• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
For each of the generations, some sync pairs I would want to see from the game canon the most are...
  • Gen 1 - Red's Venusaur
  • Gen 2 - Silver's Crobat
  • Gen 3 - Anabel's Raikou
  • Gen 4 - Palmer's Cresselia
  • Gen 5 - Colress's Klinklang
  • Gen 6 - Serena's Absol
  • Gen 7 - Kukui's Lycanroc
Some other things I hope to see from Pokemon Masters that aren't from the game canon are...
  • Yellow from Pokemon Adventures and her Pikachu or Butterfree
  • Miror B from Colosseum/XD and his army of Ludicolo's as in every different variant of Miror B you get is a slightly different Ludicolo lol
  • Eldes & Ardos, the twin sons of the real Cipher Leader in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
  • Greevil, the real leader of Cipher, paired with Shadow Lugia.
  • Ben or Summer paired with Ukulele Pichu even though they aren't trainers.
  • Mysterial from Pokemon Battle Revolution.
  • Molly from the anime paired with Entei.

Cradily17

1564241112437.jpg
Wow. This preschooler sure has her priorities set straight.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the dialogue in this game is like.

shoz999

A lot of questionable trainer pairings but one that really stuck out is Pryce. Go look at what Pokemon DeNA chose for one of the Johto Gym Leaders whose signature Pokemon is actually a Gen 2 Pokemon. I know there will be variants but that just does not seem right for the first version of Pryce lol.

shoz999

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... whoa. Iris is already the Pokemon Champion of the Unova Region by Pokemon Masters story. That's a surprise because she doesn't look like a teenager and she isn't wearing her Champion outfit.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... whoa. Iris is already the Pokemon Champion of the Unova Region by Pokemon Masters story. That's a surprise because she doesn't look like a teenager and she isn't wearing her Champion outfit.

And you know, Masters taking place AFTER the games story.

Iris is champion because she is one in BW2's story.

shoz999

And you know, Masters taking place AFTER the games story.

Iris is champion because she is one in BW2's story.
That's what I'm saying. If this is BW2 Iris, why doesn't she look like a teenager around the same age as Cheren and Bianca in BW2 which takes place two years after the original BW and that most kid trainers start off their journey at the minimum of 11, meaning she should at least look like she's in her early teens. It also doesn't help that she doesn't have her Champion outfit. What is even more stranger is that the majority of protagonists have nothing but starter Pokemon if were taking into consideration that Pokemon Masters may take place after every game storyline.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
That's what I'm saying. If this is BW2 Iris, why doesn't she look like a teenager around the same age as Cheren and Bianca in BW2 which takes place two years after the original BW and that most kid trainers start off their journey at the minimum of 11, meaning she should at least look like she's in her early teens. It also doesn't help that she doesn't have her Champion outfit. What is even more stranger is that the majority of protagonists have nothing but starter Pokemon if were taking into consideration that Pokemon Masters may take place after every game storyline.

Gameplay mechanics, picking looks and the Dex Holders needing some investment before getting good.

I'm going to have to see a repeat of this when the Aether Family comes along and the following happens.

Lusamine NOT using Nihilego and Lillie using Clefairy instead of Solgaleo or Lunala. Along with the family getting along pretty well... if those things happen, I am going to be blunt about why those are factors.

shoz999

Gameplay mechanics, picking looks and the Dex Holders needing some investment before getting good.

I'm going to have to see a repeat of this when the Aether Family comes along and the following happens.

Lusamine NOT using Nihilego and Lillie using Clefairy instead of Solgaleo or Lunala. Along with the family getting along pretty well... if those things happen, I am going to be blunt about why those are factors.
Honestly wouldn't mind if her signature Pokemon was Bewear, a Gen 7 Pokemon. Can't see anyone else use it.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Pokémon Masters OST (a few):
There are more, where you can find on YouTube now that the demo has been officially released. They did an outstanding job with remixing; fits my taste.

Sinnoh Battle Frontier:

Hoenn Battle Frontier:

Unova Elite Four:

Hoenn Elite Four:

Johto Elite Four:

shoz999

Pokémon Masters OST (a few):
There are more, where you can find on YouTube now that the demo has been officially released. They did an outstanding job with remixing; fits my taste.

Sinnoh Battle Frontier:

Hoenn Battle Frontier:

Unova Elite Four:

Hoenn Elite Four:

Johto Elite Four:
I'm getting Pokemon Stadium 2 vibes from the Johto Elite Four music.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Honestly wouldn't mind if her signature Pokemon was Bewear, a Gen 7 Pokemon. Can't see anyone else use it.

Plus Bewear fits her character pretty good. Trying to show love and hurts others while doing it.

It's a subtle... you want to stay away from her kind of feel, even if her intentions for you don't SEEM bad at first.

shoz999

Battle-Bond Greninja and Leaf (not Blue) are in the game files

Also a red-headed female rival named Camilla who's a Mallow recolor

EA982ydXYAAUMZa.png

EA982yWXYAAaDgZ.png

EA982yiWkAEafrY.jpg
Oh yeah. Battle Bond Greninja makes perfect sense as Ash's signature Pokemon, or at the very least one of the XY protagonists. Happy the chances of Green coming in the future seem higher. Also I see what you mean by the Mallow recolor, the smile and pose gives it away right?

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Oh yeah. Battle Bond Greninja makes perfect sense as Ash's signature Pokemon, or at the very least one of the XY protagonists. Happy the chances of Green coming in the future seem higher. Also I see what you mean by the Mallow recolor, the smile and pose gives it away right?
Also eye-style

I suspect BB-Greninja will belong to Calem or Serena

That's one problem of having five protagonists and only three starters - wonder how Trevor, Tierno, and Shauna will be handled

shoz999

Also eye-style

I suspect BB-Greninja will belong to Calem or Serena

That's one problem of having five protagonists and only three starters - wonder how Trevor, Tierno, and Shauna will be handled
Unless DeNA once again decides to do their own thing, I'm betting Tierno's will be Crawdaunt, Trevor's will be Florges and Shauna will probably be Delcatty or Goodra.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Unless DeNA once again decides to do their own thing, I'm betting Tierno's will be Crawdaunt, Trevor's will be Florges and Shauna will probably be Delcatty or Goodra.
I DO not see that problem as gf seem allowed them to do as they wanted to do.