• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
aZbiZZQ.png

Well that was easy enough. New content when?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
At least Gloria having Zacian makes more sense than Silver somehow getting Ho-oh...the one bird that's not even a synonym to his namesake.

Leon got screwed, though. He can't use Charizard or Aegislash due to SS!Red and Wikstrom having those respectively, and he can't pull a Darach and use other Pokemon. (Speaking of which, Darach is just as screwed as him.)
There is still Dragapult.
I was more wondering if they will incorporect Gigantamax Pokemon into Masters.

Can we expect Darach in a normal pair? They can give him either Entei or Staraptor.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the villa's changes are daily recovery options, rewards have been changed to include 5* Scout Tickets and such, it gives +200 more gems, and the items are immediately given to you upon clearing a battle. Nice.
There is still Dragapult.
Eh, I don't know. That'd make him look a bit much like Raihan, but it's the only one he can debut, assuming G-Max isn't incorporated somehow.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
While I don't like decreasing the amount of gem salary we get, I'm happy with the changes. Monthly feels less like a chore.

On another note:

Daily discount pull gave me a second Alder. Honestly, I'd rather Nate or Rosanta but better than nothing at least.

Got the shiny Grimer as well.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I've gotten 3 as well though it was Cynthia on my case lol

Anyway, since the current paid gems select scout thing last until early December, I'll only do it this sunday, after I finish wailording Rosanta's banner. Depending on what I get, I may either pick the final Serena or another Sabrina.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
There's your British accent, those who complained about Twilight Wings not having any. ...She sounds like Hilda. No, not the Pokemon Hilda.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Apparently there's another Sync Pair coming in December. Did we get anything from the Datamine clueing us on who it may be?

Anyways... Since Gloria got Zacian, it's time to place your bets on who's gonna get the Galar Starters.

Keep in mind that Victor/Zamazenta, Hop/Wooloo, and Leon/Dragapult are high possibilities here lol

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Aww, I wished they would retain the Twilight Wings voice cast, but I guess that's not possible anymore.

...At least Viola finally has another European friend with an accent.

Speaking of which, these girls are the holiday treats.
There's your British accent, those who complained about Twilight Wings not having any. ...She sounds like Hilda. No, not the Pokemon Hilda.
Er, what Hilda, then?

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I've heard that apparently the December Sync Pair is N?

Did the Dataminers confirm it?
I believe people supposed it after seeing this:

It shows presunably strongest trainers for each Region and Unova is missing a person.

Since all protagonists and both Champions are already Sync pairs the most likely candidate is N.

I guess there is still Benga or Ghetsis (very i likely) but N seems as the most logical choice.

BTW, I'm still surprised Hau was chosen for Alola instead of Kukui, Guzma or Gladion...

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Apparently there's another Sync Pair coming in December. Did we get anything from the Datamine clueing us on who it may be?

Anyways... Since Gloria got Zacian, it's time to place your bets on who's gonna get the Galar Starters.

Keep in mind that Victor/Zamazenta, Hop/Wooloo, and Leon/Dragapult are high possibilities here lol
Wouldn't be surprised if Sonia ends up with one of Galar starters. She's extremely popular.

Hop and Cinderace makes sense. Nessa and Inteleon can Also be a thing as shown in Twilight Wings.

Mythical-Moonlight

Wouldn't be surprised if Sonia ends up with one of Galar starters. She's extremely popular.

Hop and Cinderace makes sense. Nessa and Inteleon can Also be a thing as shown in Twilight Wings.
Come now. You know very well Sonia will get Yamper/Boltund. XD

Of all the Galar Starters Inteleon probably has the least worries
It can go to Victor, Hop, Leon, or Nessa (and it's been canonically associated with the latter two in Gotcha! and Twilight Wings respectively)

Cinderace and Rillaboom's options are a little more limited however.
For them it's either Victor and Hop or they're out. Unless one of them gets tossed to Leon/Milo/Kabu by surprise

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Come now. You know very well Sonia will get Yamper/Boltund. XD

Of all the Galar Starters Inteleon probably has the least worries
It can go to Victor, Hop, Leon, or Nessa (and it's been canonically associated with the latter two in Gotcha! and Twilight Wings respectively)

Cinderace and Rillaboom's options are a little more limited however.
For them it's either Victor and Hop or they're out. Unless one of them gets tossed to Leon/Milo/Kabu by surprise

Is Boltund popular enough? And Yamper is not popular enough to be left unevolved.

Cinderace and Sonia could've been a really popular pair.

It's a pity Zacian and Zamazenta didn't end up with Sordward and Shielbert. It would be a nice experimwnt to see if they are more u liked that the Wolf duo liked.
It would could help to start a trend of giving more popular Pokemon to less popular Characters.

Mythical-Moonlight

And Yamper is not popular enough to be left unevolved.
Oh you poor sweet summer child. XD

In all seriousness tho I'm pretty sure Yamper is definitely popular enough to be left Unevolved.

Pokemon Centers Online website crashed because too many people were trying to purchase Yamper Plushies lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Brendan's sync grid is dissapointing. Only like increase of accuracy on Leaf Storm and Bullet Seed with a chance to flinch (basically a homage to strats using multi-hitting moves with King's Rock)

Really good the holiday pairings are Skyla and Erika. Now, I don't need to worry about them. Will only do the dailies for the sake of it but if I miss, no big loss lol

Now, I can focus my gems on Rosanta and Gloria (while also making sure to have enough saved for May)

Apparently, a pic of N's castle was found in the data.

BTW, I'm still surprised Hau was chosen for Alola instead of Kukui, Guzma or Gladion...

And Lillie. Specially Lillie, considering how much focus she got there AND the fact she's avaliable.

LordSerperior

Love the new datamine, it's gem recovery month! I like Erika and Skyla as characters but the alt designs aren't good enough for me. Skyla just looks terrible and Erika is okay. I might try for her on the last day depending on my gem situation. Gloria is also an easy skip.

Hoping the very likely late December N is pokefair so I can pity Lisia/Bianca on it (or better hopefully get all three without pity).