• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

LordSerperior

Yeah I was annoyed when Elesa didn't destroy Aaron like she does every other electric weak stage for me but Hau was able to handle the stage pretty well.

There was a video on the sub earlier of Aaron surviving a 99,999 Sync Nuke from OG Marnie.

Me, I don't touch 10K. I grab my 4.2 and call it a week.
How does that even work? The stage clearly does not have over 99,999K HP

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Aaron really got tired of people calling him forgettable lol

Hunga

I'm still really salty they didn't make Giovanni a poison type sync pair!
We just had two of the most solid ground sync pairs, we don't need a third. :-(
Give poison just once something useful!

Still pulled for him, 4x11 pulls and only got a single 5* unit.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Decent start to the Johto VA story. I like how the MC wasn't there and Red and Blue go kicked out to do offscreen stuff, so Lance and Silver are sort of the main characters instead.

It was kind of funny how Silver (presumably) got led around the whole hideout without finding Giovanni, but Team Lance met him right away.

Also, I think this was the first time Lance and Giovanni have met (excluding PokéSpe), and it was neat to see Giovanni addresses Lance as Champion.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
How are people even making it past the first story fight when it glitches out the whole game.
You have to go into settings and change the Display Quality to High, just while you do the story battles.

LordSerperior

I hope Kris getting left behind means she'll show up in the second half with a sygna suit.

I didn't really consider it before but I wonder if Silver's power up is going to be Dynamax. That would make him the first unit to set up Grassy Terrain.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I hope Kris getting left behind means she'll show up in the second half with a sygna suit.

I didn't really consider it before but I wonder if Silver's power up is going to be Dynamax. That would make him the first unit to set up Grassy Terrain.
Why would Ho-oh set up Grassy Terrain? or is he getting a new pair?

Lance with Lugia would be neat, a nice callback to Adventures.

So the Exectuvies pair are
Proton and Golbat
Petrrel and Weezing
Ariana and Arbok
Archer and Houndoom

Sad that most are repeats but there was not much space there.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Maybe Silver will actually end up with Lugia after his namesake.
He already has Ho-oh...
Lance having Lugia which funny enough is sometimes considered a Dragon and is a Flying type would be hilarious and nice at the same time:)
Lance could look interesting in greyish/silver clothes.

Ignition

Proton and Golbat
Petrrel and Weezing
Ariana and Arbok
Archer and Houndoom

If Silver gets a grid expansion like Giovanni and Cyrus, they could potentially give him Dynamax to combat Giovanni’s Dynamax Nidoking. Grassy Terrain would come from Ho-oh having Solar Beam which would turn into Max Overgrowth which sets Grassy Terrain.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
That didn't stop N from getting both Zekrom and Reshiram, and Leon has both Eternatus and Icy Calyrex.

In a similar vein, Morty got a Shiny Ho-oh anyway.
I know but it would be a bit boring, IMO.

Still rooting for Lance and Lugia.

What if we will get Eusine and Suicune soon?

LordSerperior

Proton and Golbat
Petrrel and Weezing
Ariana and Arbok
Archer and Houndoom

If he gets Dynamax, Solar Beam becomes Max Overgrowth which sets up Grassy Terrain.

The admins don't really have many options for Pokémon anyway and will probably not be playable for a while anyway. The Galactic admins are much more popular and memorable and they're still not playable.

LordSerperior

Seeing Whitney destroy Tornadus and Bugsy Latios with their new grids brings me so much joy and that too after I had exhausted all my usual supports yesterday.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Some interesting pairs. Glad we finally got Lugia:) Other ones are also ok;-)

LordSerperior

This is the best update ever and possibly the worst for my gems. Pulling all three master fairs and maybe even Bede. Hopefully I won't have to spend too much on any of them with new seasonals coming soon. Officially skipping Giovanni now.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm still sad Lugia did not end with Lance. Still Lugia's is my favorite Sync Pair and Sygna Suit so far.

Ignition

Happy for the all the Johto fans but this is yet another skip month for me. Thank god Kris, Lyra, & Hau got their EXs now. Lugia & SS Ethan look cool too.

Was kinda hoping Suicune was saved for Eusine and Celebi for Kurt to have them be more "close" to Pokémon lore but oh well, glad to see them anyway and Sygna Suit's seem cool.