• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Masters Discussion Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My first 300-gem attempt actually did give me Skylanta right off the bat, but I can't say the same for Elfrika. At least I got a second Serena.

And Gloria didn't demote. I guess her Poke Fair Scout banners don't demote Sync Pairs like her.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Almost forgot to post here but my discount daily pull for today gave me a Skylanta. Yeah, right on Christmas.

Felt lucky and tried the tiered summon on Erika's banner. End up getting my second Sabrina. Not bad at all.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Finally got around to doing that "beat the battle villa without using any full recoveries" challenge. Was easier than I had assumed, the only real major roadblock is Kotone, who's stupidly difficult without a very specialized team, especially this far into the villa as she was this time around.

Got Citron from the Erika banner too. Still no Erika, looks like I'm missing out on her, there's not a lot of days left to nab her.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
BB!Lyra utterly forces the player to rely on the likes of Koga to completely wreck her atrociously high HP with Poison. Otherwise, she steamrolls teams.

Not outright, I managed to take her down with a Red/Serena team by knocking out everything else first and then timing it so that she entered the battle with a full sync counter and constantly putting her to sleep so she didn't get to pull off enough attacks to be overly dangerous. But it was still a pretty close battle. The problem isn't just that she's such a damage sponge, but also that she hits absurdly hard and can very easily wipe your entire team with a sync move.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Lyra is the main threat of the Villa for nearly any team except something that can badly poison her.

And Dephender, no luck with Erika here as well but then I'm not really crazy about getting her. I want to focus on New Year Lillie who seems better overall

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I'm new to this game, and for 6 days, I've been trying to get N in my game, but I got told I can't sync pair ANY 5☆ characters just because I'm at the beggining of the game! Is it true? If yes, then my efforts to Sync Pair with N, or even any other 5☆ characters by starting the game over and over again was in vain... :(

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm new to this game, and for 6 days, I've been trying to get N in my game, but I got told I can't sync pair ANY 5☆ characters just because I'm at the beggining of the game! Is it true? If yes, then my efforts to Sync Pair with N, or even any other 5☆ characters by starting the game over and over again was in vain... :(
Don't you just have to complete chapter 2 or 10 or something?

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Don't you just have to complete chapter 2 or 10 or something?
I just did chapter 2 then tried to Sync Pair... and I bursted into tears of joy...
Screenshot-20201230-231203-Pokmon-Masters-EX.jpg
Screenshot-20201230-231214-Pokmon-Masters-EX.jpg
I FINALLY GOT HIM!!! I got SIX other 5☆ in just two 11 Sync Pairs, including Lusamine, Blue, and Kris! Was that my lucky midnight time hour!??

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Had enough gems for last 9 pulls on Erika's banner... and got the *5 animation on my 9th and final!

...and it was Bel. It's a new character at least, I shouldn't complain.

Actually looking through her kit, she seems like a very solid character that will be a great support for all Psychics. Pretty happy with her.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Elfrika will escape through my fingers.

I wonder how the hell I'm even going to get NY!Lance or NY!Lillieleho.

...Can their story event be entertaining, please. The Christmas one prior was sooooooooo bad.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Erika escaped me as well.

Well, better luck next year. I got the one I wanted already (Rosanta) and even managed to pull a Skylanta.

Now, I just hope I'm lucky with New Year Lillie. Now that's the one I want lol

LordSerperior

After seeing how lucky my sister was getting on the regional guaranteed 5* banners, ended up risking on the Unova banner for Bianca but only got my 5th Caitlin. However, thankfully my luck balanced out today when I got both the NY pairs on my first multis leaving me enough gems for one guaranteed valentines unit.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I got NY! Lillie in the second multi.

Really can't complain about luck this time: the paid gems banners gave me lots of goodies: Gladion (2x), Lisia and Nate (which I really wanted). For the guaranteed pulls picked the 3rd Sabrina (unlocking her grid) as well as Bianca. Also, the daily discount pull of paid gems gave me N as well.

Now, I have over 55k saved. Depending on what's my score on May's banner, I'll still have a decent amount to try out the valentine banner (depending on who we get) and Diantha (who is most likely coming next month)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The 3000 gems got me 2 Melissas,knocking her up to 4/5.

She seems pretty dang solid with her full grid though. Some heavy damage increasing nodes in there.