more challenging content for older players. There's also legendary events where you can pair up with legendary Pokemon for free. Also there's eggs which you can hatch and pair with your character. These can be shiny as well. And of course there's the stamina system,

I've enjoyed some of these and some have been whatever for me but overall the game has been much fun for me in these past couple of months compared to when it first came out.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Your post isn't very clear to me but I'm assuming you mean what's been added or changed since launch? They've added new ways to make your units stronger through sync grids, lucky skills and more recently type skills. In terms of content, co-op has pretty much been phased out but they've added the battle villa and legendary arena as more challenging content for older players. There's also legendary events where you can pair up with legendary Pokemon for free. Also there's eggs which you can hatch and pair with your character. These can be shiny as well. And of course there's the stamina system,

I've enjoyed some of these and some have been whatever for me but overall the game has been much fun for me in these past couple of months compared to when it first came out.
Yeah I was pretty much asking for what I missed. Thanks for the update!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's been nearly two months but TRio remains as mute as the player character.

Considering the fact they don't appear as often in Pokemon Journeys, it says a lot they can't voice a few voiced lines for this game.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As for the new updates, I really like SS Leaf's kit.

Lyra's grid is going to be great. Synergies really well with Red and Serena. Good thing I have her 5/5.

Will grid Ethan and Kris since I have them 5/5

Xionea

Half a centaur
They're adding another login Stamina bonus for the new content lmao. If they have to keep giving people stamina to play the game then maybe they should increase the stamina a little more...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
They're adding another login Stamina bonus for the new content lmao. If they have to keep giving people stamina to play the game then maybe they should increase the stamina a little more...
Now that the egg event is over, things are a little more stable with stamina being used for Cyrus' event.

But still, it feels a bit low sometimes.

LordSerperior

Got SS Leaf, the only pair I wanted from the anniversary. Really enjoyed the champion stadium but then again I also enjoyed the first couple of villas and now can't stand them anymore. Hopefully they vary enough each weak to keep things interesting. Also it's harder battles like these where the lack of grids for certain units becomes a problem. It's hard to fit units without MGRs on teams.

Excited for the Johto grids next week. Kris' is underwhelming but I'm using my candies to grid her anyway because she's my favorite unit in the game.

Really appreciate the extra stamina they're giving currently but if they want to actually fix the issue, they need to either lower the cost for the battles or have it regenerate faster.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Had to blow 40k but got Leaf 3/5. The multis giving 11 pulls for the cost of 10 was quite helpful.

End up getting too carried away and blew the 20k I was saving for Rosanta to get at least one SS Blue.

On the bright side, I end up getting the extra Serena I needed to unlock her full grid as well as more SS Elesa and Clemont. Even got Morty and Sabrina who've been eluding me.

===================

For other things:

- Good thing I was about to level up my player rank as I've managed to do all the new areas and even finish some of the new bingo missions.

- Unlocked all the new power ups for Red: type skills, level cap and EX.

- Did Champion stadium as well. Fun challenge. Bruno was the one who gave me the most trouble but end up beating him with a team of Wallace, SS Grimsley and Dawn, the later being MVP.

Blue was a complete joke. I almost finished the match with no damage taken. The funny thing is that though Blue did landed a hit on Torchic, that was his undoing as his pokémon died from Fire Spin trap damage lol

I got SS Red

FINALLY! ABOUT DANM TIME.

And here I was going to challenge you to get him or else I'd stop being your friend. The mad lad did it.

Now, my friend, take a deep breath and scream with me:

BURASTO BAAAAAN!!!!!

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
I didn't have pretty much everyone after Fantina was released and today, after spending 50k gems...I still don't have pretty much everyone after Fantina. I got SS Leaf...4 times, which is sorta good, but doesn't help fill out the roster. 12k sunk into SS Blue and nothing to show for it. I spent my pity pick on Serena. The other new units I got were Clemont and Burgh...yaaaay....

Cradily17

I rolled on SS Leaf and SS Cynthia's banners and got SS Leaf, SS Cynthia, SS Elesa, Wallace, Clemont, Wally, and Lucy. I still have over 80k gems which I'll save for Lillie and
Lusamine.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
SS Cynthia keeps escaping me. C'mon, I don't want to waste the 40k gems I saved for May on her. I just enough enough spares for a last multi on her banner.

Cradily17

Due to the current campaign to get a new 6* variant, the #pokemonmastersex hashtag on Twitter has been met with...unfortunate implications.
Something tells me it was an intentional 4D chess move to get more people talking about the game and interested in downloading it. After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity.