• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Well. A family member gave me his old phone which fortunately works with Pokemon Masters, so I'm very happy about that and have been enjoying the game so far. I'm planning on saving my gems just in case Mallow is added in a later update.
What model phone is it?

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Phew, just finished enough of story mode to where I have to wait.

Now to wait, level the trainers I like and farm gems until I can go for the tens. That's pretty easy.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
If you are having trouble downloading the game please tell me your make/model phone from the label.

Samsung devices later than 2015 all have 64-bit processors, but run on the Exynos platform and might not have a modern custom OS to run the game. If you tell me the device I can research and see if there are custom firmware builds for Android 7.1+.

For example, jfvelte (Samsung Galaxy S4 Plus), highest official OS is Android 4.4.4 but there are LOS 16 builds for it (Android 9.0 Pie). 2014/2015 was during the switch from 32 bit to 64 bit OS, but some stuff may have been taken down. I can't be sure unless I have model numbers to work with.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Despite my iPhone 6 heated and lagged very much, I enjoyed the game a lot. It was far better than I expected; loved the character interactions.

Finished the main storyline, now awaiting for Blue's Event on Monday and grinding here and there.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
If you are having trouble downloading the game please tell me your make/model phone from the label.

Samsung devices later than 2015 all have 64-bit processors, but run on the Exynos platform and might not have a modern custom OS to run the game. If you tell me the device I can research and see if there are custom firmware builds for Android 7.1+.

For example, jfvelte (Samsung Galaxy S4 Plus), highest official OS is Android 4.4.4 but there are LOS 16 builds for it (Android 9.0 Pie). 2014/2015 was during the switch from 32 bit to 64 bit OS, but some stuff may have been taken down. I can't be sure unless I have model numbers to work with.

I use a Samsung Note Pro SM-P900. I'm pretty sure I got it before 2015 though.

Certainly, I noticed something was up when I was unable to download Viz's Shonen Jump app and found out that it required a version of Android higher than what was provided for this model. I had the Android version updated 2 or 3 times, then there were no more.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
I use a Samsung Note Pro SM-P900. I'm pretty sure I got it before 2015 though.

Certainly, I noticed something was up when I was unable to download Viz's Shonen Jump app and found out that it required a version of Android higher than what was provided for this model. I had the Android version updated 2 or 3 times, then there were no more.

This has a 32 bit chipset. However, there is an unofficial LOS 14 (7.1) build for this device, and it's old enough to have an unlocked bootloader. If that 32 bit version of Masters comes out you may be in luck.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Thanks. I'm a bit annoyed at how often we have to switch to new devices. I heard I can't even transfer my save data from the apps I have on there onto another, newer device.

Rakurai

Decided to start this game on the whim and got Blue after a single reroll, so I'll take that as a sign that I should play it.

aerial_ace

Has anyone experienced issues with masters not loading up at all on android 10?? I just updated my system to 10 and the game just doesn't load at all. Any way to fix this ?

DR.gonzo

Fully enjoying this little game, breathe of fresh air to actually have a free to play game with no stamina costs .

Upto chapter 15 in the masters league so far, but my electric and bug types are all low level
So it’s back to the training grind at the moment .

Rakurai

I feel like they made a really big mistake with how they balanced the current "endgame" content.

Namely, they decided it was a good idea to make all of the EX co-op bosses completely immune to status effects, which basically means most of the Technical-type sync pairs are totally useless.

In the end they all just boil down to a hard DPS race to take them out before you run out of spare Pokemon to soak their OHKO sync moves.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I already finished the story and I dont have anyway to get gems now! Only 30 gems a day from the daily missions. So I just got to a dead end.
Its a really shame cuz I really like this game, but its so annoyin that free players cant get gems!!! I want new syns pairs :/

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I already finished the story and I dont have anyway to get gems now! Only 30 gems a day from the daily missions. So I just got to a dead end.
Its a really shame cuz I really like this game, but its so annoyin that free players cant get gems!!! I want new syns pairs :/
Thus, a F2P player learns the dark nature of F2P games.

This is why people hate these games with potential to become standalone games, y'know.