• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I don't care for Cyrus, but Darkrai is one of my favorite mythicals and used to be my favorite Pokemon back in the day. At least Cyrus' new suit isn't terrible, and also I'm lacking in Dark types, so I'll drop a few rolls there.

SSDawn kind of looks like a clown.

LordSerperior

Sinnoh means easy skip for me and the seasonals aren't particularly interesting. I don't really care for Bea and Marnie's outfit is pretty boring. Also I have both the other Marnies so I don't really need a third. More gems for me!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
any good grid builds for anniversary steven? i don't know much of his grid builds aside from clear weather synergies and combos. in case if you guys are asking me about his sync move level, it's level 3. all grids have been unlocked.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Part 2 of the Sinnoh chapter was alright. I felt that SSDawn and the Galactic commanders were used well, and Cyrus was pretty good too, but Looker was kind of pointless. Maybe he'll have a bit more presence in the Unova chapter. I was also happy to see Sophocles reach out to Cyrus again.

Also, that scene with Giovanni at the end makes me think we're getting the Johto chapter next, with Giovanni calling his four commanders to his side and messing with Silver. Time to start saving for Lugia?

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
No idea what that means, but Mars likes to tease them both about their "status."
Two Scenarios that came to my mind:

#1.) If we assume Rei and Akari are Lucas and Dawn's ancestors, wouldn't that mean Lucas and Dawn are related in a sense? (But I guess it's also possible that Rei and Akari both shacked up with other people.)

And the #2 Scenario

Rei/Akari is a character who was born in the Present.
It's been speculated that Rei/Akari is actually an older Lucas/Dawn who was sent to the past.
If Lucas and Dawn are in a relationship well...

Of course nothings been confirmed yet so maybe I was definitely getting ahead of myself there. Nevermind

Hunga

We really getting another Dragon/Psychic Sync Pair with the new May?!
URGH!

I really am dying to get another poison one or just something different than steel, dragon or psychic.
Would love to see the Hisuian Starter with their secondary typing (dark, fighting and ghost) or some of the other Hisuian forms in general.

Still waiting for Karen for example to get her 6* upgrade! That would really make my (Pokémon)day.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do we think the Latias will Mega Evolve?

LordSerperior

Might go for May if there are no other interesting pairs otherwise will skip. The design isn't bad but also not a must pull and I have enough Psychic pairs.

Glad I never bothered candying SS Blue, now I can just get a free copy.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Cynthia having Giratina as a sync partner now actually makes way more sense. When exactly is Volo coming to Pokémon Masters EX?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Raihan with Flygon and Skyla with Tornadus huh?

Both of those are skippable for me tho since May looks more interesting (even if I really do like Skyla's outfit and Flygon in general)

GASP SERENA ANIME IS CANON?

Joking but Serena with Zygarde is unexpectedly surprising.

She looks good

Last edited:

LordSerperior

Okay I like May, Raihan and Skyla as characters but the anniversary alts haven't really wowed me. They're pretty average. I'm gonna hold onto my gems until the April datamine and then maybe pull one of them.

SS Serena is pretty meh for me. I don't like Serena but I would have maybe pulled for Zygarde if it was ground but that's a skip too.

Ramos, Wulfric and Wikstrom grids. I swear they've just been picking some of the least interesting characters for grids. Can we please get Roxie, Bugsy and Shauntal next.

Hunga

Not sure if it's just me but I think the 2.5 anniversary sync pairs spoiled so far are really skippable.

Making Flygon Dragon and not ground typing is such a low blow to the ground typing. Else would have been a nice sandstorm setter!
Overall I'm just bored by another dragon and another psychic type Syn Pair.
We need some diversity in the typings!
Give us a posion one, a bug one or just anything really outside psychic, dragon and steel...

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Got Cresselia, so I finally have something to use my support candies on.

Oh right the anni pairs. Pass. Time to start saving for Zygarde...