• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Pokémon Masters is an Pokémon spin-off developed by DeNA and published by the Pokémon Company released on IOS and Android devices. The game offers 3-on-3 Pokémon battles where you can team up with two other famous Pokémon trainers from past entries of the main series Pokémon games.

6n6x12W.png

Anyways, go nuts.

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Remember that someone on thread saying something about some ani characters might show up ?
Hope that true.

shoz999

Here's the Gamexplain analysis on Pokemon Masters. They're a very trustworthy source and are very thorough on their analyses. However there is one part they did missed is that the Pokedex looks like the Porygon line.

Redstar45

Notice that red look like older version of his LET'S GO self and little bit of battle legend red in s&m and usum game

shoz999

One thing I never realized about Red is the badge on his hat. I thought it symbolized actual gym badges he obtained as most people have often concluded but it never EVER occurred to me that it could represent the starter Pokemon he has as seen here in how Red's badge not only symbolizes Charizard but Mega Charizard X. Does that mean this whole time that Red's original green leaf badge seen in his artwork symbolizes Venusaur!? And with that, I think we will also see Red have a Leaf and Water Badge symbolizing Venusaur and Blastoise because Blue Oak's signature Pokemon is portrayed as Pidgeot, not any of the Kanto starters or even Eevee.

Redstar45

One thing I never realized about Red is the badge on his hat. I thought it symbolized actual gym badges he obtained as most people have often concluded but it never EVER occurred to me that it could represent the starter Pokemon he has as seen here in how Red's badge not only symbolizes Charizard but Mega Charizard X. Does that mean this whole time that Red's original green leaf badge seen in his artwork symbolizes Venusaur!? And with that, I think we will also see Red have a Leaf and Water Badge symbolizing Venusaur and Blastoise because Blue Oak's signature Pokemon is portrayed as Pidgeot, not any of the Kanto starters or even Eevee.
Have you been noted that red is wear same outfit as boy player ? ber zipper of course.

shoz999

Have you been noted that red is wear same outfit as boy player ? ber zipper of course.
Huh... neat. So it's a new version of Red. I guess if there's a new version of Green (Fem Protag), she could possibly have a design that looks similar to that of the girl player's outfit.

Redstar45

And he doesn't have a hair bang and Frlg sideburns ? @shoz999

Last edited:

Creyk

Remember that someone on thread saying something about some ani characters might show up ?
Hope that true.

Apparently this is just the pokemon version of an already existing game format and the should be more and more characters available to play, but many of them will be hidden behid a paywall. So if that will be the case there could be dozens of interesting characters included who are otherwise underused.

Redstar45

I don't follow.
In gen 1 and 2 he have a hair like this
Red_Pok%C3%A9monRB.png

And in gen 3 onwards he now had a brown hair and sideburns like hair
pro.png

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Mild Signature Infraction
The game offers 3-on-3 Pokémon battles where you can team up with two other famous Pokémon trainers from past entries of the main series Pokémon games.
Is this officially the only type of battles available in the game?

I hope single battles are available as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
This seems like the kind of mobile game that we should've gotten to celebrate the franchise's 20th anniversary years ago in place of Pokemon GO, because this Pokemon Masters game seems to focus on the various iconic trainers from each generation, so it seems much more appealing to me since it's not just Kanto nostalgia pandering the way that Pokemon GO was for like the first year.

shoz999

Just a heads-up. There's been an announcement of an presentation that will unveil new information on Pokemon Masters. The presentation is scheduled for 6am PT/2pm BST/10pm JST on June 27th and it will be 8 minutes long.

As of now, here's the link to the presentation featuring the countdown timer.