• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Time may have made her obscure, but otherwise I'd say Yellow has at least a bit better chance than some other characters in that series. She has the useful attributes of no game counterpart to confuse her with, and canonical abilities to power and heal her Pokemon.

That said, it would be interesting to see it incorporate other characters from there, and how much it would redesign them to distinguish them from their game counterparts.

Meanwhile, how about that Centra City? The band makes me think it's important, so who here thinks it will be the only city in the game?
Problem is that even kusaka himself seem forgot about that character most kanto dex owners show up in the current state of the Pokemon special manga.....(xy & oras arc respective)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Problem is that even kusaka himself seem forgot about that character most kanto dex owners show up in the current state of the Pokemon special manga.....(xy & oras arc respective)
It's not a good idea to jump to far-fetched conclusions so hastily.
tumblr_pk0qmqfXay1tx9gv9o1_400.jpg

Redstar45

I meant the story wise not poster or a cover

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Honestly, I'd rather have them focus exclusively on game characters here. Save the anime and PokeSpe characters for special crossover events, and properly incorporate those crossovers into the main story.

shoz999

Honestly, I'd rather have them focus exclusively on game characters here. Save the anime and PokeSpe characters for special crossover events, and properly incorporate those crossovers into the main story.
Better yet, what about story seasons that each introduce a new selection of characters in order to create a "living world". I'm not saying selling the story in parts but rather selling these complete main stories full of lore and new characters.

Redstar45

I do agree with you

Nephos_Yn

My Sync Pair Predictions:

Kanto:

Red: Charizard X
Blue: Pidgeot
Green: Kangaskhan???
Professor Oak: Tauros???
Brock: Onix
Misty: Starmie
St. Surge: Raichu
Erica: Vileplume.
Sabrina: Alakazam.
Janine: Ariados.
Blaine: Rapidash. or Magmortar.
Jessie: Arbok.
James: Weezing.
Giovanni: Rhydon or Persian.
Lorelei: Lapras.
Bruce: Machamp
Agatha: Gengar.
Lance: Dragonite.

Jotho:
Gold/Ethan: Typhlosion.
Silver: Crobat
Lyra: Meganium.
Krys: Feraligatr.
Falkner: Noctowl??
Bugsy: Scyther.
Wihtney: Miltank.
Morty: Haunter
Chuck: Poliwrath
Jazmine: Steelix.
Pryce: Mamoswine
Clair: Kingdra.
Ariana: Honchkrow.??
Archer: Houndoom.
Will: Xatu
Koga: Venomoth.
Karen: Umbreon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

shoz999

I'm just disappointed that the "Champion" team is Red, Blue & Cynthia and not Red, Blue & Green. I thought it was just a guess but it looks like it's actually true from the recent trailer. Would've been a great opportunity to have all three Kanto starters on one team too. Mega Charizard X, Mega Pidgeot & Mega Garchomp? Hmm... just feels off. Plus a missed opportunity to make Triple Finish canon in pretty much any Pokemon game.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm just disappointed that the "Champion" team is Red, Blue & Cynthia and not Red, Blue & Green. I thought it was just a guess but it looks like it's actually true from the recent trailer. Would've been a great opportunity to have all three Kanto starters on one team too. Mega Charizard X, Mega Pidgeot & Mega Garchomp? Hmm... just feels off. Plus a missed opportunity to make Triple Finish canon in pretty much any Pokemon game.
Pfft they will get powercreeped by a few Halloween alts of Kris, Drayden, & Mallow in the coming fall. Powercreep is inevitable! (Do not let that stop you from using your favorites though)

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
In other news, I'm going to expect some interesting things from the Sygna Suits.

Changing the characters in an attire... NOT seen in the games and giving them a different partner. (Brock did use a Tyranitar in BW2... in the World Tournament.)

It makes you wonder just what will go with the rest of them. (Imagining Cynthia, Clair and Sabrina in something that makes them more badass and appealing.)