• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

The Dragon / "Dog"
It's been made clear to me that the creators aren't in a rush to include Galar characters, given they didn't budge when the latest generation released. There's also the fact the new Pokemon aren't taken from 3DS games, so it's going to be weird for them to downgrade the models to cell-shaded, blurry designs to match the rest of the Pokemon models. As it stands, this game is about celebrating generations prior to gen 8.

By the way, I finally cleared the Villa in full for the first time. When in doubt, use Red... Though I should really use him in place of super effective Sync Pairs.

Mythical-Moonlight

It's been made clear to me that the creators aren't in a rush to include Galar characters, given they didn't budge when the latest generation released. There's also the fact the new Pokemon aren't taken from 3DS games, so it's going to be weird for them to downgrade the models to cell-shaded, blurry designs to match the rest of the Pokemon models. As it stands, this game is about celebrating generations prior to gen 8.

By the way, I finally cleared the Villa in full for the first time. When in doubt, use Red... Though I should really use him in place of super effective Sync Pairs.
What Volker & Luxray or May & Torchic (man I'm still salty they still haven't brought in Best Girl May yet. Justice for May! )

AuraChannelerChris

The Dragon / "Dog"
After like 15k gems across weeks, I finally scored SS Leaf...and Jasmine, whom I didn't have.

Let's see if I can get SS Blue before he disappears for half a year.
It appears this game supports my decision to go after Jerk #1, for the banner has gained...a whole extra month instead of the other two. Pleeeeeeeeenty of time and free gems to get him.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I have Blue already but that will benefit me since I'll be able to save some extra gems without messing with what I had reserved for May. Since I have almost 300 points on his banner, I originally planned completing the 400 in the last day of his banner. Being able to postpone it to next month will give me plenty of time.

LordSerperior

The best thing about Blue's banner being extended is that I can wait and see what characters will get Halloween alts and decide to pull him based on those.