• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
This is the most excited I've been for a Pokemon game since Pokemon Conquest. I don't know how far the fanservice will go, but they're on the right track.
Honestly. This might be the ultimate Pokemon fanservice to surpass Pokemon BW2's World Tournament and Pokemon Adventures Emerald Chapter... depending on how it's business model and gameplay is handled of course.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Hopefully this getting a sequel or more new download stuff that add or updated masters !

Leonhart

Imagineer
This game is looking more and more like a mobile version of Pokemon Stadium, which is really appealing for some fans I suppose. Although since I was never a big Pokemon Stadium fan, this game just seems like a quirky commodity to me. I'll probably give it a try when it's available, but I do wonder if it'll surpass Pokemon GO's popularity.

Redstar45

This game is looking more and more like a mobile version of Pokemon Stadium, which is really appealing for some fans I suppose. Although since I was never a big Pokemon Stadium fan, this game just seems like a quirky commodity to me. I'll probably give it a try when it's available, but I do wonder if it'll surpass Pokemon GO's popularity.
As not much .....but as Pokemon go slow easing it hyped nowaday so who knows ?

shoz999

Something just hit me. @RedStar's signature looks pretty cool but there's one thing that feels really out of place. What looks like 11-year old Green in her old 11-year old outfit hanging out with teenage Red and Blue! Basically what I'm saying is that I think the next time, if it happens, will see Green in Pokemon Masters, she will most likely be in her teenage years sporting an entirely new redesign, an sort of "HGSS design" if you will. Considering we've never seen HGSS Green or SM Green, it should be a pleasant surprise for long-time Green fans even though it's technically not a HGSS design.

Redstar45

@shoz999 ....did Special!Blue (f) still wear her Frlg look during hgss and ORAS Arc in POCKET MONSTER SPECIALS ? So i think that masters still made a mix of all the hgss and sm and let go pikachu and eevee looks for most trainers in the Pokemon masters game .

shoz999

@shoz999 ....did Special!Blue (f) still wear her Frlg look during hgss and ORAS Arc in POCKET MONSTER SPECIALS ? So masters still made mix if all the hgss and sm and let go pikachu and eevee looks for most trainers in the Pokemon masters game .
Doesn't quite work like that. Those three altogether changed into their FRLG outfits in Adventures, so it felt like a natural change to their teenage years. The signature you have feels very out of place as the change in-clothing from their 11 year old designs in FRLG except for Green signifies that Red and Blue have grown while Green hasn't. It worked for the manga because they changed from old to new, signifying growth and age. It doesn't work for your signature because it feels like Green hasn't grown while the others have, like Green has always worn those clothes to begin with. So again, we should expect a redesign for Green if she appears in Pokemon Masters in her teen years.

Redstar45

So ......what if i told you that my sig is from pocket monsters doujinshin artist who do his own take on the pocket monsters game stuff mix with the Pokemon anime show too ?.....he just made that art for fun

shoz999

So ......what if i told you that my sig is from pocket monsters doujinshin artist who do his own take on the pocket monsters game stuff mix with the Pokemon anime show too ?.....he just made that art for fun
You mean the Festival of Champions guy?

Redstar45

You mean the Festival of Champions guy?
Yes .......he is very respectful to all thing that pocket monsters series and is huge fan if it ....
I am huge fan of his doujin manga as it inspiring me to make my own pocket monsters project the Rebirthverse!

LusoTrainer

Retro Trainer
So basically what I'm getting at, these trainers have two or more ace Pokemon. Let's take a look at each one.

1. Actually Koga has both Golbat and Venomoth in Gen 1 and Crobat and Venomoth in Gen 2. Not only that but this has been very consistent in all his appearances in whatever timeline he appears in.

2. So basically he has three aces.

Koga has a Weezing as his signature Pokémon in Gen 1, not Golbat or Venomoth (the latter does appear in Yellow, but only because it's an anime adaptation). In Gen 2 it's Crobat, but judging by Erika, they are sticking with their original signature Pokémon.

Redstar45

Koga has a Weezing as his signature Pokémon in Gen 1, not Golbat or Venomoth (the latter does appear in Yellow, but only because it's an anime adaptation). In Gen 2 it's Crobat, but judging by Erika, they are sticking with their original signature Pokémon.
But if this is similar to the other mobile catchca game .......it might be a different kyů character show up in game as it updated the game down the timeline

shoz999

No. Your incorrect but so am I. Looked it up again and Koga actually has three signature Pokemon. It's Weezing, Venomoth and Crobat. Koga is honestly kind of a mess, doesn't even participate in the World Tournament.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
No. Your incorrect but so am I. Looked it up again and Koga actually has three signature Pokemon. It's Weezing, Venomoth and Crobat. Koga is honestly kind of a mess, doesn't even participate in the World Tournament.
Because he was a E4 at the time and they did not invite those... Which was always a missed opportunity in my eyes.

Redstar45

That even didn't matter as i am so damn sure that they're going to add different versions of Ryū's character and the others as mobile update over times !

LusoTrainer

Retro Trainer

How am I incorrect? Like I said, it's Weezing in Gen 1 and Crobat in Gen 2. Venomoth is only in Yellow and because of the anime.

shoz999

How am I incorrect? Like I said, it's Weezing in Gen 1 and Crobat in Gen 2. Venomoth is only in Yellow and because of the anime.
Don't really remember why I said that. Aside from Venomoth and Erika, you're pretty much correct.

Redstar45

It was same in gen 3 or let go ?i can't remember