• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Wanna hear a bigger joke? Exchanging 20 for one 5-star ticket is only the initial price. The price increases over time as in, you needing 30 tickets to get ONE custom power up.

==================

I thought Solgaleo's event return would happen later this month. Wasn't expecting it today. This changes plans a bit: rather than doing the Sync Orb courses I'll do the stage so I can save stamina for Thursday event. By my estimations, I can finish off all events in one swoop this Thursday but we'll see.
Yeah, screw that increment. It's much easier to deal with FEH's Grail increase, but PM is absolutely awful about it unless they open up all 8 Champion Stadium regional leagues to start making some meaningful progress (they have the Unova Pokemon League lineup ready, so that's surely happening very soon).

And what's happening Thursday, anyway?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I finished the Legendary Arena.

I'll give them this: Regirock was relatively hard. Nearly original run Entei level of hard.

I finish it up with Sygna Leaf, Brendan and Dawn. I luckied X-Defense refreshed when I needed it and I got an extra Mega Healing. The main takeaway from this battle is learning Mega Healing wears off over time. That surprised me.

Anyway, now I can brag I've won it with a Treecko lol

And what's happening Thursday, anyway?

The next event. I think the name is "Deck the halls" and it's about the new holiday pairings (Skyla and Erika)

LordSerperior

I finished the Legendary Arena.

I'll give them this: Regirock was relatively hard. Nearly original run Entei level of hard.

I finish it up with Sygna Leaf, Brendan and Dawn. I luckied X-Defense refreshed when I needed it and I got an extra Mega Healing. The main takeaway from this battle is learning Mega Healing wears off over time. That surprised me.

Anyway, now I can brag I've won it with a Treecko lol

I found it much harder than the original Entei. I'm guessing Dawn helped your Brendan live through that crit Rock Slide? I was running Lyra, Erika and Brendan for my first team and Brendan barely survived the Rock Slide and died to the sync move after. Had to use Gloria for the steel weak bars and finish off the last 10% with Gladion.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Man, the new event is nasty in both exchange shop and in bonus line up. Good thing I've gotten both Rosanta and Siebold or else I'd be screwed.

Also, the only striker in the line up bonus is... Pikachu. They really should have added another one. Maybe Blue or Nate as an alternative.

Plus it'll be really annoying juggling between this event and Solgaleo's

Anyway, thanks to the stamina I've farmed I'm like 4 battles away from finishing all missions :)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Eww. Those guaranteed summons are horrendous. You'll have to spend over $50 to get a quarter of a chance to get the girls. In fact, it looks like you have to spend over $200 total to try to get BOTH of them.

Stupid new banners drained me out of 9k gems. Didn't get Santyla or Elfrika, but I at least got my first Hilbert with my favorite Unova starter. And I at least know he's evolving it to sweet *** samurai otter.

By the way, the Christmas event is so boring. Somehow it's even worse than the Halloween one. I blame the fact it's only just the girls and NO one else in it.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not paying for the pulls. The initial 300 one is my limit. From now on, only dailies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Nice, got Kukui from the gacha, that gives me every single character added prior to Guzma. Seems like a pretty fun support character with his infinite Leer spam potential.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I got Guzma for the first time doing 300 gem pulls. I want to see if I can get the Christmas girls without shelling out 3000 gems at once.

Also, the free scout thingy ended up giving me my first ever free 5* Ticket, so I finally had 20 of these to propel Red to 6* and EX. Hoo boy, this kid is more of a game breaker outside of modes exploiting P2W Sync Pairs.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You guys get Christmas miracles, I get a second Giima, the mosst uselesss gacha character in the game ;_;

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Finally got Gloria!

Took me 2 multis, which are two more than I wanted to do but still way less than I was fearing it'd be. She's only 1/5 but whatever. The most important is getting her. I've maxed her level, type skill and EX'd her already. Great to be ready for what comes Next.

LordSerperior

They're finally making Mallow scoutable after a whole year of being in the game. And I'm excited for Spider finally getting May!!! I was hoping she'd get her RS or Emerald design because I really don't like the ORAS version but at least the blue EX version looks nice and can help me pretend it's Sapphire from the manga. I'm not really a big fan of Lillie but I love the NY version and she has Ribombee which I really love. Lance looks good too but like Holiday Erika, not a must pull for me.

My plan for now is pulling for N and Lillie and praying I also get Lisia and Bianca. If I'm not that lucky I think I will pity at least one of them on one of these banners.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
MAY IS HERE ABOUT DANM TIME

My reaction when I read about it:

Man, she is nearly just like I dreamed: Mudkip as the pokémon, EX changing her clothes to light blue, tech unit and she even got Muddy Water.

Only downside is having Rain Dance and Earth Power. I wish it was a physical water move to fit the theme of Torchic and Brendan who have mixed damaging moves (physical and special).

Still so darn good. For me Christmas is coming on January 14th lol

New Year Lillie is looking great as well. Might as well use the tier scout thing on her. Her kit is REALLY good.

I have over 50k gems. Enough to garantee a May. The rest is most likely going for Lillie.

Man, best datamine so far.

LordSerperior

Got N in my first multi which made me reconsider going to pity on his banner since I dont care for his grid much and did not want more copies of him. Ended up pitying Lisia on the Erika banner and got 2/5 Erika in the process. Guess I'll find out soon enough if that was the right decision. Have enough gems for one pity left but with the New Years and Valentines seasonals coming soon, don't know if those will be enough.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Man, this N event was fantastic. Love the callbacks. The final story bit got me since I used Hilbert on my first place. That finale is such a nice bookend to the ending of the game I love it!

I even bought the stamina bundle this time because the chance of being able to farm the 3-stars power up tickets is too good to resist. With this, the daily amount, what I've stocked plus the 300 stamina bug compensation thing, I got over 7k coins (good thing I had Elesa, Hilbert and Hilda). I luckied that on pools 1 and 3 I got the big prize in the first shot. With that I'm currently on pool 13

Also, good seeing N is around until the 28th (or the 29th depending on where you live). Gives me plenty of time to get him with dailies and if that fails I can just use the remaining amount I have from after finishing getting May and New Years!Lillie.