• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Dunno as my phone is not connected to the game ,

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
"Has GameFreak, not DeNA, not the Pokemon Company, not any other company outside of GameFreak, ever acknowledged the 'Leaf' name as canon, not official, in the main series games?"
She had a kotobukiya figurine that was named Leaf, not Blue - in a similar vein, the Moon figurine was named Mizuki rather than Moon

To a lesser extent, her appearance in Smash Ultimate as an alt skin for the Pokémon Trainer was also labeled Leaf, but that's mostly by the English/Japanese audience rather than the game itself

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
She had a kotobukiya figurine that was named Leaf, not Blue - in a similar vein, the Moon figurine was named Mizuki rather than Moon

To a lesser extent, her appearance in Smash Ultimate as an alt skin for the Pokémon Trainer was also labeled Leaf, but that's mostly by the English/Japanese audience rather than the game itself
It is mostly by the Pokemon company.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Ten days till the official world wide launch of Pokemon Masters. Well... mostly world wide.

Well my first thoughts were that the battles are almost impossible to defeat, but I doubt it. It'll be still be a kid friendly game where you can take any pokemon and beat the game. I am also a fan of Pokemon speedrunners so I definitely will be excited to watch my favorite trainers go against each other in another challenge for the world title.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And here I am, wondering what voice actors they got.

Please don't let it be the anime VAs please don't let it be the anime VAs please don't let it be the anime VAs please don't let it be the anime VAs please don't let it be the anime VAs please...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Cradily17

My phone won't work either. It's a Samsung J320V and is 32-bit. I really want to play this badly. It won't even show up in the Google Play Store. They need to make it more accessible. I have no problem playing Pokemon GO, so why can't I play this?

Last edited:

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
My phone won't work either. It's a Samsung J320V and is 32-bit. I really want to play this badly. It won't even show up in the Google Play Store. They need to make it more accessible. I have no problem playing Pokemon GO, so why can't I play this?

Yeah, the Google Play Store won't acknowledge its existence for me either. It may be that it's too new, since Dragalia Lost and Dr. Mario World come up if I search for them.

The only thing listed under DeNA whenever I look it up is Attack on Titan Tactics.

For the record, I use a Samsung Note Pro SM-P900. A few years ago, this was the top of the line, the most advanced tablet. I was chosen as a beta tester for Skullgirls Mobile for that reason (and it can run the non-beta, full release just fine). I can't imagine this being more system intensive.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yeah, the Google Play Store won't acknowledge its existence for me either. It may be that it's too new, since Dragalia Lost and Dr. Mario World come up if I search for them.

The only thing listed under DeNA whenever I look it up is Attack on Titan Tactics.

For the record, I use a Samsung Note Pro SM-P900. A few years ago, this was the top of the line, the most advanced tablet. I was chosen as a beta tester for Skullgirls Mobile for that reason (and it can run the non-beta, full release just fine). I can't imagine this being more system intensive.
Same here. It's not even showing up. It can run Go as well.

snormunch15

Apparently master's runs ONLY on 64 bit devices. If your device runs 32 bit Android we're kinda just out of luck unless you wanna go buy a new phone

Apparently there is a certificate for a 32 bit version hidden in the games files so they might release a 32 bit version but who knows when